• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarify and apologise, UMNO Youth man tells China after envoy’s Chinatown speech

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As if the mainland Chinese ever give a shit about overseas Chinese. The ah tiongs might only b interested if it gives them a pretext to interfear in mudland politics.

Every mainlander Chinese i've spoken to tell me they feel helpless and angry in 97 when fellow Chinese were systematically targeted during the Jakarta racial riots. They all acknowledged that china just wasn't a superpower back then.

20 years later things are different. China's economic, cultural and political influence will ensure any 龙皇子孙 will never endure the same indignity our forefathers have been subjected to.

It just the same: If india gets its shit together one day, any indian will regardless of nationally will also feel proud.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when a cuntry discriminates an ethnic minority on purpose politically and by policy and permits the majority to publicly lynch the minority through violence and destruction, it's time for that minority to either fight back or pack up and go. case in point rhodesia which is now zimbabwe. whites in fear of getting murdered, raped, pillaged and farms forcefully seized by the native black majority under mugabe just decided to give it up and leave for their own lives and children's sake. case in point indonesia during the bloody riots in the late 90s. the ethnic chinese who stayed even though their collective wives and daughters had been raped and murdered in open streets with cops turning a blind eye are truly pak si buay chau thick-skin nincompoops. they are just waiting for the next round of having more daughters and granddaughters raped and murdered. case in point mudlaysia. it's time for mudlaysian chinese to call it quits and leave en masse. this ethnic strife bs never stops, and it will keep cumming back to haunt them, may be now, may be tomorrow, may be in 30 years. there's no guarantee and no closure. :rolleyes:

Siao mudland chinese have invested a lot into mudland and anyway they aren't being killed or anything.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow PRC actually said that?
Power man....tiongs flexing muscles.....I'll like to see chinks kick the m&ds butts.....just hope US dun kaypo can interfere can liao

China definitely flexing its muscles, look at Spratly Island they built an extended
run way, surrounding countries can't do a damn about it !! only can kpkb only..

So this guy who kpkb is an example of "Cow son don't know Tiger"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As if the mainland Chinese ever give a shit about overseas Chinese. The ah tiongs might only b interested if it gives them a pretext to interfear in mudland politics.

why you say that? I mean it's so weird why you think they don't care? Are you projecting your own thoughts unto others?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...the prc is following in the footsteps of soviet philosophy of "ethnic" colonization: that wherever ethnic chinese are, they are property and protected by mother china. this is bullshido in the highest order. what about ethnic chinese in chinatowns across the u.s.? many of these migrant chinese' forefathers and foremothers left tiongland over a hundred years ago during the manchu qing era, especially true with straits chinese, indon chinese, filipino chinese, thai chinese, viet chinese, burmese chinese and american chinese, and their children and children's children have allegiance and affinity to their new birth countries and could care less about mother tiongland. only fob's and recent arrivals have divided allegiances and suspicious sympathies for mother tiongland.

Sure. I'll remember to tell that to the angry native when he's about to ass rape me with a broom handle and chop my head off with a parang

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever China's real motivation is is for every one to speculate....

But now China has made a stance against racial targetting against Malaysian Chinese. Why don't you ask your Malaysian Chinese friends who still live there if this is a welcomed development of events..? The average Malaysian chinese lives with racism everyday

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry lor, the Chinese Ambassador is calling a spade a spade.

So what is going to happen if the Chinese Ambassador do not apologise? Malaysia going to stop doing business with China or to wage a war with China?

when all Chinese in the world pee, Malaysia will be flooded

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is not going to help for free. It could b due to the spratleys n more political n economic control
Whatever China's real motivation is is for every one to speculate....

But now China has made a stance against racial targetting against Malaysian Chinese. Why don't you ask your Malaysian Chinese friends who still live there if this is a welcomed development of events..? The average Malaysian chinese lives with racism everyday

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is not going to help for free. It could b due to the spratleys n more political n economic control

I will have absolutely NO ISSUE if China gets Spratleys over Japan or Philippines (which are proxies for US anyway) to balance global power.

China is not only a country. It is a civilisation which will extend its cultural influence over the region.

And in time the west must learn to co-exist with China and Asia.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry lor, the Chinese Ambassador is calling a spade a spade.

So what is going to happen if the Chinese Ambassador do not apologise? Malaysia going to stop doing business with China or to wage a war with China?
The Chinese ambassador should call m&d a m&d. If he does not apologies, they will gather all the pigs and bury China in m&d.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia-China ties not affected by Huang’s remarks: Hishammuddin

Hishammuddin%20keris-wielding%20disqualifies%20him%20as%20a%20symbol%20of%20national%20integration.gif

KUALA LUMPUR: The remarks made by Chinese ambassador to Malaysia Dr Huang Huikang did not affect the Malaysia-China bilateral ties, said Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein. The defence minister said the relationship between the country and China has always been strong and will continue to be strong. "I believe that the incident did not affect the bilateral relation between Malaysia and China," he said adding that the matter should be resolved through diplomatic channels. Hishammuddin had also expressed his confidence that the foreign affairs ministry would be able to handle the matter. "It is under Wisma Putra and they are able to manage it.

