• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian bitch SUV driver langar and kill Sinkie Ducati Rider, hang her!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blind spot is not the issue. the bikie is clearly in the wrong. He speeded and as such he cannot steered his bike to the center of the lane quick enough. Unfortunately the bikie meet his death fate he was in the way of the car which need to filter to the 2nd lane.

This is inaccurate either, because even if you see the rear mirror, it is not necessary reflecting the face of the driver also, it may be just the interior of car or some passengers only. That means driver still can not see you. Anyway, unless you are stalking the driver you don't check another car like that. Just drive normally, and keep safe distance from all others, also give sufficient reaction time to other road users. You can not be a safety angle don't try that and stress out yourself.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sure the SUV driver didn't check her side mirror before filtering.

But it is quite possible that we as drivers will miss something as there is the blindspot. Unless she has spotted the biker from the rear mirror a while ago, she might have waited awhile to see if the biker has moved off ahead or by the side of her car. It takes alertness and experience as a car driver to know before making any change of direction.

Similarly, the biker might have thought that the SUV driver had seen him, so he continued to ride ahead although he did move into the second lane , but he failed to realize subsequently the SUV driver didn't see him at all and came head on to hit his bike.

43 year old Sinkie bitch SUV driver arrested. Thanks to the video submitted, bitch now cannot say she was not the one who knock onto biker.

Her only lame excuse was..."I did not see..lah" LoLoLoL

Penalty to bitches like these , would be that she would need to pay for the biker's parents upkeep till they pass on...kantong her license is too lenient.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blind spot is not the issue. the bikie is clearly in the wrong. He speeded and as such he cannot steered his bike to the center of the lane quick enough. Unfortunately the bikie meet his death fate he was in the way of the car which need to filter to the 2nd lane.

Many traffic mata mata also ride their bikes like this deceased biker. If motorists knocked down such riders, no wrong?

Cannot be, leh. Pappies will still go after your arse for reckless driving.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP LEEgime must wake fucking up, not to indulge bikers n cyclists by forcing drivers to protect them WRONGLY, causing naturally unsafe and unworkable road cultures.

Misleading bikers and cyclists that drivers will always lookout for them and give way to them. There will just be more accidents.

The roads works only with sufficient safety distances between vehicles. There is 150~180cm between cars driven in adjacent lances, and on expressway usually @80km/h. When a bike shoots this 150~180cm gap at speed more than 80km/h, clearance between bikes and cars is 20~30 cm only.

And the approach from behind drivers, to the sides of cars this close 20~30 cm, full of invisible blind angles.

Sure only to be knocked over and ran over.

This accident video illustrated very well.

The drivers need not be trying to switch lanes, just moving about to dodge road debris or pot holes or water puddles, is good enough to knock over a bike unknowingly.

Last edited:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prepare more mortuary freezer slots, and coroner hearing schedules, if bikers are accustomed to shooting this 150~180cm gap at high speed on Expressways.

Give a medal of bravery to the dead.

The Expressway has curves and many humps like bridge spans, drainage, man-hole covers. I am very sure drivers aren't able to keep very straight paths as bikers are wrongly expecting.

They go so close to cars and in many instances knocked on mirrors of cars. More of this Video's death can be expected.

Send these brave bikers to accompany the LKY Ghost. Shiok!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sure the SUV driver didn't check her side mirror before filtering.

But it is quite possible that we as drivers will miss something as there is the blindspot.

that clearly is NOT blind spot unless you don't know or don't care to adjust the wing mirror to cover that angle

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hrPPmmSl.jpg

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure why you are brought up that way to wish that certain people should be killed. But if you are keen to do so, please go ahead instead of wishing that someone else does it. Then you go and face the law and the guilt, not others. There are many types of people around us each day - some are more irritating than others. But to wish someone dead is no different from the devil himself.

I am only too happy to watch that video again and again. Want to watch again with a beer to celebrate. I wished it was me who knocked the motor down. Indeed many times I had beed so tempted to do exactly that and kill the motor bikers who recklessly speed on the lane divider line between lane 1 & 2 of SG Expressways, daily all the time, especially when traffic is dense.

Bastards especially Malaysian bikes, do this in huge group and aggressively honk at cars to demand giving ways to them, even when they are in wrongful and dangerous ways of driving.

This kill is so perfect and typical, and it is THE BEST DEMO of the inevitable consequences, which is awaiting to happen daily all the time on SG Expressways.

Why it never happened daily to kill at least once per day and fill up the empty slots of mortuary freezers?

KNN! TP LTA all indulging this unlawful acts all the time, and even TP LTA offical bikers are ridding this way, better still for them to get killed this way.

Fucking perfect! Love it!

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure why you are brought up that way to wish that certain people should be killed. But if you are keen to do so, please go ahead instead of wishing that someone else does it. Then you go and face the law and the guilt, not others. There are many types of people around us each day - some are more irritating than others. But to wish someone dead is no different from the devil himself.

Kill as many as necessary. Make roads safer. Dead wont endanger others. Risks rid for once and for all. Simple principal. Killing is solution wrongfully abandoned and neglected by this foolish world.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why is he in the wrong lane? there is no such thing as wrong lane unless yiu are driving against the flow of traffic. He has a right to that lane as much any other driver. How he arrived in that lane may be up to debate because he shot the gap between two other cars to get there. But that is not the debate.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
43 year old Sinkie bitch SUV driver arrested. Thanks to the video submitted, bitch now cannot say she was not the one who knock onto biker.

Her only lame excuse was..."I did not see..lah" LoLoLoL

Penalty to bitches like these , would be that she would need to pay for the biker's parents upkeep till they pass on...kantong her license is too lenient.

They should cane her. AND then cane the useless husband that bought her the car.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Many traffic mata mata also ride their bikes like this deceased biker. If motorists knocked down such riders, no wrong?

Cannot be, leh. Pappies will still go after your arse for reckless driving.

Don't say mata police bike riders. What about other drivers of 4 wheel vehicles. How many taxi drivers out there drive like shit? U ever experience taxi drivers just cut in front of you to pick up a fare and cause you to slam your brakes? How many times you have been cut off by a car driven by some asshole? If its ok to langar bike rider for shooting the gap, then its ok to langar asshole taxi drivers for cutting you off. SOme people on this forum have no logic at all.

Last edited:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your curse is damn powerful. U curse Gay Loong can or not?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ati-killed-by-my-curse!&p=2307145#post2307145

Already did.

I cursed Gecko to suffer a long slow death so it would pain LKY. It worked nicely.

I cursed LHL twice to get cancer so it will drive LKY to feel hopelessness. It worked before he mati, his son cancer each time I cursed. I cursed LKY mati before SG50 NDP, he did. Now I cursed LHL to get a lethality cancer die before he could handover PM, he would get it.

Don't worry about vengeance, can come and try anything you are capable of. See what the outcome. I know what I m doing.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is time for gov to reeducate the motorcycle rider of singapore. To change their behavior and stop them from riding in between lanes.