• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All New Lexus 2016 RX (to be launch in SEAsia soon)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Due to import tax the mode most likely to be popular here should be the RX 200t first time a turbo charge engine in RX. Here's a short review of the RX200t

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What a beauty

[video=youtube;qjPFIY91nYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjPFIY91nYA[/video]

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm never excited about their darth vader grill.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The front part of the car is the Lexus iconic design..except that, the rest of the car is cool.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No idea yet Tony. Will update here when I get the prices.

I thought it looked great in the adverts but when it finally arrived it looked very ordinary. It could easily be mistaken for a Nissan X-Trail.

I've changed my mind.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro... You have always like SUV ah? Never consider others like Volkswagen or BMW X series?

Suv is comfortable and easy to drive. So far only Lexus. Maybe should look into the Cayenne or X5 one day.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Cayenne is still the most beautiful SUV ever produced and trouble free. It is nice to drive and pleasing to look at from every angle. Timeless classic.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thailand Lexus - was told today book now to be the first to get the RX. Just place a non-refundable booking fee with them now. Specs and models will be revealed in November means select the model in November. Delivery in January.