• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why sinkies are so ball-less and daft ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Care for a discuss on this?

As i have stated over the years that sinkies ball-lessness will create their own bad karma. It will haunt them back. It seems like it is starting and will get worse in the years ahead..

so i wanna discuss how does this ball-lessness and daftness instill in sinkies in sinkieland.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with sinkies? We voted for what we want... The 30% which is not happy can either protest or leave... Which part of sinkies are ball-less??? You just fuck back to whatever country you belong... Since you always said you want to stay away from sinkies, than do not come and bother us...:rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As i have stated over the years that sinkies ball-lessness will create their own bad karma. It will haunt them back. It seems like it is starting and will get worse in the years ahead..

so i wanna discuss how does this ball-lessness and daftness instill in sinkies in sinkieland.

Sinkie Ballessness is like a cancer cell
There is currently no medication for it. I'm still like you finding the root cause.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another depict is like dracula movie. When the chief dracula dies then all the living dead balls will regrow.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 years of conditioning, propaganda and a nanny state have made Singaporeans kiasu, kiasi and kia kwee.

I don't see Singaporeans changing significantly in the next few decades unless something drastic happens like a depression and prolonged deflationary spiral with massive unemployment, household debt and social destitution..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
50 years of conditioning, propaganda and a nanny state have made Singaporeans kiasu, kiasi and kia kwee.

I don't see Singaporeans changing significantly in the next few decades unless something drastic happens like a depression and prolonged deflationary spiral with massive unemployment, household debt and social destitution..

Correct.. I will go in more details in this.. It will reveal on how sinkies are totally dumb down while they get educated in school, thinking they know a lot but still a dumbfuck loser.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
selfishness and lack of empathy lah.............Sinkies think ownself good hor liao, don't care other Sinkies.............don't wanna get in trouble helping other Sinkies..........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is wrong with sinkies? We voted for what we want... The 30% which is not happy can either protest or leave... Which part of sinkies are ball-less??? You just fuck back to whatever country you belong... Since you always said you want to stay away from sinkies, than do not come and bother us...:rolleyes:

I Can stay away from sinkies and still tell the truth aboutthe ball-lessness of sinkies. If you don't like it, then fucking don't read it.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you a vegetarian?

What is the karma for being a vegetarian?

Can a vegetarian wear pure leather shoes and carry leather wallets or handbags ?

For example, Hindus don't eat beef because to them the Ox is a God. But a lot of shoes and wallets are made from calf leather.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plants do have feelings too. They feel hurt when you eat them. At least animals are dead when you eat them.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plants do have feelings too. They feel hurt when you eat them. At least animals are dead when you eat them.

By the time, the kailan fried in oyster sauce gets to my dinner plate, the kailan vegetable is already dead.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can a vegetarian wear pure leather shoes and carry leather wallets or handbags ?

For example, Hindus don't eat beef because to them the Ox is a God. But a lot of shoes and wallets are made from calf leather.

I don't use leather products..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
selfishness and lack of empathy lah.............Sinkies think ownself good hor liao, don't care other Sinkies.............don't wanna get in trouble helping other Sinkies..........

Correct... This is just part of it but not the main thing that cause sinkies to be daft and ball-less.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the balless Sinkies are m&d Chinese migrated to Singapore.