• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Indonesia in this thread!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me start:

Butoh, fuckup Government. Fuck all your mother!!

Father mother bastard!! KNNBCCB Indonesia!

With a "friend" like you, Singapore and Malaysia do not need any enemies!
!

50493_368325307780_1684933_n.jpg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3781_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-24_at_3.31.10_pm.jpg

3692_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-18_at_11.48.50_am.jpg

Hohoho! So now Indonesia is demanding that Singapore and Malaysia pay Indonesia "at least US$10 billion" in compensation for the damages to the Indonesian economy caused by the ongoing forest fires (that generate the haze now choking Singapore and Malaysia), because some of the companies that allegedly started the fires are owned by Singapore and Malaysia (in actuality, most of the fires are started by poor Indonesian farmers who can't afford more expensive but less ecologically damaging ways of clearing the land).

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-singapore-responsibility-fires-too-010642383.html

3781_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-24_at_3.31.10_pm.jpg

3692_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-18_at_11.48.50_am.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
e69.. u fug indo for fug?

jeebuy angmo companies are the ultimate culprit lah...

u know why the forest kena burnt boh?

it is becos of palm oil.

oil pam can only grow 5 deg north or 5 deg south of equator ... so hor... malaysia and indonesia are chief supplier of palm oil.

so angmo kongsi which manufacture saoboon and food all demand cheap raw materials. so put pressure on native suppliers...native supplier oso use cheap method to clear forest lah...burn is cheapest tio um tio?

u huan to gan oso gan these chow angmo...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
e69.. u fug indo for fug?

jeebuy angmo companies are the ultimate culprit lah...

u know why the forest kena burnt boh?

it is becos of palm oil.

oil pam can only grow 5 deg north or 5 deg south of equator ... so hor... malaysia and indonesia are chief supplier of palm oil.

so angmo kongsi which manufacture saoboon and food all demand cheap raw materials. so put pressure on native suppliers...native supplier oso use cheap method to clear forest lah...burn is cheapest tio um tio?

u huan to gan oso gan these chow angmo...

We don't even know for a fact that the fires are started by foreign Palm Oil companies (if Palm Oil companies are indeed the culprits)

Whichever company, the burning in their country, and there is under their care and supervision!! They collect taxes and kopi money from these companies, hello!

Fuck them dead!! Ask them to quit shifting blame and give excuses!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
First thing to do is to kill the executives of the Singaporean companies involved. All of them.

Then launch missile strikes at all strategic targets in Indonesia. Follow by deployment of RSAF jets to carpet bomb that fucking country.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
We don't even know for a fact that these are foreign Palm Oil companies (if Palm Oil companies are indeed the culprits)

Whichever company, the burning in their country, and there is under their care and supervision. They collect taxes and kopi money from these companies, hello!

Fuck them dead!! Ask them to quit giving excuses!

u know how big is indo boh? u tink so easy to control ah?

angmo jeebuy kias use intermediate companie in sinkie and msia to get cheap palm oil so they can siam the blame lah...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First thing to do is to kill the executives of the Singaporean companies involved. All of them.

Then launch missile strikes at all strategic targets in Indonesia. Follow by deployment of RSAF jets to carpet bomb that fucking country.

Yes. Hang them by their balls. Or get escher to perform.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go to all the expensive places, including hospitals and you see all the Indonesians there living it up.
Wonder how many of them are related to the people who cause the haze.

Why F... Indon?-do they collect salaries from you or did you elect them?

You should seek answers from those whom you pay their salaries or those that you elect to run the govt-starting with TT, LHL, TCH, VB .....ect2.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
e69.. relac la bro... tomolo still got to live amd work... down here siao nang a lot huanzzz :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
e69.. relac la bro... tomolo still got to live amd work... down here siao nang a lot huanzzz :biggrin:

KNN, limpei cancel all my outside meetings tomorrow. Whoever wants to meet me, can jolly well go to my office in the CBD.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN, limpei cancel all my outside meetings tomorrow. Whoever wants to meet me, can jolly well go to my office in the CBD.

l thinking self declared Work From Home :biggrin:
Then go look for Chloe. :biggrin::biggrin:
KPI hoot liaozz..now Oct only...sibei song..

i watsapp my team if not feeling well or cos their children school closed no one look after kids, please dun come in...bo hiew lan... Health more important than Ranjiao company :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

That will only create more fires.