• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2134704-12BFE956000005DC-689_468x305.jpg

Valdes: "Aiyah! Should have listened to my primary school teacher when he said I was too short to be a goalkeeper."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pep-Barca_AP_2204551b.jpg

di Matteo: "I like your hairstyle. Who is your hair stylist?"
Pep Guardiola: "David Gan. But very ex. He charges $400 per session."
di Matteo: "I go to QB House. $10 per cut."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
143558859.jpg

Terry: "Simi dai chi?"
Mata: "I got heart attack like Muamba."
Terry: "Why got heart attack leh?"
Mata: "Because Torres scored. Not just once, but three times."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
143564287.jpg

Lennon: "Shiok or not?"
van der Vaart [pointing to Adebayour]: "Yours is small. I want big black one. Oi, Adebayour!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
143521032.jpg

van Persie: "My boss Wenger always said he did not see. Maybe if I can his contact lens which he dropped ten years ago...."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
143521048.jpg

van Perise: "Wah piang, I got no support and no service. Maybe I will take a snooze and wake up later recharged."

Akuma

Alfrescian
Loyal
160340948f154ddb2c1e68881ac9c5bb2ee0b38d.jpg

I am going to sack you after this season so keep it to yourself and don't leak out this news to the press ok?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ferguson: "Mark Hughes, tolong please take some points off Manchester City in the last game of the season."
Hughes: "Alamak, the whole season my team only know how to kelong goals and throw away points. To win points is a different matter."