• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Up to 2,000 taxis are lying idle - unhired as factors such as higher rental

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Higher rental rates, stricter service standards, competition from newcomers such as Uber and GrabCar, and higher incidence of traffic summonses have prompted many cabbies to give up driving taxis.

the single biggest factor behind the idle taxis is the higher rental rate. Daily rentals now range from around $130 for a regular cab to about $180 for a new Mercedes-Benz taxi - 50 per cent to 60 per cent higher than a decade ago.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/cant-find-cabs-on-the-road-try-the-yard

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I received an sms from comfort delgro asking me to introduce hirers to them, incentive $1k. I think they are in the same predicament, many cabs left idling.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received an sms from comfort delgro asking me to introduce hirers to them, incentive $1k. I think they are in the same predicament, many cabs left idling.

Tell em to fuck off, ur are not their dog. They hve alwiz reminded hirers during the good time not happy with contract can alwiz ret the cab. Now the time to fuck em.