• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another SG girl auctions her virginity on facebook !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A netizen came across this on a girl's facebook post. It looks pretty official & serious. This local sweet young thing is auctioning her virginity to the highest buyer.

Uncensored photo source :
Another SG girl auctions her virginity on facebook !!!

You know how useless women are???

Their only value is their fucking cunt and it depends on how we, men, perceived it to determine their cunt value. Is that the only thing these bitches can do to get money?

For the past few years, what did she do with her money which is supposed to be set aside for education?

and they need things like woman charter, feminist bullshit law to protect such shit?

When men like us totally see the true nature of pussy and cunts that are totally over rated and trouble making, they have lost their value.. I wonder if her mum do that too when she needed money.

Of course there are manginas such as Ah Meng will gladly lowered their self-worth and open his wallet to pay for such shit for a temporary short term boost of his male ego,

Then post it here to tell the world how smart and worthy he is to be able to get such a cunt WHICH HE PAYS FOR IT. ( The bitch only cares about money and using her overused, expired,dried up cunt strategically to get it)

bid for her cunt???? i wonder after the end of the bid and she found out that it worth less than a few cents, what will she do? Go kill herself?

Last edited:

tonychoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
fyi, i do not have high regards to my mum too.. because she is a female and comes with all the ugly attributes of a female as well.

What a useless piece of shit. Your father should have wear a condom 9 months before your existence.