• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I don’t regret joining a cheating website. The sex was exhilarating’

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I don’t regret joining a cheating website. The sex was exhilarating’

For one married woman, a dating website for people seeking affairs was exactly what the doctor ordered

affair_3458439b.jpg

'I wanted to have an affair and I looked for ways to make it happen'' Photo: Getty

6:00AM BST 02 Oct 2015

When the news broke about the Ashley Madison hack, I started watching social media intently. I read all the outraged comments from onlookers who are astonished that 33 million people would sign up to an extra-marital dating site and cheat on their partners.

I was particularly interested because I did it on a similar site, and got away with it. And it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Around seven years ago, I discovered Illicit Encounters after I read about it in a magazine. I couldn’t believe that there was a service offering exactly what I wanted. I’d been with my husband for 10 years, but I knew it was a mistake.

'I slipped into bed next to my husband and didn’t feel guilt, only exhilaration'

I’d done what many people of my age – late 40s – did, and settled for someone. My husband didn’t have the same sex drive as me, and I longed to find a partner who did. He rarely complimented me and I constantly sought attention elsewhere, even if it was just an admiring look.

I wanted to have an affair and I looked for ways to make it happen. Up until that point, I’d made do with chance encounters at work events or nights out with the girls, but they weren’t happening often enough for me.

I set up an Illicit Encounters profile while my husband was out one day. I used an image from my picture library – a colourful seashell – instead of a photo of me. When matches started to come through, it was incredibly exciting.

Affair-final_3458742b.jpg

'My husband didn't have the same sex drive as me, and I longed to find a partner who did' Photo: Getty

My first Illicit Encounter was Hugh*. He seemed clever and funny, so I arranged to meet him in a bar one summer evening, telling my husband that I was out with work colleagues. Hugh was closer to 50 than the 40 he had said he was, but it didn’t matter – he was handsome and as smart as he’d been online.

We chatted over wine in a bar near London’s King’s Cross. He was articulate, well-educated and beautifully dressed, but he had a dangerous look in his eye. I was elated at the thought of my first encounter. He reassured me that we wouldn’t do anything I wasn’t comfortable with.

Then he took me to his office and we had passionate sex. When I went home that night, I slipped into bed next to my husband and didn’t feel guilt, only exhilaration.

I did it again and again – with Hugh and others, all intelligent, successful men who had no intention of leaving their marriages. The pre-sex drinks and dinners were almost as good as the sex itself.

For a while, I thought I could carry on being married to a nice but unexciting guy, and have my fun on the side. But eventually, after two years of using the site, my moral compass kicked in and I knew it wasn’t right, so I decided to leave my husband.

I’m glad to say that he found another partner relatively quickly, who he’s still with, and I’m very happy for him. Unlike him, I’m not looking for a life partner. I’m happily dating men who are younger than me and enjoying my freedom.

It’s important for me to seize the moments that I feel I’ve lost during those years of marriage. And I’ll never regret doing what I did, because it showed me what was out there before I made the leap.

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

China's reverse Ashley Madison: how ditching mistresses and saving marriages became big money

Consultants persuade women to leave married boyfriends - often at the behest of the wives

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 04 October, 2015, 3:27am
UPDATED : Sunday, 04 October, 2015, 9:04am

Mimi Lau in Guangzhou
[email protected]

989b85731fb64eecb6071c606bfb7790.jpg

Connor Ding sees his business booming. Photo: SMP Pictures

Connor Ding from Zhaoqing in Guangdong province is China's answer to Will Smith, as seen in the 2005 movie Hitch, about a self-taught dating consultant who figured out the mystery of winning women's hearts, thanks to two of his ex-girlfriends who cheated on him.

But that is not how the 28-year-old became famous. Over the past weeks, he has been interviewed on television, radio and in print to discuss his newly successful business - how to get rid of mistresses.

