• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advise when visiting luxurious boutiques

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before I go down to orchard or mbs areas to hunt for a luxurious lady bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there :p. Honestly till this middle age I had not step into any luxurious boutiques before. Sometime have to urge to just go in to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her handbag. Her choices will be either channel or lv. Here are some basic questions I need advices.

1. I standby sgd 3000 is it enough for a good wallet ?
2. When shopping for such luxurious item, do they have price tag on or always need to ask and upto them to quote type ? If ask what is the proper way to ask ? Eg a simple how much this cost ? How much you charging for this ?
3. Can I wear Bermuda and flip flop there or prefer long pants/jeans with shoes.
4. If the item she likes exceeded my 3k cash what is the tactic to properly say not enough money ? For this potential issue is it better for me to upfront tell her first ? Else on the spot could be drastic.
5. Any other advices are welcome as I may have overlook certain important ethics.

Please do not scold me as I am sincere to give her a luxurious gift but due to my budget I can only afford max of 3k.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
L
Before I go down to orchard or mbs areas to hunt for a luxurious lady bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there :p. Honestly till this middle age I had not step into any luxurious boutiques before. Sometime have to urge to just go in to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her handbag. Her choices will be either channel or lv. Here are some basic questions I need advices.

2. When shopping for such luxurious item, do they have price tag on or always need to ask and upto them to quote type ? If ask what is the proper way to ask ? Eg a simple how much this cost ? How much you charging for this ?
3. Can I wear Bermuda and flip flop there or prefer long pants/jeans with shoes.
4. If the item she likes exceeded my 3k cash what is the tactic to properly say not enough money ? For this potential issue is it better for me to upfront tell her first ? Else on the spot could be drastic.
5. Any other advices are welcome as I may have overlook certain important ethics.

Please do not scold me as I am sincere to give her a luxurious gift but due to my budget I can only afford max of 3k.

Thanks in advance

Just go into the shop like any other shop they will still receive you as you are.

Like LV the sales staff will provide you a range of products of which you are looking for. They will not try to up sell products which you have already prerequisite. They will provide you with the best services they can offer. So they will not pressurise you into buying them. Reason is LV the brand alone is already a sales in itself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
L

Just go into the shop like any other shop they will still receive you as you are.

Like LV the sales staff will provide you a range of products of which you are looking for. They will not try to up sell products which you have already prerequisite. They will provide you with the best services they can offer. So they will not pressurise you into buying them. Reason is LV the brand alone is already a sales in itself.
For price wise is it like a normal goods with price tag ? Or is it normal to openly ask this how much that how much ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chootchiew finally decided to chootchiew.
3000 bucks is more than enough for a wallet.
Make sure you get good ROI on that money.....remember people like Krafty dun even make that amount in a month.
Suggest you bring her to Chanel boutique.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Thanks in advance

1. 3k is enuf. Chanel wallets is more expensive at around $1.1k. LV should be around 700 to 800. Bags wise, full leather definitely not enuf. Maybe the non leather range in LV can....Chanel around 3+ to 7k, depends on design
2. Price can ask sales staff or check inside the zip.
3. Wear what you like, but i am particular about dressing for the occassion.
4. Just tell her it is out of your budget. Dont impress girls with money you dont have because the gifts grow bigger.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chootchiew finally decided to chootchiew.
3000 bucks is more than enough for a wallet.
Make sure you get good ROI on that money.....remember people like Krafty dun even make that amount in a month.
Suggest you bring her to Chanel boutique.
Lol. Yes choot toa chiew to me. I need to standby 3k becos she might buy those half wallet half sling which is very costly from my initial research. If just wallet then should be more than suffice.
On roi yes hoping for the best. This will be my first experience to give someone a luxurious item so ownself feel excited too :biggrin:

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
For ah meng price is not a big issue not appropriate .
he can forget about 5k lend to not close friend.

ha ha ha you believe that tua pow laukau? he is just a mentally retarded beggar squating outside a small net cafe begging for $2 everyday so he can surf net for 30 mins to tua pow about how rich he is and how many lau tiong cheebyes he got

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha ha you believe that tua pow laukau? he is just a mentally retarded beggar squating outside a small net cafe begging for $2 everyday so he can surf net for 30 mins to tua pow about how rich he is and how many lau tiong cheebyes he got

This is post of the month.
If I make this my signature I'll ask for your copyrights permission

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if LV, go Europe buy cheaper.

i bought for my wifey few years ago just costs sgd1600, heard in singapore sell 2500++

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. 3k is enuf. Chanel wallets is more expensive at around $1.1k. LV should be around 700 to 800. Bags wise, full leather definitely not enuf. Maybe the non leather range in LV can....Chanel around 3+ to 7k, depends on design
2. Price can ask sales staff or check inside the zip.
3. Wear what you like, but i am particular about dressing for the occassion.
4. Just tell her it is out of your budget. Dont impress girls with money you dont have because the gifts grow bigger.

Thanks for answering all my points. You seemed a experience luxury shopper.
if got price tag is better make things simplified.
I think also better state my budget to her first before going else I will feel very pressure when going in. Have to put across tactfully though .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha of course I won't believe totally. Maybe 30 fake 70 real or 40 fake 60 real.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Lol. Yes choot toa chiew to me. I need to standby 3k becos she might buy those half wallet half sling which is very costly from my initial research. If just wallet then should be more than suffice.
On roi yes hoping for the best. This will be my first experience to give someone a luxurious item so ownself feel excited too :biggrin:

That is called a wristlet

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think also better state my budget to her first before going else I will feel very pressure when going in. Have to put across tactfully though .

Bo pian. I have very expensive woman...... :(

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

This one new girl? Read my pt 4 carefully. The gifts have to go bigger each time. So better start small. Lim pei woman asking for birkins liao. I ignoring her at the moment.... sigh.....

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In luxury boutique, you don't ask prices.

Just point and tell them how many you want, and give them your prestigious credit card to charge to while you sip champagne. No cash Hor!

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For price wise is it like a normal goods with price tag ? Or is it normal to openly ask this how much that how much ?

Frankly it's okay to ask the price because in a boutique like LV they don't display the price, but most of the tags are in the item itself.

Also don't impress the lady with gifts that are beyond your means. She will only ask for more and with a 3K budget you can almost buy a small handbag from LV.