Let the diplomatic channels resolve it," he said in a press conference at Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM). The Umno leader added that if it does bring problems on the issue of security and defence, by right it would have come to be but it did not. "I believe it is not so serious to an extent that it may affect the defence relationship and arrangements between Malaysia and China. Unless other people want it to turn that way. "As far as I'm concerned, the bilateral relation between Malaysia and China is strong all along and may it remain that way," he added. It was reported that Huang had been called in to provide clarification on the remarks made ahead of a planned red-shirt rally at Jalan Petaling during the embassy's annual visit to the tourist hotspot in conjunction with the Mid-Autumn festival.

During the visit, Huang was interviewed by the media, and subsequent media statements resulting from that interview has attracted attention and caused concern to the Malaysian public.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/09/malaysia-china-ties-not-affected-huang’s-remarks-hishammuddin

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao mudland chinese have invested a lot into mudland and anyway they aren't being killed or anything.

i'm sure you missed the racial riots of the 60s. it will cum back again. it's like a pyroclastic eruption from what seems to be a dormant volcano. not a matter of whether it will happen, but when.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure. I'll remember to tell that to the angry native when he's about to ass rape me with a broom handle and chop my head off with a parang

so did the prc send military forces to indonesia to protect and save the lives of ethnic indon chinese when their daughters got their nonoks poked with broom handles and bodies mutilated? don't expect your motherland prc to cum to your rescue. chinks are all hot air and no guts, unless of course if there's money and material to be gained.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so did the prc send military forces to indonesia to protect and save the lives of ethnic indon chinese when their daughters got their nonoks poked with broom handles and bodies mutilated? don't expect your motherland prc to cum to your rescue. chinks are all hot air and no guts, unless of course if there's money and material to be gained.

That was last time la nigger. Following your logic hey the ang mohs in ex rhodesia aka zimbabewe and south africa didn't get any protection at all despite being ang moh.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was last time la nigger. Following your logic hey the ang mohs in ex rhodesia aka zimbabewe and south africa didn't get any protection at all despite being ang moh.

putin showed the way and tiongs are just trying to copy his guts. there's nothing original cumming out of commie china.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
putin showed the way and tiongs are just trying to copy his guts. there's nothing original cumming out of commie china.

wrong. For one thing the ex soviet states used to be under russia. This isn't the case with SEA countries like mudland. In the case of russia they have vested interests in getting back ex soviet states which isn't the case with china. China is protecting chinese ppl which is the normal reaction of ppl with the same ethnic group and culture. Btw do you think russia is very fucked up for "invading" former soviet states?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong. For one thing the ex soviet states used to be under russia. This isn't the case with SEA countries like mudland. In the case of russia they have vested interests in getting back ex soviet states which isn't the case with china. China is protecting chinese ppl which is the normal reaction of ppl with the same ethnic group and culture. Btw do you think russia is very fucked up for "invading" former soviet states?

there's always a strategic pretext and motive. the publicized reason is the bs version. yeah right. when tiongs in sg complain about sinkies not paying them enough and stage a protest, it sets a precedent for the prc to interfere with sg politics using the same excuse. just wait and see. it doesn't start and stop at mudlaysia.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's always a strategic pretext and motive. the publicized reason is the bs version. yeah right. when tiongs in sg complain about sinkies not paying them enough and stage a protest, it sets a precedent for the prc to interfere with sg politics using the same excuse. just wait and see. it doesn't start and stop at mudlaysia.

anyway pls answer my last question to you. Of course there's a pretext and a motive. The china ambassador hates to see people of his own culture and race being wrongly discriminated just for being born chinese and nothing else.

Ps the tiong bus drivers protesting was quite a while ago when will the prc interfere in sg politics and if they did can you show evidence.

One more question pls answer barrack obama did mention to mudland not to discriminate any race do you think it is wrong of him to say that or all because he isn't chinese and not from china but the US it is all right for the US to interfere?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway pls answer my last question to you. Of course there's a pretext and a motive. The china ambassador hates to see people of his own culture and race being wrongly discriminated just for being born chinese and nothing else.

Ps the tiong bus drivers protesting was quite a while ago when will the prc interfere in sg politics and if they did can you show evidence.

One more question pls answer barrack obama did mention to mudland not to discriminate any race do you think it is wrong of him to say that or all because he isn't chinese and not from china but the US it is all right for the US to interfere?

you have to answer the most important question first. is ethnic background similar to citizenship? if the answer is no, the prc should shut up. if tiong shitizens are being bullied and attacked in mudland, their cuntry has a diplomatic right to protest and warn the host cuntry. these malaysian chinks in mudland are malaysian citizens, not prc shitizens.