• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wendy chan update

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for the spies, "digital consultants", groupies, wannabes. hypocrites, jealous sour grapes etc etc etc :

all go fooK YOURSELF'i am still paying off loans while the rest of you enjoying windfalls
yes, i am not the ONLY ONE
if u claim i have lied, come confront me
or if u claim i have lied and u have $$$ to burn,and a bastard of a lawyer, then come sue me

if not what the FOOk are u so scared of to be spreading lies and accusing me of things that you FOOkers are doing yourself an much more.

may GOd FOOK and FUCK your
souls

i will zee each and everyone of u in hell, minsiter, MP, rich or not

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the spies, "digital consultants", groupies, wannabes. hypocrites, jealous sour grapes etc etc etc :

all go fooK YOURSELF'i am still paying off loans while the rest of you enjoying windfalls
yes, i am not the ONLY ONE
if u claim i have lied, come confront me
or if u claim i have lied and u have $$$ to burn,and a bastard of a lawyer, then come sue me

if not what the FOOk are u so scared of to be spreading lies and accusing me of things that you FOOkers are doing yourself an much more.

may GOd FOOK and FUCK your
souls

i will zee each and everyone of u in hell, minsiter, MP, rich or not

wendy, dun be angry be non sensical pple, i doubt most of these forummers are sane in their mind.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
cant help you much wendy...can only give u words of encouragement...stay strong.. :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy, take it easy. Read what you want in this forum and just disregard 'hostilities.' This is not a perfect world. Far from it. Best wishes.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happened to the money u begged your stepmom from? Or shall we say 'blackmail'?
coward jealous sour grapes hypocrite - go get your FOOking facts straight. even in hell, u will be questioned

what happened to the ones that "borrowed"?

and what happened to the line that

so and so's money is his/her own to decide who to give to? by saying that still wanna get angy and jeloaus?

jw5

Loyal
<GoldenDragon> pretends to be nice to Wendy and gives her advice to try and put us off the track. But the advice he gives sounds so much like the advice <scroobal> used to give to those monikers who didn't "go against him". Then <JHolmesJr> logs in to play the bitchy role. This is perfectly logical since all 3 monikers are used by the same person. :wink: