• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advise when visiting luxurious boutiques

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
find a girl who can afford to buy her own $3000 wallet, you will never have this kind of headache, if that is not an option, find a girl who can afford to buy her own $30 wallet, your headache will be hell of a lot smaller.

My girl can afford to buy anything on her own, problem is she appreciate it more if she gets them from me

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not so fast lah, scheduled with her to go onsite 1to2 weeks mah I said liao. Even after spend $3k won't take league cup immediately also

You are a disgrace to all men.. Real man no need to spend money and still can get pussy.. What a low life.. Spend 3k still maybe cannot get pussy...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a disgrace to all men.. Real man no need to spend money and still can get pussy.. What a low life.. Spend 3k still maybe cannot get pussy...

Everyone's aim in life is not like yours.... just to get pussy, end up getting asshole

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Came across this shit here: By Red Pill ( MGTOW) Philosophy

[video=youtube;0L0B4KtCGQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L0B4KtCGQs[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My girl can afford to buy anything on her own, problem is she appreciate it more if she gets them from me

Kanna manipulated by your bitch also dunno and still post here to act proud..

She is telling you it is better you buy for her so she can save some money aka appreciate it more if get it from you.

Sinkie Fucktard!!! no wonder daily kanna screwed by own PAP govt.. pathetic!!

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not exactly.
Remember the cortina guy who ran road to Thailand with a bag of watches worth millions?
He was making at least 20k in commissions monthly. Not bad for someone who is not educated. Though he was a manager but their basic pay is low and not much of a difference between manager and sales staff. Commission is the main income contributor.

a friend wife work in tag heuer, every year can make purchase using staff discount which can be as much as 50%. just imagine the margin of each watch can earn by the company. They use staff discount to buy and resell to others and using the profit to supplement their annual travel trip.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly. I just love being able to love someone with an open heart . End of the day if got pussy to play good lah of not also neber mind . :biggrin:

Pls lah.. Mangina means mangina.. Keep trying to do damage control.. We are using u to tell others not to be like you.. It is sort of an education.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanna manipulated by your bitch also dunno and still post here to act proud..

She is telling you it is better you buy for her so she can save some money aka appreciate it more if get it from you.

Sinkie Fucktard!!! no wonder daily kanna screwed by own PAP govt.. pathetic!!
She got me a car, many times more ex than her bag

BTW I am a Thai, not sinkie fucktard!! .... เย็ดแม่ :oIo::oIo::oIo:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. I just love being able to love someone with an open heart . End of the day if got pussy to play good lah of not also neber mind . :biggrin:

Bro, you sure you love her with an open heart? You sure it's not attempt to exploit her weakness for branded stuff?

Or better still, you sure she's not exploiting your weakness for pussy?

Cut the crap about love lah. It's black eat black 黑吃黑. She will have outwitted you if end of the day she gets the bag and you don't get the pussy. It's a game of poker, and your pretending to be nonchalant is just a clumsy attempt to hide your lack of confidence.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before I go down to orchard or mbs areas to hunt for a luxurious lady bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there :p. Honestly till this middle age I had not step into any luxurious boutiques before. Sometime have to urge to just go in to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her handbag. Her choices will be either channel or lv. Here are some basic questions I need advices.

1. I standby sgd 3000 is it enough for a good wallet ?
2. When shopping for such luxurious item, do they have price tag on or always need to ask and upto them to quote type ? If ask what is the proper way to ask ? Eg a simple how much this cost ? How much you charging for this ?
3. Can I wear Bermuda and flip flop there or prefer long pants/jeans with shoes.
4. If the item she likes exceeded my 3k cash what is the tactic to properly say not enough money ? For this potential issue is it better for me to upfront tell her first ? Else on the spot could be drastic.
5. Any other advices are welcome as I may have overlook certain important ethics.

Please do not scold me as I am sincere to give her a luxurious gift but due to my budget I can only afford max of 3k.

