• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT to mata pse arrest n deport me, I hate this country

savage_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-begs-kicked-UK-handing-police-station.html

'Send me home to Iran... I can't stand Manchester anymore': Iranian immigrant BEGS to be kicked out of UK after handing himself in to police - because he's fed up of the city's 'rudeness and violence'*

By Alisha Rouse For The Daily Mail and Lucy Crossley for MailOnline
02:02 24 Sep 2015, updated 17:57 24 Sep 2015
+24
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
shares
comments
Arash Aria, 25, walked into police station and demanded deportation
Said he's been living illegally in the UK for ten years - and has had enough
In fact he has indefinite leave to remain - and was let go*
An Iranian migrant walked into a police station and demanded to be deported – because he’d ‘had enough’ of Manchester.

Arash Aria, 25, said he was desperate to leave because of the ‘rudeness and violence’ in the city.

Handing himself in at a police station, he told officers he had been in the UK illegally for ten years. But he was released two hours later after immigration officials found he had indefinite leave to be in the UK.

+24
Take me home: Iranian born Arash Aria who walked into a Greater Manchester police station and demanded to be deported has said he did so because he was 'fed up' with living in Manchester.
+24
No 'illegal' after all: Mr Aria told officers he was in the UK illegally , but officials found he had indefinite leave to remain
Greater Manchester Police later wrote about the ‘strange incident’ on Twitter, saying an ‘angry and agitated’ Mr Aria would now have to ‘find his own way home’.

MORE...
PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: 'Down with USA' and antisemitic rants - Officially sanctioned graffiti at abandoned Tehran embassy that reveals what the Iranian ayatollahs REALLY think
'Israel will be destroyed within 25 years': Iranian supreme leader issues chilling warning to 'Zionists' – and rejects talks with 'Great Satan' U.S. beyond its nuclear deal
Explaining his actions last night, the former waiter said he was struggling to find work and could not ‘achieve his dreams’ in his adopted city – where he lives in a tower block.

He said: ‘The people of Manchester have not been welcoming. It’s words, violence... many things. I try to ignore people but I’m fed up now. I don’t get the respect I should here.

+24
Is this that bad? Mr Aria's Home, a flat at Lamppost Court in central Manchester
+24
Mr Aria told police he had not been given the 'respect he deserves' in his adopted home town in England
+24
+24
+24
Posing up a storm: The 25-year-old ex-hospitality worker is a prolific user of social media
+24
+24
+24
Had enough: Arash Aria asked to be deported from Manchester (above) to his home nation of Iran
+24
Mr Aria, 25, said he was desperate to leave because of the ‘rudeness and violence’ in the city
+24
Mr Aria said he had 'had enough' of the city where he has lived for the last decade
+24
Mr Aria is originally from the city of Shiraz (pictured), which is located in the south west of Iran
‘I try to be friendly and polite. But they just laugh at me because I am foreign and look at me strangely.’

He added: ‘I used to work as a waiter and a barman but now people won’t give me shifts – for no reason.

‘I am on benefits but I don’t want that. Everyone wants to work, to have a dream but I can’t achieve my dreams here.

+24
Handing himself in at a police station, he told officers he had been in the UK illegally for ten years
+24
But he was released two hours later after immigration officials found he had indefinite leave to be in the UK
+24
Mr Aria said he wanted to return to his home city of Shiraz, in south-west Iran, where he will stay with his family*
MANCHESTER, UK

Population:*514,417

Earliest settlement: The Roman fort of Mamucium, established in around 79AD*

Known for: Being the world's first industrialised city, the 'Madchester' music scene, the Manchester Ship Canal

Weather: Manchester enjoys mild summers and cool winters. The July average temperature is 20.6C, and in winter the temperature dips to one or two degrees. The city's average annual rainfall is 31.76ins.

Sports teams: Football rivals Manchester United and Manchester City, who both play in the Premier League. Lancashire Cricket Club. Manchester also boasts the National Cycling Centre and hosted the Commonwealth Games in 2002.

Famous figures: Singers Noel and Liam Gallagher, artist LS Lowry, actor Sir Ian McKellen, former British Prime Minister David Lloyd George, suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst,*physicist and Nobel laureate J. J. Thomson

SHIRAZ, IRAN

Population:*1,455,073

Earliest settlement: The first reference to the city was found on clay tablets dated to 2000BC

Known for: One of the oldest cities of ancient Persia, home to Iran's first solar power plant, the city's numerous gardens and fruit trees

Weather:*Summers in Shiraz are hot, with a July average high of 38.8C, although winters tend to be far cooler, with temperatures often dipping below freezing. Average yearly rainfall is around 12ins.

