• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to Phase Out/Ban motorcycles!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
2191536130994_-_21_09_2015_-_sjaccident.jpg

A 25-year-old Singaporean man was killed in an accident on the Pan-Island Expressway on Monday.

The mishap involving his motorcycle and a truck occurred at about 4.30pm on the highway towards Changi, after the Central Expressway exit, said a police spokesman.

The motorcyclist was pronounced dead by paramedics at the SCENE.

.........It's time for Singapore to phase out or even ban totally motorcyclists on our highways and in the CBD areas. It's even better if we could just BAN TOTALLY the use of motorcycles in the city itself.

The behavior of some of the rabid drivers of big and heavy vehicles is simply horrible and you can mow to death anytime, even if you are driving your own car with care. Some of these road bullies are desperate people who do not give a damn to traffic rules and to the safety of the fellow users.

I support the total ban of motorcyles in Singapore!!! Just too many accidents and just too many deaths and too many injuries!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy and commercial vehicles should also be banned from expressways and restrict use to certain hours like those red plate cars.
Motorbikes ban is welcome and not just in the city but on all roads. Motorbikes have no place in wealthy Sg.....maybe introduce a minimum bike selling price do only elites are allowed to own and ride expensive bikes for leisure.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
12002327_754922387967758_1963625288227965959_n.jpg

so many deaths already on the road
and yet nothing done

come on!!! BAN all motorcycles on our roads!!!

Time to change! Dare to change!!! Yangon BANS motorcyles in the city areas!!!!But it is strangled by unlimited cheap cars!!!
Singapore can definitely do better !!!

traffic-yangon-1.jpg

depositphotos_24846737-Yangon-street-Myanmar.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
motorcyclist kings in Bangkok!!!

motorcycle-traffic-jam-city-centre-celebrate-football-fans-winning-aff-suzuki-cup-bangkok-thailand-dec-goals-gave-them-48815050.jpg

TaxiTrafficJam_Bangkok.jpg

madness in Bangkok - cars and motorcycles and people combined to give you daily nightmares!!! but life goes on happily...

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
bp1.jpg

0.jpg

INDONESIA_(f)_0909_-_Traffico_Ramadan.jpg

ALL OF YOU LOSERS HERE SHOULD KOWTOW TO OUR GREAT PAP GOVERNMENT FOR DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAJULAH PAP!!!! MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!!!!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so narong you drive limo or your chaffeaur drive for you?

I drive myself and like all motorists we hate the bikers and big vehicles.
Roads be be only for cars. Ok I can accept buses as necessary evil and see dumbfuck sinkies squeeze with smelly ah nehs as comic relief.
Ya and also slow and lousy car drivers to be culled too

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would actually suggest the phasing out of all motorised vehicles.

Everyone should ride bikes naked.

Attachments

• 151118211.0YBXSivx.1306nakedbikeride159e.jpg
    151118211.0YBXSivx.1306nakedbikeride159e.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 2,957

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Machines don't kill, it's the idiot behind the machine. Having said that, machines do make the killing process easier. Also makes getting killed easier too.

iMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavy and commercial vehicles should also be banned from expressways and restrict use to certain hours like those red plate cars.
Motorbikes ban is welcome and not just in the city but on all roads. Motorbikes have no place in wealthy Sg.....maybe introduce a minimum bike selling price do only elites are allowed to own and ride expensive bikes for leisure.

Kepala hotak lu.. how do you think i should deliver pizza to your mama...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person who invented motorbike has cats life.
The followers (including myself once) thought that human has 9 lifes.
Many years later I then realise human 1 life only.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like some body parts on the road, some censoring in the close up photo. The black square could be censoring the eye ball?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like some body parts on the road, some censoring in the close up photo. The black square could be censoring the eye ball?

The best full face biking helmet protects the head from trauma and disfigurement. The limbs have no such luxury. Chap was wearing dress shoes.