Thanks in advance

Real cheapskate! If a man buys me only a 3k wallet, I will tell him to go die :*:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is by far the most useless wimpy thread in sammyboy history. Ask for tips on how to buy expensive bag for a woman who's not even his gf! Lol

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very good morning to all samsters and samstees. I would like to update a short fr here. Firstly thanks for all your support in making me a more confident person when visiting the high class boutiques. Also need to thanks for the samsters who kan me becos without them kanning me I may not have thought of certain ethics, and playful some defensive role while doing the striker role.

Pardon me for not being able to gpgt like ah meng as I do not wish to be csied and also running into danger of being spotted by my target or her acquaintance.
As planned earlier this week, we went onsite to orchard area last night. As advised by a kind bro earlier, I wore proper for the occasion i.e. smart casual with upcollar polo, chinos slim fit flat front pant with shoe from timberland. Compared to my usual attire of a sinkie loser with bermuda and tshirt, I find myself look like a successful businessman that play golf as past times :biggrin:
We had simple dinner first near her place as the shopping was the priority yesterday. After the chop chop dinner, we took a cab down to orchard.
My heart was feeling a little excited and uneasy, mind was thinking about the proper language to use later, for the Dos and the Donts. Was rehearsing about the more complex sentence to use when is time to ask about the price. Before I realize we were already at orchard area.
Our first destination was the chanel at ion orchard. OMG I cannot believe my eyes. I could see a little crowd at the entrance of Chanel. I wonder wtf is happening. Was it a lelong going on, or Chanel is having a fine dinings inside. I had a quick scan of the crowd and omitted the lelong becos among the crowds were mostly sophiscated people i.e. totally different looks and posture as a typical sinkie loser. Whilst some of their dressing were pretty simple, they look sophiscated to me. I relook at myself and said to myself, is showtime....
We joined the queue being diverted by a well built , nicely dressed guard, that look more like a club bouncer. My mind was cursing , bloody hell we are shopping, and not having dinner or clubbing, wtf are we queuing for lol. But lan lan since everyone is queuing we need to wait for our turn. Anyway in turn, the crowd released my fear, becos my initial thought was that the shop will be empty kind, with only the 2 of us, and being served exclusively , which definitely will make the atmosphere more stiff. After a short wait of 5mins, we were being lead in, machiam like ordering table for 2 lol.
While inside, I realized it wasn't that crowded afterall, really no idea why they are doing crowd control outside ??? My first glance was to lookout for any gentlemen as a reference point hehe. I saw 2 to 3 foreigner gentlemen, I guess 1 is a indo Chinese, 1 angmoh tk and 1 probably a sinkie like me. Hosay lah I use the sinkie as a reference point without further thought. That sinkie guy was in very relax mood, browsing for items on his own, not sure which charbor is his..anyway I mind my own business now. I parted with my gal to have a overall visit and learnt that Chanel have even shoes, bloody hell siao bo wear chanel shoe, no logo who will know is bata shoe or chanel shoe. While browsing on my own I did not get disturbed by any sales staff, very free and easy. If happened to meet face 2 face with any, just a gentlemen smile to them, and they left me alone, totally no pressure.
After about 3mins, I had to join my gal to kickoff the pressuring part. We went to the wallet corner and the sales staff started to take out all the overpriced wallets. Till here I still have not opened my golden mouth LOL. As mentioned my a bro I expect some items to have price tab inside. While my gal was busy viewing, zipping unzipping the wallet, I took a secs chance to ply open 1 wallet, saw a tag, but nabei cb no price stated lah, just a high class tag nia. While doing all this nonsense action, my gal didn't know lah lol. I asked her how you find all these blah blah, among the wallet were some classic and some seasonal. She had eye on 1 of the seasonal. So I finally opened my golden mouth with the golden statement recommended by a bro - I asked... do you mind telling me the price of this, steady lah the statement was delivered clear and sound to the sales girl. She replied sir, is $3200.
I said "Ohh alright !"..nabei when starting the thread I forgot to ask about proper reply, not sure this "Oh alright " is deemed presentable ? Well item exceeded $200 from my budget, that's really alright to me anyway.
I then asked my gal how..u like it ? She was abit yes and no expression. Then I know she would like to view more options. Or maybe she found $3200 too costly and feel heart pain for me .FYI I did not state my budget to her, becos after rethink it is not a gentlemen idea to say this for giving her a gift.
I know she won't abuse me one lor. That's why I like her. A few bro said what I kena manipulated by pussy, all nonsense lah, I know her she know me.that is why we can click well.
We moved on to view other chanel items, then I know that we will be leaving this shop soon as she wanted to view at other luxurious boutiques.
At this point of time, I was feeling relieve, in that $3200 item she did not want, and also I had my first virgin experience in pretending to be a rich gentlemen lol.
I excuse myself from her for a short while while taking a quick puff outside the building. Our next stop was not LV but Prada.
This shop was very different from Chanel. It was much less shopper, only the 2 of us with 3 Richie thais I guess.
The salesman looks very normal sinkie type. No pretentious was required at all from both parties. We can even chat in mandarin and singlish...I like !
We went straight to wallet section this time, the salesman took out all the different design and colour of wallets, and even self offer us the price..very swee, I can forget totally about my fear of being a low life sinkie loser haha, ter lai chuan bu fei gongfu. It was just like a normal wallet purchase. I can even tell him jokingly pocket bo lui..after much selection, user acceptance test, my gal selected a $1500 wallet that meets all her requirements of a wallet. Limpe song2 kaw ION, flip out my credit card confidently, as my budget of $3k far exceeded the 1.5k. You see my gal don't anyhow abuse me one.

