• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kra Isthmus Canal

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Singapore and Malaysia now signed up as TPP allies with USA and western powers against China. The existence of the Kra Canal jointly developed by Thailand and China is a certainty. LHL drove a fatal nail into Singapore's sea-hub future.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be the first project of Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank. If Thailand nods her head, I believe China can complete it within two year. China also needs to swallow Vietnam and they can have the entire eastern coastal line of Asia to herself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be the first project of Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank. If Thailand nods her head, I believe China can complete it within two year. China also needs to swallow Vietnam and they can have the entire eastern coastal line of Asia to herself.

2 years? In your dreams. It will be much longer if it ever get off the ground.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go china go!!!! Oops can say this or not?

Later china expert analysts aka fake fortune tellers will be coming in posting like its a fact what will happen or what china will or will not do.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, a meaningful assignment for Singapore commandos! Sabotage the construction of the Kra Isthmus Canal! A cool covert operation to set up explosives to demolish the equipment and materials for the construction of the facility.

Cheers!

With Singapore and Malaysia now signed up as TPP allies with USA and western powers against China. The existence of the Kra Canal jointly developed by Thailand and China is a certainty. LHL drove a fatal nail into Singapore's sea-hub future.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In this instance you are not being the gongest chee bye.

Indeed, Thailand will take more than freaking 20 years to get this moving.

2 years is not eve sufficient for them to finish bickering and talking.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The TPP has nothing to do with trade or business. It is Pax Americana gathering its client states into a coalition against China, or more accurately, the BRICS countries.

One thing daft Sinkies can expect is the draconian IP laws of USA to extend its tentacles to Sinkieland. If you thought the Odex incident was bad, wait till you see what MPAA and RIAA will do. I also expect certain websites to be banned. :wink:

If you want to know more about the TPP, look up Wikileaks. If you're not too daft, perhaps you will begin to understand why TPP negotiations had been secretive. :cool:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh somebody, whom I cannot say but in my meetings with the top people, again whom I cannot reveal, already said that the project has already started, equipment all already shipped in.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh somebody, whom I cannot say but in my meetings with the top people, again whom I cannot reveal, already said that the project has already started, equipment all already shipped in.

You log in wrong nick to post....should have use that resident cannon fairy moniker número uno

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

velly velly gooood ah..................nothing pleases me more to see S'pore decline..............FTs will leave in droves and that's a velly velly gooood thing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The TPP has nothing to do with trade or business. It is Pax Americana gathering its client states into a coalition against China, or more accurately, the BRICS countries.

One thing daft Sinkies can expect is the draconian IP laws of USA to extend its tentacles to Sinkieland. If you thought the Odex incident was bad, wait till you see what MPAA and RIAA will do. I also expect certain websites to be banned. :wink:

If you want to know more about the TPP, look up Wikileaks. If you're not too daft, perhaps you will begin to understand why TPP negotiations had been secretive. :cool:

Typical chinese dogs and lap dogs of the US won't mind it since it's from the US it is acceptable once it is from china then it's unacceptable showing again the double standard mindsets of many ppl in sinkieland that extends to country's laws to race of criminals where if it's a non chinese committing a crime somehow there's some excuse to protect him see narong and syed putra doing it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

love to see the end of sinkieland...that is the karma for being a ball-less sinkie shit.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheaper & faster to build super freight railway from Western part of Thailand port straight to different cities in China or even overland oil pipeland for petroleum products than a Kra Canal. Super C freight Trains move at a faster speed than freighter ships (20 knots/hr) going even more slwly through locks in the Kra Canal if it is ever built.

Super C freight trains move at speeds of 108km/hr.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_C_(freight_train)

Then from the eastern seaboard of China, Ship freighters can upload from the Super C freight trains onward to Japan, Taiwan and Californian ports.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheaper & faster to build super freight railway from Western part of Thailand port straight to different cities in China or even overland oil pipeland for petroleum products than a Kra Canal. Super C freight Trains move at a faster speed than freighter ships (20 knots/hr) going even more slwly through locks in the Kra Canal if it is ever built.

Super C freight trains move at speeds of 108km/hr.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_C_(freight_train)

Then from the eastern seaboard of China, Ship freighters can upload from the Super C freight trains onward to Japan, Taiwan and Californian ports.

Kiwibird, you are absolutely right BUT that has been taken care of. China is now busy completing deep water Gawdar Port in Pakistan and it will be linked directly to China's Kashi City / Region.

Kra is the sea route that linked the Middle East / Europe through the Colombo Port City project, Sri Lanka (now actively resumed) to the South China Sea. Kra will help China to bypass the Changi Naval Base in Singapore, which is operated for the USA to cut China's sea route. For Thailand Kra is important economically as well. Kra will boost development of their entire Krabi Region.

By joining TPP, Singapore declared economic war against China.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder where is the big cannon fairy numero uno bullshit, latest news the Kra Canal project just got canned.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kra will certainly build either niw or in 5 years time.

The tension in NK will continue ww3 ir ni ww3.

Kra will allow NK subs to pass through to nuke US gunboats in Indian Ocean.

Kra will be build to protect N Asia region and Philiipine to add more sea routes for military defence and offence.

China can block US gunboats or ambush US gunboats passing through Singapore.

This is how WW3 will fight between US and China, drug trafficker Pommies vs the drug addicts Chinese.

我是中国人。