• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car drives on the opposite direction on the AYE causes massive accident and jam

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NQ5vjbW.png

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1051874761511593/?fref=nf

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
为什么你的报纸像咸菜这样凹凸不平乱七八糟? :d

垃圾桶捡出来的报纸是吗?

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say this IMH Moron got his INSPIRATION from LHL's FORMULA ONE RACING this week.

CCB thinks he was driving F1 red car champion.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type I thot only see in movies.
I hope it's was a FT pet.....and the injured all pappy dogs because they voted for this

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this was a common occurrence on the autobahn in germany decades ago. germans called them "geisterfahrer".

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sg, wrong-way drivers would always blame all other drivers for driving the wong way. :p

In China, it is left-hand drive...

So is the driver a chinese PRC..??

It is for safety reason that i am against employing China bus drivers... a lapse of the mind may cause a fatal accident if they think they are still in their homeland.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a woman with a fair name such as yours such language is truly shocking. Have a great day nevertheless.

in western countries, it is very common for ladies to utter fuck and pussy etc.
why ladies in eastern countries are not allowed to utter cheebye or pussy?
you are obviously discriminating asian ladies

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the article diam diam and never mention the nationality of the driver, confirm it's a foreigner. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see? Even if you were to drive instead of taking public transport, you won't be spared from similar 'interesting situations' cropping up and delaying your journey. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Please don't get angry I actually get a hard on whenever you're vulgar and dirty please don't stop.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I doubt you are a clam, I think you are a batang. Either way, does not matter in this virtual world. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is like those high-octane car chase movie where the driver drives against on-coming traffic. 100% sure that this is a foreigner travelling on the wrong side of the road.

I have had the similar experience while I was driving in US. It was at night and I was making a right turn, thinking that I have moved into the correct lane , only to realize that I swerved the car into a road that has 3 lanes of on-coming traffic. Good thing the cars were still at a distance, and I had to quickly make a U -turn to align back into the same driving direction and drove off while beating the red light ... really a close shave.

When I finally reached my hotel ... my pants were all wet :p

Last edited: