• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree that Worker's Party members and MPs are ball-less shit?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I strongly disagree. Do you?

Attachments

• Lowlife.jpg
    Lowlife.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 886

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe sham and vivian are from WP and these 2 are ball less shit in the face of indon.

MrHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they are ball less. But they need to speak up more.

Only Sylvia Lim is ball less. Isn't she?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you agree that WP are ball-less shit since you reckon that Sham and VB are?

Typo error is it?

These 2 clowns spoke loudly. One stabbing WP the other with tradition to backstabbing. After election become rats only squeakin. Truly ball less

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can the 6 be ball-less when they go against 81?:rolleyes:

The question is based on a remark by Tonychat. If you read Tonychat's remark in context, it's not ball-less per se. It's relative to Roy and SDP. There is some merit in the remark when everything is considered in the context of what Roy and SDP have done.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The question is based on a remark by Tonychat. If you read Tonychat's remark in context, it's not ball-less per se. It's relative to Roy and SDP. There is some merit in the remark when everything is considered in the context of what Roy and SDP have done.

Bro, make no mistake, to Tonychat, Worker's Party is indeed ball-less!!

In fact to Tonychat, whoever is remotely positive about PAP, that person is lablled either a PAP IB or ball-less or PAP cocker sucker. Even if PAP is doing something correctly, and something positive is mentioned about the PAP, then that fucktard jiu hu kia will label the person as a PAP IB or ball-less or suck PAP cock suckers.

To him, Worker's Party is also not spared. WP are ball-less in his own words. He hardly say it, because he fears backlash from those WP supporters here! Make no mistake, he hates anyone that is remotely positive about PAP, including WP.

To that jiu hu fucktard, WP philosophy about check and balance is unacceptable! Why? Because that means that WP agree that PAP should be Government (at least for now) and that WP is playing the checker role. To jiu hu kia, PAP should not be Government!! So he fuck WP for recognising that PAP should be the Government.

Fine, everyone is entitled to their view, but there is no reason to belittle other who have differing political views, including calling others names and insulting other people's parents.

In fact, it is his fuckup character. Born like that, no choice. Look at how he belittle meat eaters and all married and attached men. His fucking attitude get into my nerves.

This fucker is a pariah in this society, the lowest level.

Best of all, he is not even a Singaporean and has got no fucking business in Singapore politics. Whether we are pro, anti or neutral against PAP, we are Singaporeans and we have long term interest this country. For him none. Zero.

He just KPKB to throw stone at Singaporeans. Let's face it, even if SDP becomes the next Government, he will complain against the SDP.

Have you ever seen him walk the talk? He ask you and the rest to protest against the PAP. He calls you and the rest ball-less for not protesting! Did he lead any protest? No. Fuck him dead.

So even if you share the same political view as him, please fuck him online. He is not one of us and is throwing stone at ALL Singaporeans!!!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, WP is a ball less party. But there is an even more ball less party, PAP. They don't even have the balls to send a minister to Aljunied. That's why sinkies are spineless and ball-less, because they love these 2 ball-less parties.

Look at the injustices Amos Yee suffered. WP is as quiet as a dead mouse. tonychat is right after all, because I witnessed the ball-lessness of sinkies with my own open eyes in GE 2015.

Please note I am not siding with tonychat. This is the reality that I observed for myself.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without WP victory in Aljunied GRC in GE2011, there will not be a reversal in most of the garment policies.

Sinkies are really ingrates and should rank lower than PRC in the world.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without WP victory in Aljunied GRC in GE2011, there will not be a reversal in most of the garment policies.

Spot on! LTK is like the used old rag that is thrown down the HDB rubbish chute.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Exactly, is no coincidence that WP won 6 seats in 2011 and in 2015.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on! LTK is like the used old rag that is thrown down the HDB rubbish chute.

I would consider Mr Low a very strong factor in winning Aljunied GRC in GE2011 and retaining Aljunied in GE2015.

3 assumptions

(a) In GE2011, if Mr Low did not move out of Hougang. Maybe Aljunied will still be under PAP.

(b) In GE2015, some people said that Mr Low should move out of Aljunied to win another GRC. If he did what was suggested, then I think WP probably lose Aljunied GRC to PAP.

(c) In next GE2021 , if Mr Low move to contest in a SMC say for example MacPherson, Fengshan or Potong Pasir. I think he will probably win it.

With respects to ESM Goh and Mr Charles who are still serving their residents now, Mr Low still have a plenty to offer to SG politics and can serve and look after the residents better. Do not underestimate Mr Low and the 6 Opposition seats in the Parliament.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Mr Low still have a plenty to offer to SG politics ...

I don't think LTK has anything more to offer ungrateful sinkies and he should just retire at the next GE. Ungrateful sinkies have flatly rejected his party which was the best he ever fielded. It wouldn't be long before Aljunied and Hougang abandon him in the carrot race.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think LTK has anything more to offer ungrateful sinkies and he should just retire at the next GE. Ungrateful sinkies have flatly rejected his party which was the best he ever fielded. It wouldn't be long before Aljunied and Hougang abandon him in the carrot race.

We shall see in next 6 years times.