Sports teams:*Football clubs Bargh Shiraz, who play in the Azadegan League and Moqavemat Sepasi, who play in the Iranian Premier League. Basketball club Louleh a.s. Siraz BC who compete in the Iranian Basketball Super League

Famous figures: Valerie Jarrett - an advisor to US President Obama,*Islamic philosopher Mulla Sadra, poets Saadi, Hafez, and Qutb al-Din al-Shirazi, artist Shirazeh Houshiary, singer and model Tooji - who represented Norway in the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest

‘I want to get a good job, save money and do something big – be somebody.’

Mr Aria said he wanted to return to his home city of Shiraz, in south-west Iran, where he will stay with his family. ‘I am just waiting for my passport to come through and then I will book my flights and start my life out there,’ he told The Daily Telegraph.

But rather than cause upset in Manchester, several locals gave their support to the Iranian.*

+24
The incident was revealed in a series of tweets from Greater Manchester Police's city centre account
+24
Greater Manchester Police described the episode as 'strange' while tweeting about the incident
+24
Police said Mr Aria was arrested after shouting at staff and on suspicion of an immigration offence but later released from custody without charge
+24
In an update later, officers tweeted: 'Man arrested demanding deportation (fed up after 10 yrs in Manchester) may have to find own way home; was released after immigration liaison'
One user joked on Twitter that ‘we’ve all been there’, while another quipped: ‘Ten years in Manchester? Never mind deportation – give the man a medal’.

According to the Office for National Statistics, some 83,000 Iranians lived in the UK in 2011 – up from 42,000 in 2001, with 3,500 of those living in the north-west.

Police said Mr Aria was arrested after shouting at staff and on suspicion of an immigration offence but later released from custody without charge.

+24
But rather than cause upset in Manchester, several locals gave their support to the Iranian, with one person joking 'give that man a medal!'

Another Twitter user suggested Mr Aria may have been a frustrated Manchester United fan
+24
Many Twitter users replied to the GMP tweet to joke about Mr Aria's desire to leave the city

+24
Others joked that perhaps Mr Aria had got fed up with the weather in Manchester

One Twitter user suggested Mr Aria should move to Birmingham instead

READ MORE
Arash Aria: 'Rude' and 'violent' people in Manchester drive immigrant back to Iran - Telegraph
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
shares
comments
JUMP TO...
Home
Showbiz
Femail
Sport
NEXT STORIES1/30

Plane forced into emergency landing after unclaimed cellphone sparked security scare (but it was left behind by a...

Kremlin reveal Putin HAS called Elton John and agreed to meet with him after Russian pranksters claiming to be Vladimir tricked...

Russia announces naval drills in the eastern Mediterranean as the West continues to fret about Putin's military build-up in Syria

Don't speak French or Spanish? Then you'll have to pay £30 more for a TGV ticket between Paris and Barcelona

'If she's pregnant, she doesn't want a career': Women office workers reveal the most offensive things their bosses have ever said...

Fans call for new ITV Rugby World Cup theme because Paloma Faith 'sounds like someone paid a bribe to let their tone deaf child be on...

Chief medical officer is accused of trying to discredit impact of controversial study on Alzheimer's before findings were published

Miss Italy says her favourite Italian historical figure is Michael Jordan, days after she was ridiculed for saying she would...

Why coughs and sneezes really DO spread disease: Scientists discover flu breeds in the roof of the mouth

High-flying Conservative nicknamed the Tatler Tory is suspended over allegations he bullied activist who later...

'Is Andrew Garfield trying his best to look like a paedophile?': Spider-Man actor can't contain laughter as he and Emily Blunt read...

Golf's toughest Par 3: Extreme 4,500ft high hole where players must tee off towards a green accessible only by helicopter below

Heartbroken homeless man wails as 'animal rights activists' wrestle him to the ground and steal his dog in footage that has caused...

Newcastle named the UK's best airport for the third year in succession... with London Stansted and Luton finishing joint...

Tip the porter, NEVER take selfies with celebrity guests and why it's OK to reserve a sunlounger with a towel: The ultimate...

