• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can middle age gentlemen take back lunch money from interns

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you use "gentlemen" so I reckon that you are one. Steady.

LOL.

A gentlemen is defined as a civilized, educated, sensitive, or well-mannered man:
In cyberspace is not applicable.
In real world I meet all the criterias.
But..some define an additional - a man of good social position. I do not agree with this. A poor man can be gentlemen as well.

jw5

Loyal
If you ask politely, why not? :wink:

Here is another very sung nao jing issue with middle age gentlemen.
When go lunch in groups with interns, can he collect back drinks and food money from interns say we order soft drinks and sometime food from same stall.
Don't collect also bay tahan few dollars everyday. If collect feel bit paiseh cos they are interns.:cool:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
yeah this question is also applicable to colleagues. There are many patterns of colleague I encountered. Some are like what you mentioned round robin type.
Some is quickly went to buy himself and that's it others he don't care for drinks but he still joins in.
Worst types are never offer to order but accept others order for him.
I am phobia to colleagues that say they busy ask you to tao bao for them but never pay back . Not sure is busy till forget or act blur. Mostly are shit skins from msia and local m&ds for this category.

Usually i dont mind paying. If colleague chut pattern, i will not dine with them again. I hate all the ngiow chee.

However, for interns, then of course you have to pay. They are like xiao di leh. If you want to be stingy, then dont makan with them. $4.5 for drinks for whole month also less than $100

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is another very sung nao jing issue with middle age gentlemen.
When go lunch in groups with interns, can he collect back drinks and food money from interns say we order soft drinks and sometime food from same stall.
Don't collect also bay tahan few dollars everyday. If collect feel bit paiseh cos they are interns.:cool:

Why are you taking lunch with the interns everyday ? Any motive ? If it is only a lunch or two, why are you so petty ? Pisang !!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you taking lunch with the interns everyday ? Any motive ? If it is only a lunch or two, why are you so petty ? Pisang !!

They are not my interns and not under my care. But their scopes of work are very closely related to mine . Can say same job. Usually we all goout eat together lor.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got intern working for me now from an asian country studying in local uni.

pretty face but the bigger attraction is a 9/10 body.
every afternoon before leaving she would come to my room to go through her tasks and she would just lean forward and rest her boobies on my table and rest her head in her hand. More frequent cleavage display too.

She just watsapp asking if i want to go out for drinks with her in town.

if you're an attractive happily married gentleman with kids what would you do?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

every afternoon before leaving she would come to my room to go through her tasks and she would just lean forward and rest her boobies on my table and rest her head in her hand. More frequent cleavage display too.

Hi there

1. Honest, never mix work with pleasure.
2. Such gal has agendas that may work against you in due course.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. If you're TRULY happily married to your wife, I think you should inform her first, AND tell her that you suspect this intern is trying to SEDUCE you.

2. For the sake of your children, do not put yourself at risk of committing adultery; even if no sex happens after the drinks, that intern could still SLANDER you by wrongfully accusing you of seducing HER and having sex with her, followed by BLACKMAILING you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last time when I was younger I earned much more than now. I had intervals of 2to3 interns under my care. Since they were under my care and I earned good salary surely I always never collect from them and it becomes a daily lunch routine for drinks. For food sometimes. No pinch felt.
I even treat them from my own pocket to Crystal Jade during their last day.

But now as I am already middle age and yet earning lesser, the few dollars a day adds up to a substantial amount to me. BTW the current interns in my current job is not under my care, but we are closely related in our jobs and I click well with them so I usually go with them. The pinch comes when ordering drinks. As for food I can still try my best to prevent ordering the same stall. Or rather buying food usually is self service so the issue may not always happen.

How come older then salary become lesser? When I am older, my income increases..

Very simple.. Just tell your intern, now it is lunch time, I see you back after lunch back here or see u after lunch... It depicts that lunch is your personal private time without their presence.. They know what to do..

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.

A gentlemen is defined as a civilized, educated, sensitive, or well-mannered man:

In real world I meet all the criterias.
But..some define an additional - a man of good social position. I do not agree with this. A poor man can be gentlemen as well.

It's 君子 in Chinese. If you're only looking at mannerism, you're looking at the form, not the substance. That is another word in Chinese - 绅士。 Being sensitive ? Sensitive to women ? If you build the meaning of the word gentleman on a woman's perception of a man, that is not gentleman. That is mangina.

The two most important elements I attach to the meaning of gentleman is chivalrous and honorable. That is the substance of a gentleman.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got intern working for me now from an asian country studying in local uni. pretty face but the bigger attraction is a 9/10 body. every afternoon before leaving she would come to my room to go through her tasks and she would just lean forward and rest her boobies on my table and rest her head in her hand. More frequent cleavage display too. She just watsapp asking if i want to go out for drinks with her in town. if you're an attractive happily married gentleman with kids what would you do?

If u are happily married, u won't even need to ask us to tell u what u need to do la! Talk cock.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard from friends....middle age businessman made interns work extra without pay !....

that is true. It usually happens at SME and family owned business whereby the boss is mostly middle age man .Expert in abusing interns, temp staff and even fulltime staff. All these SMEs bosses eatshitndie lah