Very loh soh ..I shall end my feeling here. As I mentioned before, I give her this gift is not for pussy exchange hor. Not everyone everyday think of pussy fyi. And sorli to use the word "My gal" cos she is not mine yet, just use it in advance.
I hope our r/s will move 1 step closer from here...cheers !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one new girl? Read my pt 4 carefully. The gifts have to go bigger each time. So better start small. Lim pei woman asking for birkins liao. I ignoring her at the moment.... sigh.....

you are another mangina.. welcome to the mangina list.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A very good morning to all samsters and samstees. I would like to update a short fr here. Firstly thanks for all your support in making me a more confident person when visiting the high class boutiques. Also need to thanks for the samsters who kan me becos without them kanning me I may not have thought of certain ethics, and playful some defensive role while doing the striker role.

Pardon me for not being able to gpgt like ah meng as I do not wish to be csied and also running into danger of being spotted by my target or her acquaintance.
As planned earlier this week, we went onsite to orchard area last night. As advised by a kind bro earlier, I wore proper for the occasion i.e. smart casual with upcollar polo, chinos slim fit flat front pant with shoe from timberland. Compared to my usual attire of a sinkie loser with bermuda and tshirt, I find myself look like a successful businessman that play golf as past times :biggrin:
We had simple dinner first near her place as the shopping was the priority yesterday. After the chop chop dinner, we took a cab down to orchard.
My heart was feeling a little excited and uneasy, mind was thinking about the proper language to use later, for the Dos and the Donts. Was rehearsing about the more complex sentence to use when is time to ask about the price. Before I realize we were already at orchard area.
Our first destination was the chanel at ion orchard. OMG I cannot believe my eyes. I could see a little crowd at the entrance of Chanel. I wonder wtf is happening. Was it a lelong going on, or Chanel is having a fine dinings inside. I had a quick scan of the crowd and omitted the lelong becos among the crowds were mostly sophiscated people i.e. totally different looks and posture as a typical sinkie loser. Whilst some of their dressing were pretty simple, they look sophiscated to me. I relook at myself and said to myself, is showtime....
We joined the queue being diverted by a well built , nicely dressed guard, that look more like a club bouncer. My mind was cursing , bloody hell we are shopping, and not having dinner or clubbing, wtf are we queuing for lol. But lan lan since everyone is queuing we need to wait for our turn. Anyway in turn, the crowd released my fear, becos my initial thought was that the shop will be empty kind, with only the 2 of us, and being served exclusively , which definitely will make the atmosphere more stiff. After a short wait of 5mins, we were being lead in, machiam like ordering table for 2 lol.
While inside, I realized it wasn't that crowded afterall, really no idea why they are doing crowd control outside ??? My first glance was to lookout for any gentlemen as a reference point hehe. I saw 2 to 3 foreigner gentlemen, I guess 1 is a indo Chinese, 1 angmoh tk and 1 probably a sinkie like me. Hosay lah I use the sinkie as a reference point without further thought. That sinkie guy was in very relax mood, browsing for items on his own, not sure which charbor is his..anyway I mind my own business now. I parted with my gal to have a overall visit and learnt that Chanel have even shoes, bloody hell siao bo wear chanel shoe, no logo who will know is bata shoe or chanel shoe. While browsing on my own I did not get disturbed by any sales staff, very free and easy. If happened to meet face 2 face with any, just a gentlemen smile to them, and they left me alone, totally no pressure.
