• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some loser men are unwatend and have no choice - so they clam they go MGTOW!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No man would willingly be a MGTOW.

They usually fit in at least one of the following profile:

1) poor social skills
2) physically unattractive
3) an asshole
4) loser / broke
5) chose the wrong type of woman for a serious relationship

first off all losers know they are losers,we just dont give a shit.then theres a special class of losers who think they are unique special and are possibly gay,these are the mgtows.these are the guys who are super self aware and more self perceptive like a new age sensitive guy but not exactly like a new age sensitive guy but more in a retarded way.hence they are confused and mgtow.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
first off all losers know they are losers,we just dont give a shit.then theres a special class of losers who think they are unique special and are possibly gay,these are the mgtows.these are the guys who are super self aware and more self perceptive like a new age sensitive guy but not exactly like a new age sensitive guy but more in a retarded way.hence they are confused and mgtow.

Mgtow are straight guys.. Gays are not Mgtow..

Mgtow refers to man staying away from marriage with woman.. How does a gay falls into this category.. Sinkies are fucktards.. It proves that I am right again.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
loser sinkies don't know how to spell ..........

[video=youtube;XZudiLpb2ac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZudiLpb2ac[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Some loser men are unwatend and have no choice - so they claim they go MGTOW!!

what's MGTOW ??

sounds like me leh..............