• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smart angmo FTs work in S'pore, live in JB. Why Sinkies balless to do the same?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PAPsmearer what about you? Where do you live?

I live in freehold landed property, a bungalow bought by my parents donkey years ago for $90,000. Now added second storey to it, and my front yard big enough to kick football around. I confirmed bachelor, so its more house then I need. Therefore, unlike these new comers Angmos, I donch have to look for bigger house and bigger land for kids to run around. Hence, I don't need to move to JB. But I do have investment property in Malaysia. Ok or not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I live in freehold landed property, a bungalow bought by my parents donkey years ago for $90,000. Now added second storey to it, and my front yard big enough to kick football around. I confirmed bachelor, so its more house then I need. Therefore, unlike these new comers Angmos, I donch have to look for bigger house and bigger land for kids to run around. Hence, I don't need to move to JB. But I do have investment property in Malaysia. Ok or not?

Sound like a huge horse dick up his mouth.. Wahahahaha..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Huh, poor fuck, you only live in a small bungalow and has 2 storeys only? Can kick football only?

KNN, dun even have swimming pool? Wah lau eh, why your parents so poor last time? Your father never work hard is it?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I understand why PAP let in so many FTs of the angmo variety. They are really smarter then dumbass cowardly sinkies. I guess someone forgot to show them the countless shit times articles of what a bunch of robbers, molesters, rapists, and carjackers etc Malaysians are.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/while-some-expats-work-in/2180162.html

This is nothing new...the Malaysian's had been doing that for decades....you ask cow$8 or that "jamban woman"...there are many of them, I have a colleague who did that for years..till that person retired...in the old days, could drive the Malaysian Registered Car into Singapore everyday...later bought a Singapore Registered car....live in JB Housing Estate...drive to work in Singapore everyday, collect S$ salary..plus CPF....retire...take all & went home to Penang....& later for greener pastures...bonuses, allowances, special remuneration's...plus retirement money & CPF....took home, at that time....RM1,000,000...was earning about $6- $8K a month...

was the envy of us all.....vote for PAP that is the best....foreigners just love this country, especially the Malaysians...they will tell you without these people....you would not have the job ( psst! CHOP)!!..

what is new...are we discovering something that had been going on, since we separated from Malaysia today?...or 'dead bodies' are now floating to the surface..& many 'starving' SINGAPOREANS (70%) are beginning to take notice??:mad:

znxwrmc

Alfrescian
Loyal

good for you