• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wish I can find a wife like Mdm Ho Ching

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12039237_873804149372646_4103932721554699399_n.jpg

A beautiful woman sticks by her husband under any circumstances... She supports him and yet is strong to have mountains on her shoulders.

A beautiful woman mothers not only her own children but all her children with equal love and affection like how a true mother should be.

A beautiful woman doesn't need diamonds and yet sparkles like the brightest star when she represents Singapore across the continents, garnering respect as an independent woman in a male dominated world.

A beautiful woman is one that reads terrible atrocities written and said about her and still stays focused because she knows that being stronger is the only way to keep Singapore even more vibrant and prosperous.

A beautiful woman cries with her people when our founding father leaves us, holding on to her husband and being a pillar of support so that he can continue to serve this country with good health and a clear mind knowing that no matter how tired he is... She is always just beside him.

A beautiful woman's eyes sparkle when she looks upon her husband delivering his speeches like it is his first. She laughs with him, cries with him and stands proud with him regardless the outcome.

A beautiful woman is a mother, an elder sister, a younger sister and a friend to all Singaporeans.

A beautiful woman is one that doesn't judge you for your skin color, sexual orientation or social background and also believes that a capable human being with strong values can have tattoos.

This beautiful woman is Madam Ho Ching. A fine lady that has never failed as a wife to PM Lee and a mother to us all.

We Singaporeans stand strong and proud because of you. Thank you Madam.

By N-dru Hsiao

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
wmd0d2.jpg

"How sweet of you! I don't get to hear such nice compliments very often you know! Muack Muack!"

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12039237_873804149372646_4103932721554699399_n.jpg

A beautiful woman sticks by her husband under any circumstances... She supports him and yet is strong to have mountains on her shoulders.

We Singaporeans stand strong and proud because of you. Thank you Madam.

By N-dru Hsiao

go changi village at midnite

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he a gay? i have been hearing pple saying that he is.:o

Yes he is and a gay gigolo at that. One of my friend's brother lost a fortune keeping him. The family believed Andrew cast black magic on him else he wouldn't surrendered all his wealth to him.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is low life farktard. choose such a low standard bitch for aspiration. go for the full mile and look for wei ling. that's at least 1/2 the leegime in your boxer.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait the writer wants a heshe shemale,bigfoot sasquatch,goonie goo goo for a wife?what the fuck is wrong with this muthafarker?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes he is and a gay gigolo at that. One of my friend's brother lost a fortune keeping him. The family believed Andrew cast black magic on him else he wouldn't surrendered all his wealth to him.

At one time he was Daniel Yun's toyboy......before 715.