• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

oldnews

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2u6k2s1.jpg

(After 3 games, Chelsea draw 2 and lost 1)

Torres : Hey for the last time, can you stop kicking my balls?

Mata : Since when you got balls.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2u6k2s1.jpg

Mata: "CCB, Benitez dropped me for the last game. I have never been dropped before when I was at Valencia and when I played under di Matteo. Torres, are you worried about being dropped?"

Torres: "If Benitez can't help me to score goals, I will pick up the phone and complain to Abramovich and he will change manager. I will stay."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2241382-164E153A000005DC-296_634x607.jpg

The coaching team tried every means to plug the holes in Man United's leaky defence.
<O:p</O:p

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2241651-164F260C000005DC-802_964x576.jpg

Beckham: "Boss, that man is from SAF FC. He is offering me S$7,000 a month and free membership to SAFRA clubs."

LA Galaxy coach Bruce Arena: "Wahahahahaha!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2241380-164D3532000005DC-645_634x472.jpg

Sandro: "I would like to thank everyone who has helped me to become a successful footballer. I would like to thank my dad, my mum....I love you, mum... my coaches, AVB, my Tottenham team-mates...."

Bale: "Make your speech short, Sandro, or you will be booked for time-wasting."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2241519-164D3C2E000005DC-62_634x495.jpg

Arteta: "Now Everton is above Arsenal. I really regretted joining Arsenal."

Cazorla (looking at imaginary watch on his wrist): "How much time before my contract ends? I would like to join my Spanish buddy Michu at Swansea. They play better football than Arsenal."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muzpet.jpg

Let me take a look at you closer, wa! you sibeh lao liao,
I think you should retire after this season.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muzpet.jpg

Mourinho: "Uncle Fergie, do you remember me? I am Jose Mourinho. We used to be rivals, remember?"

Ferguson: "Errr...you look familiar but I can't remember where I have met you."

Mourinho: "You are getting senile. Can you name me as your successor before your memory goes?"

Ferguson: "Errr...I cannot recall clearly but I seem to remember having already named a botak whatshisname as my successor."

(Botak = Guardiola).

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-16542569000005DC-148_634x449.jpg

Wenger: "Oi! All your pretty movement, passing and possession no use lah! The ball must still end up in the net here!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2242848-16545FA5000005DC-577_468x356.jpg

Wenger: "And so I want you players to stay positive. And believe me when I say that we will be numero uno again."