• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree that Worker's Party members and MPs are ball-less shit?

• Yes, I agree with Tonychat that WP is ball-less shit for not speaking up

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, I disagree WP is ball-less even when they don't speak up.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

The previous thread without a poll bore no results.

Let's poll and see.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS this poll is biased as you have given your opinion on WP in the 2 choices. Besides I cannot see who voted.

Not that they do not speak up but they do not oppose for the sake of oppozing.

I will start another new poll. No one sided opinion.

Later I do it at home.

Your poll is like asking.. Is Tonychat a pu bor kia.

- Yes because he fuck his mother.
- No even if he fuck his mother.

Your poll should be less biased like: Is.Tonychat a pu bor kia?

Yes because he fuck his mother.
No because he fuck goats but not his mother.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm only reading the quote from Tonychat posted by you in the other thread in context.

WP not speaking up on CPF issue like Roy did and complete silence on Temasek, GIC is factual. It's not bias.

And how can I reveal who the voters are ? It's very PAP to allow people to vote yet create the fear that they know who voted for who. It's only fair that vote is kept secret.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm only reading the quote from Tonychat posted by you in the other thread in context.

WP not speaking up on CPF issue like Roy did and complete silence on Temasek, GIC is factual. It's not bias.

And how can I reveal who the voters are ? It's very PAP to allow people to vote yet create the fear that they know who voted for who. It's only fair that vote is kept secret.

I am not disagreeing with what you say. Let's do a real poll.

Yes - WP is ball-less as they do not oppose PAP on many issues like CPF , Temesak etc. They are suppose oppose PAP on many of these issues. They are the Opposition and they should speak up against the PAP.

No - WP do not oppose for the sake of opposing. They only disagree with PAP when they think PAP is not doing it correctly. The are the co-driver.

Also, let's reveal the voters of the poll.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, man. Bro, do a real poll. It's long overdue. The last thing I want to do is to hijack another person's thread. So, please do a poll :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay, man. Bro, do a real poll. It's long overdue. The last thing I want to do is to hijack another person's thread. So, please do a poll :biggrin:

Bro, but no one seems interested leh! Only 4 voted. You, me, jiu hu dog and one dunno who.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your your family kenna stroke :oIo:

Fuck your mother chee bye your whole family die!

You are the PAP IB and supporter and your fucktard parents and family members also vote for PAP.

Your whole family won't kanna stroke because all of them including you are dying soon.

Fuck you PAP IB, chow chee bye. No proper job and work for PAP to piss the swing voters.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you PAP IB! Fuck you Ahmeng Krafty Kopiuncle gong cheebye! All kenna knock down by FT trash SBS bus driver. :oIo:

Fucking chee bye PAP IB trying to glorify Foreign Trash again. FUCK YOU PAP IB. Whole family die.

Find a proper job lah, you PAP IB.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I voted for "No, I disagree WP is ball-less even when they don't speak up."

Yes, I disagree with the part that WP don't speak up.

If you go to WP's website, you can see all the issues that they have brought up in parliament seatings.

Don't expect the main media to report on these matters.

The second time that WP voted against was the constitutional amendment to the appointment of Senior Judges.

Excerpt from news.asiaone.com

"All seven WP MPs voted against the constitutional amendment.
But it passed easily with 69 ayes, 11 more than the 58 needed, thanks to PAP MPs' strong turnout - the best the House has seen for some time."

40% opposition votes only translate to less than 10% parliamentary opposition. And PAP has been able to bulldozed through their unpopular policies for the past 50 years.

Wake up and vote wisely comes next GE.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your mother cheebuy. Useless balless sinkies, Go fuck your asshole with PAP bamboo flag pole. :oIo:

Your whole family die. Chow chee bye PAP IB trying to piss the swing voters. Just die, pui.

Find a proper job.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boat quay lah. KNN.

You should try the Tuna Steak there. $24 but is very nice.

Tuna Seng maybe:biggrin: Tuna Steak @ $24 too extravagant for me.

I always beo staff canteen food as long as they allow outsiders to buy, such as Changi Airport. I used to go to neighborhood school canteen until they banned me.

For upmarket meals, I can only do so in Thailand. For me, Fuji Restaurant is the most hiso restaurant I can afford. Even Pan Pan @ Thepprasit is beyond me.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only when they speak up; they speak like MICE.
I expect loud thunder voice across the Chamber.
No wonder PAP is so disappointed with their calibres.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got time to vote. Hurry ! Exercise your democratic rights in this forum.

No pork barrel politics. No HDB upgrading. No threats.

Vote according to your heart.