• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean women are self-entitled compared to foreign women?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/sporean-women-are-self-entitled-compared-foreign-women

What's wrong with Singapore women?

In recent months, I have been going out with various local girls/women on
dates. I meet them either via Tinder/OKC or through friends introductions.
Time after time I feel extremely bored at how 2-dimensional their
personalities are, despite coming across as interesting people in their
profiles or outward appearances.

The profile of the women I have met range a bit:
- ages ranging between mid-20s to early-30s
- appearance wise all above average, none overweight
- educational level mostly university graduates
- wealth level varied

In my interactions with some female friends, and also hearing comments from
my male friends as to their interactions with better educated local females,
I feel quite turned-off by these local women in general. Not to come across
as overly stereotypical, but the majority of local women seem to have a truly
"GCP mentality": That of an overly inflated sense of self-worth and a very
large sense of entitlement.

Specific examples would be that during the dating process, they will only
consider guys that are good looking, in good shape / not fat, and have a high
paying and stable job. During dates, guy has to pay for everything, cannot
eat at hawker centre, need to be sent back after every date. In a
relationship, need the guy to come up with new and fun activities often, and
cannot always just nua at home and spend time together, need to travel every
few months. Further down the line, they will require a certain sized diamond
engagement ring and a lavish and thoughtful wedding ceremony to even consider
accepting the marriage proposal.

Did such expectations arise over time because Singaporean guys well trained
dogs, or just suckers that pander to every single local woman whim and fancy?
Why do a good majority of Singaporean women think that they have the right to
expect everything (money and effort wise) at no expense to themselves? It is
no wonder that there are now so many 30+ local single women, and that over
40% of marriages involving a Singaporean are to a foreigner (Source). I have
no doubt this figure is so high mostly because Singaporean men are sick and
tired of such "GCP mentality" and are marrying foreign women instead.

I really hope Singaporean women will wake up their ideas, if not they will
all be left on the shelf, with Singaporean men marrying more foreigners.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why waste time with sinkie bitches??

Get a thai and you will not look back

ID%2BFashion%2BStyle%2BThai%2BGirl%2BSelfie.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WOMEN’S CHARTER-read it and you will know why.

Better still attend the Family (Justice) Courts and see how many husbands/x husbands are led to jail in handcuffs for failing to pay wife MAINTENANCE and you may even decide to be single in singapore forever .

My advice is to talk to guys who have been divorced in Singapore before any of you get married.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tony, good to see you trying to hit on the opposite sex. Thought you'd try something different for a change ya?

Cheers!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did such expectations arise over time because Singaporean guys well trained
dogs, or just suckers that pander to every single local woman whim and fancy?
Why do a good majority of Singaporean women think that they have the right to expect everything (money and effort wise) at no expense to themselves?

Time for crowd puller samster, bro chootchiew, to give his 2 cents' worth.

The line between a well-trained dog and a gentleman is very thin. :p

post-22491-1210821299.jpg

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity know no bounds. Your parents did not raise you up to be controlled by a stranger you met on the streets

jw5

Loyal
Sinkie women are easily controlled by the pap and tend to have pappy mentality since young, so they tend to be materialistic, self-absorbed and over-confident when they grow older. Unfortunately many of them because they are ugly and spoilt, will have to remain single and live their lives vicariously via their nephews and nieces, if they are lucky enough to have them or via pets if they are not. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with being left on the shelf? It's not as if we have a lack of potential foreigners coming into our island.

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are easily controlled by the pap and tend to have pappy mentality since young, so they tend to be materialistic, self-absorbed and over-confident when they grow older. Unfortunately many of them because they are ugly and spoilt, will have to remain single and live their lives vicariously via their nephews and nieces, if they are lucky enough to have them or via pets if they are not. :biggrin:

how did grace fool find her husband?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if they are married they may not have any kids because their career comes first & if they have any kids, the children are probably brought up by grand parents or maids.
This is the legacy of LKY our dear leader :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edmw terminology being used again here in this case GCP here. Which means golden cheese pie. Cheese pie= the edmw cute way of saying Cheebye. GCP is the old hokkien phrase of saying Kim Cheebye think I heard it being used here before as to denote a high maintenance woman.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good ones are all happily married or hitched in their early twenties, anyone without a boyfriend by 30 should have alarm bells ringing.

jw5

Loyal
They will need the alarm bells ringing to wake them up in the morning, cos' there won't be anyone by their side to wake them up, except perhaps for a pet or the occasional nephew or niece if they are lucky. :biggrin:

The good ones are all happily married or hitched in their early twenties, anyone without a boyfriend by 30 should have alarm bells ringing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes yes tonychat the only women u can get to pay attention to you are from countries 10 times poorer than u which is an achievement considering how poor mudland is,and is willing to lick and fondle ur balls for 150 thai baht,6 dollars and 80 american cents.posting pics of your thai whores like u know what true love is when u cant even afford the $150 category at geylang.