• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian bitch SUV driver langar and kill Sinkie Ducati Rider, hang her!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP LEEgime must wake fucking up, not to indulge bikers n cyclists by forcing drivers to protect them WRONGLY, causing naturally unsafe and unworkable road cultures.

Misleading bikers and cyclists that drivers will always lookout for them and give way to them. There will just be more accidents.

The roads works only with sufficient safety distances between vehicles. There is 150~180cm between cars driven in adjacent lances, and on expressway usually @80km/h. When a bike shoots this 150~180cm gap at speed more than 80km/h, clearance between bikes and cars is 20~30 cm only.

And the approach from behind drivers, to the sides of cars this close 20~30 cm, full of invisible blind angles.

The PAP Leegime's foreign pets (especially the high class white skin ones) are all Tour De France wannabes, cycling full speed on the roads with their silly gear and cyclist attire.

It'll be a cold day in hell if it restricts their beloved hobby. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The PAP Leegime's foreign pets (especially the high class white skin ones) are all Tour De France wannabes, cycling full speed on the roads with their silly gear and cyclist attire.

It'll be a cold day in hell if it restricts their beloved hobby. :rolleyes:

For every one of them you langar and maim or kill, you will create a job opening for a local sinkie PMET. If they know that sinkie drivers are out to get them, they will stop coming to sinkieland and leave.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
For every one of them you langar and maim or kill, you will create a job opening for a local sinkie PMET. If they know that sinkie drivers are out to get them, they will stop coming to sinkieland and leave.

alamak...your reasoning sure make these foreigners laugh in their sleep. They know pappies will come after you with their mata mata if you dare to touch even one of their cock hair. They are the indispensable species to the pappies, the species that helped pappies to win votes.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Regardless if others have the right of way or not all drivers need to look before changing lane. Even if you have the right of the way and the other party insists let it go better to avoid an accident. Problem with many drivers are (1) they don't look especially at blind spot and (2) drivers tend to think they have the right of the way when start to signal to change lane.

Last Friday bloody maid didn't look wanted to change lane last minute to avoid entering a wrong way kenna snip at front left by a bloody bus claimed she signaled bus didn't give way, I have nothing to say really

Two weeks ago at airport carpark reversed into a car knn

Bringing it in to workshop today for the above 2 repairs.

For lane change I depend on this small round mirror and it had never failed me for years

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
hrPPmmSl.jpg

Very true saying ... just like LKY who had said it before Aljunied fell to WP ... you have 5 years to repent. Now, all sinkies, imported shits and locals, have to repent for next 5 years unless pappies able to dish out goodies.

More goodies from pappies? Wait long long. They will squeeze your ballls dry now and then before GE2020 is up, goodies will come. For next 5 years, get your balls ready for pappies to squeeze.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Regardless if others have the right of way or not all drivers need to look before changing lane. Even if you have the right of the way and the other party insists let it go better to avoid an accident. Problem with many drivers are (1) they don't look especially at blind spot and (2) drivers tend to think they have the right of the way when start to signal to change lane.

Last Friday bloody maid didn't look wanted to change lane last minute to avoid entering a wrong way kenna snip at front left by a bloody bus claimed she signaled bus didn't give way, I have nothing to say really

For lane change I depend on this small round mirror and it had never failed me for years

Wah, you let your maid drive your car? Or did you give her a car to drive? U so good boss one ah? Why? She polishes your helmet, izzit? Like that Steffycunt also want to be your maid. Can or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If my maid don't drive how do I go to and get back from airport? How's my pet going to the groomer or doctor? How's the maid going to the market? How's she going back to her village once a while by bus? Who's going to pick me from the pubs? It's a necessity for her to drive if she works for me and she's free to drive any car that wife and I not using.

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my maid don't drive how do I go to and get back from airport? How's my pet going to the groomer or doctor? How's the maid going to the market? How's she going back to her village once a while by bus? Who's going to pick me from the pubs? It's a necessity for her to drive if she works for me and she's free to drive any car that wife and I not using.
You need me as a driver? :rolleyes:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;JNGD9AAIfFU]https://youtu.be/JNGD9AAIfFU[/video]

lane splitting is still safer. you don't want to be sandwiched between 2 vehicles when either the vehicle in front jams his brakes or the driver of the vehicle behind is not paying attention, brakes late and rams into you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why? there is no taxis in Thailand? our wife too lazy to pick u up from the pubs?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why? there is no taxis in Thailand? our wife too lazy to pick u up from the pubs?

Why take taxi when you have car? Why trouble wife when you have maid? Moreover some "pubs" you don't want your wife to know about.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my road rules: there's no point being aggressive and feeling that one is "always right" on roadways; it's better to relent and be "wronged" by another driver or rider than insisting that one is right and has the right of way; a pedestrian, bike rider, bicyclist, driver can be "right" and yet die from being right. the golden rule is to avoid and prevent any accident, right or wrong.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is she the one carrying the glock?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lane splitting is still safer. you don't want to be sandwiched between 2 vehicles when either the vehicle in front jams his brakes or the driver of the vehicle behind is not paying attention, brakes late and rams into you.

meet one lousy driver and that is the end of them. It is a risk they have to accept.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your maid carries a Glock? U not scared she shoot you ah?

It's mine not that she carries everywhere just that it's in her room for self defense. First maid, trained her at range by pro, she's gone now I keep the pistol.