After about 3mins, I had to join my gal to kickoff the pressuring part. We went to the wallet corner and the sales staff started to take out all the overpriced wallets. Till here I still have not opened my golden mouth LOL. As mentioned my a bro I expect some items to have price tab inside. While my gal was busy viewing, zipping unzipping the wallet, I took a secs chance to ply open 1 wallet, saw a tag, but nabei cb no price stated lah, just a high class tag nia. While doing all this nonsense action, my gal didn't know lah lol. I asked her how you find all these blah blah, among the wallet were some classic and some seasonal. She had eye on 1 of the seasonal. So I finally opened my golden mouth with the golden statement recommended by a bro - I asked... do you mind telling me the price of this, steady lah the statement was delivered clear and sound to the sales girl. She replied sir, is $3200.
I said "Ohh alright !"..nabei when starting the thread I forgot to ask about proper reply, not sure this "Oh alright " is deemed presentable ? Well item exceeded $200 from my budget, that's really alright to me anyway.
I then asked my gal how..u like it ? She was abit yes and no expression. Then I know she would like to view more options. Or maybe she found $3200 too costly and feel heart pain for me .FYI I did not state my budget to her, becos after rethink it is not a gentlemen idea to say this for giving her a gift.
I know she won't abuse me one lor. That's why I like her. A few bro said what I kena manipulated by pussy, all nonsense lah, I know her she know me.that is why we can click well.
We moved on to view other chanel items, then I know that we will be leaving this shop soon as she wanted to view at other luxurious boutiques.
At this point of time, I was feeling relieve, in that $3200 item she did not want, and also I had my first virgin experience in pretending to be a rich gentlemen lol.
I excuse myself from her for a short while while taking a quick puff outside the building. Our next stop was not LV but Prada.
This shop was very different from Chanel. It was much less shopper, only the 2 of us with 3 Richie thais I guess.
The salesman looks very normal sinkie type. No pretentious was required at all from both parties. We can even chat in mandarin and singlish...I like !
We went straight to wallet section this time, the salesman took out all the different design and colour of wallets, and even self offer us the price..very swee, I can forget totally about my fear of being a low life sinkie loser haha, ter lai chuan bu fei gongfu. It was just like a normal wallet purchase. I can even tell him jokingly pocket bo lui..after much selection, user acceptance test, my gal selected a $1500 wallet that meets all her requirements of a wallet. Limpe song2 kaw ION, flip out my credit card confidently, as my budget of $3k far exceeded the 1.5k. You see my gal don't anyhow abuse me one.

Very loh soh ..I shall end my feeling here. As I mentioned before, I give her this gift is not for pussy exchange hor. Not everyone everyday think of pussy fyi. And sorli to use the word "My gal" cos she is not mine yet, just use it in advance.
I hope our r/s will move 1 step closer from here...cheers !

write so much to tell us how you are stupidly being manipulated to get a wallet or bag for your bitch.. i think you have not noticed that your behaviour make it alright for the girl to think that it is fucking ok to pay expensive item for her.. and there will be a second time..

It is low life manginas like you that created this kind of entitlement to bitches.. you are a fucking disgrace to men..

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat the na bei is dis? How can I put this "skill" to good use?

[video=youtube;EaE8TAZHa-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaE8TAZHa-8[/video]