'Let go of what was': Donna Air posts cryptic message on Instagram amid claims of a split from long-term boyfriend James...

Spanish children who want to play for their local UK team banned by FIFA - because it says they need INTERNATIONAL...

Tories' clear election triumph has helped London retake crown as world's financial capital, say bankers

Police hunt sick yob who is filmed by hunt saboteurs pretending to have sex with a dead GOOSE

Glass walls, 90,000-piece chandeliers and a five-floor bookcase: A peek inside the world's 12 most stylish homes (and SEVEN of them...

Why you should NEVER stalk your ex on Facebook: Behaviour creates a vicious cycle where the site is used to help cope with a...

Islamist group publishes international hit list of secular bloggers from US, Britain and Europe who it threatens it will 'find...

Headteacher bans fruit juice from primary school lunch boxes and says children can only bring in water or milk instead

Shamed teaching assistant, 30, escapes jail after she admitted having sex with a teenage student

Shocking moment heavy metal fan was left with fatal injuries after being thrown off the stage

Curry lover is shocked to open takeaway order from restaurant to find receipt marked 'VERY MILD, WHITE PPL'*

Students left red-faced after anonymous letter reveals their frosted bathroom window is see-through... and their neighbours have seen...

It's a dirty job...Astronaut Tim Peake reveals he'll spend 'a large chunk' of his upcoming six-month ISS mission fixing the...

How to watch the SUPERMOON eclipse: Rare phenomenon will be seen throughout most of the world this weekend (and some...

Giant 20-foot killer lizards roamed Australia during the last Ice Age alongside Aborigines

Plane forced into emergency landing after unclaimed cellphone sparked security scare (but it was left behind by a...

Kremlin reveal Putin HAS called Elton John and agreed to meet with him after Russian pranksters claiming to be Vladimir tricked...
by TaboolaSponsored LinksFROM THE WEB
Top 10 Celebrities That Married Ordinary People
Womens24x7
15 Celebrity Moms You Won't Believe Are In Their 40s!
Mommy Heroes
7 Strangest Things Men Find Appealing in a Woman
WmnLife.com
38 Pics of Criminals that will Give you Nightmares
Risottop.com

MOST READ NEWS1/16

Dave and a VERY frosty breakfast with the Queen: A Balmoral showdown and how the Scottish crisis left the PM terrified...

The Mercedes drivers who BOTH refused to budge: Road is shut down for FORTY MINUTES when rival motorists were...

The RV for the end of the world: 18-tonne, $890,000 vehicle that looks ideal for people who like holidaying outdoors - in...

Jeremy Kyle splits from his model wife Carla just months after moaning on TV that he hadn't had sex for ages*

Horror at the Hajj: At least 700 people are crushed to death and hundreds injured in stampede during Muslim pilgrimage in...

Shamed teaching assistant, 30, escapes jail after she admitted having sex with a teenage student

'Send me home to Iran... I can't stand Manchester anymore': Iranian immigrant BEGS to be kicked out of UK after...

Invasion! Cheshire town is overrun by Britain's biggest spider... and beware, it's bound to be appearing near you soon!

Mother, 38, marries Jamaican toyboy half her age who romanced her on Skype - and she got pregnant the first time they met

EXCLUSIVE: *Green with envy! Jealous Kylie Jenner puts the kibosh on Tyga's Brazilian tour say concert promoters -...

Mother complains after school confiscates her 14-year-old son's e-cigarette - because he was using the...

Was Corrie marriage proposal a fake? ITV bosses struggle to track down couple who got engaged thanks to live episode stunt*

Millionaire bra queen Michelle Mone boasts of being chauffeured around in a Jaguar ... paid for by you after she was...

Angry shoppers plaster car with passive-aggressive notes - including a helpful diagram - after it was left parked across...

The unwilling suicide bomber: Teenager weeps as he is ordered to drive armoured vehicle filled with explosives - moments...

Dying City worker, 30, 'wasn't seen by a doctor for 90 minutes after going to hospital because medically untrained...

Dave and a VERY frosty breakfast with the Queen: A Balmoral showdown and how the Scottish crisis left the PM terrified...

The Mercedes drivers who BOTH refused to budge: Road is shut down for FORTY MINUTES when rival motorists were...
DON'T MISS
What Self-Made Singaporean Entrepreneur Did to Reach The Top
Ace Profits Academy

David Beckham holds back tears as he remembers meeting the parents of a four-year-old girl swept out of her father's arms to her death by a typhoon in...