"Every man cheats if he is unhappy in love, including myself," Connor told the South China Morning Post recently. But he was quick to stress that he was happily married.

"People cheat because something is missing in their marriage, whether it is sex appeal, respect or love … We help people to take control of their relationship by teaching them how to address and resolve problems and gain back their partners, which often involves getting rid of a third party," he said.

Cheating is universal, as seen in the Canadian-based dating website Ashley Madison, which billed itself as the site for people seeking extramarital affairs.

In China, mistresses are no less common than elsewhere, and ditching them is a bizarre yet highly sought after service in demand mostly by women with rich husbands.

Many such wives will offer tens of thousands to millions of yuan for mistresses to make discrete exits rather than fight their husbands in court.

The country's materialistic values are reflected in the Chinese take on romance, according to 46-year-old Ming Li, a Shanghai-based marriage consultant of 15 years.

"There is a famous saying among the circle of mistresses that 'there is no unbreakable family, only a lazy mistress'," said Ming.

"China was so conservative then, but today many girls just don't have the patience to wait for years while their men acquire enough wealth to afford a house and car. Declining morals and materialistic values are equally to blame," said Ming, who estimates that she has handled more than 50,000 cases over the years.

"We see 20 to 30 new clients at our consultancy every day," she added.

According to the Ministry of Civil Affairs, more than 3.6 million couples - one in four - filed for divorce last year, a number that has been rising for the past 12 years.

The waiting time to file a divorce application is one month in Guangzhou, according to mainland media reports, which attribute the high divorce rate to social changes and technology-enhanced cheating.

"It costs next to nothing to cheat, thanks to technology, but the cost of maintaining a marriage gets higher every day," said Connor, referring to websites and social media platforms where strangers meet.

"Mistress-dispelling", as it is known, is a booming industry where dating consultants form companies to hire teams of handsome gym instructors, counsellors, lawyers and investigators to provide a "holistic approach" in persuading the third party to leave.

Intervention strategies include helping mistresses explore better life options in romance and careers, introducing them to new social circles and offering counselling if it is needed.

Another approach is to help the third party realise that their lovers are in fact already married with children and that they never intended to get a divorce.

Dr Ke Qianting, a gender scholar at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, said the traditional Confucian value of men dominating the world outside while women's authority and talents were respected within the home persists in modern society.

"This division of labour among partners hasn't changed, so when something goes wrong in the house, it's normally the wives who bring about changes or provide a solution," Ke said.

She added that many Chinese women endure unfaithful marriages for the sake of children.

"Some also do it because our marriage law does not work in the wives' favour. It's easy for men to hide their assets when it comes to settlements, and child support is rarely executed if the man simply fails to pay," she said.

Connor's company is based in Shenzhen, known as the "City of Mistresses" due to the high number of Hong Kong men who keep second wives in the bustling city. One-fifth of Connor's clients are based overseas and business is so good that he plans to set up a branch in every mainland province within two years.

The newly established industry is taking clients not only from the mainland, but also Chinese-speaking wives from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and the United States who complain that their husbands are being snatched away by ambitious young women from the mainland.

There is always a price for infidelity, and Connor's help in convincing a mistress that it's time to end a relationship is no exception.

Fees for his service start at 30,000 yuan (HK$36,520) for internet and phone-based consultation. However, offline work begins at a hefty 100,000 yuan, said Connor, who has charged up to 2 million yuan for cases, which he said was not rare in the trade in China.

"Our success rate is 80 per cent," Connor said. "If you're not satisfied, we'll return your money."

Meanwhile, marriage consultant Ming said her proudest moment was to persuade a mistress of eight years to walk away from a man even after having four abortions.

"I helped her accept the harsh truth that the man was never going to divorce his wife and marry her. I helped her find a new boyfriend. She is now happily married with a daughter. Her parents still thank me today," Ming said.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
then the 2 women in the café was also looking for more sex and sex with more men, than one husband, is here.