Jeremy Kyle splits from his model wife Carla just months after moaning on TV that he hadn't had sex for ages* Married for 13 years and have three children

'I don't want you to wait for me': Zayn Malik posts cryptic tweet as ex-fiancée Perrie Edwards cosies up to backing dancer in new Instagram snap

MailOnline hires outspoken TV personality Katie Hopkins as a columnist* Will bring her unique style of writing from 1 November

Kim Kardashian peels off the latex and drapes herself in fur as she shares a new snap from shoot when she was three months pregnant Seriously risque

The women behind the glamorous red carpet looks we all envy: The top stylists that the A-list fight over

Farrah Abraham confirms she won't be attending CBB final amid fears of a 'hostile situation' after Vicki Michelle presses charges against her*

Supermodel Bar Refaeli's wedding sparks public spat among Israeli officials after a no-fly zone is declared above the wedding venue for 'security'*

Racy Miranda Kerr draws attention to her ample assets in white number... before slipping into dramatic red gown at La Koradior's Milan Fashion Week Show

'Look who's come to help!' Katie Piper shares sweet snaps of daughter Belle, 18 months, playing doctor in hospital Her bundle of joy
Top 10 Stars Without Make-Up
Womens24x7

Did The Game date Kim Kardashian? Rapper insists he didn't date Khloe but is lost for words when asked about her sister

Was Corrie marriage proposal a fake? ITV bosses struggle to track down couple who got engaged thanks to live episode stunt*

Meet*Jagger Snow! Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross introduce baby girl with sweet new portrait First picture of their daughter

Vicki Michelle confirms she WILL press charges against Farrah Abraham after being hit by a champagne glass during explosive CBB spin-off show row

From Rihanna's beloved Caribbean isle to the Beckhams' favoured Moroccan escape: Visit the ultimate celebrity holiday...

David Beckham arrives in New York for a lads' trip with Dave Gardner... who proves himself to be the perfect pal by lugging all their luggage

Chop Right Now: Rita Ora unveils edgy new pixie crop as she cuts off long glossy tresses in aid of a high-fashion photoshoot Top of the crops

Kim Zolciak-Biermann suffers stroke minutes after returning home from Dancing With the Stars - losing all feeling on the left side of her body and the ability to...

Double take! Selena Gomez puts on a demure display as she rocks two different dresses with leopard print stilettos

Millie Mackintosh shows off endless legs in funky flares during trip to Paris as she enjoys adventurous French delicacies*
What Self-Made Singaporean Entrpreneur Did to Reach The Top
Ace Profits Academy

Davina McCall, 47, shows off her rock-hard ab muscles in a series of Lycra-clad pictures as she films new fitness DVD Fabulously fit

Make-up free Melanie Sykes showcases her toned pins in skintight leggings as she hits the gym for daily workout* Looked tanned and healthy*

Scandal star Kerry Washington left shaken after she is ambushed by a fan trying to take her photo before appearance on US TV Security rushed to help her

Stella Maxwell cuts a stylish figure in leather jacket and checked trousers as she leads the celebrity turnout at Fendi's MFW show

Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne enjoy casual dinner out in Milan together... after posing for racy bedroom pictures in their underwear

Irina Shayk looks luscious in leather as she steps out for dinner in London... as beau Bradley Cooper hits the gym Stateside

Kanye West confirms he WILL run for president in 2020 and calls Ben Carson 'the most brilliant guy' - revealing he spent weeks trying to contact the...

Keeping it in the family! Carol Wright, 55, gives daughter Jess, 30, a run for her money in a sexy fringe-detail LBD as they film TOWIE in Marbella

No more Hairy Potter! Daniel Radcliffe reveals shaved head as he prepares for new film role as a Neo-Nazi infiltrator* Getting into the part

Naomi Campbell shows off her ample cleavage and slender limbs in plunging black dress as she poses up a storm at fashion launch Knows how to turn heads
DOWNLOAD THESE APPS

Slots Weekend!
Games

Free Today

Empire Four Kingdoms
Games

Free Today

Empires & Allies
Games

Free Today

Words With Friends
Games

Free Today Promoted by Kixer

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
British are educating SG on how to treat unwanted FTs. Be brutally rude and violent towards them. They will beg to leave. Solved all the problems! Only idiots are so kind to them!