• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam can verify these are clones

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie is a beautiful and suitable name for Sinkies, I don't know why you get so uptight. If the shoe fits, wear the fucking it

I think I did the right thing to tell off msians for insulting Singaporeans sinkies in the JB forum. Whereas if Singaporeans have no pride and want to self insult and call themselves names like sinkie, dog or whatever. What can I do?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.

Sinkie
Glockman
Entree
Gotze
Qweqweqw
Shaven

All have common interest of Amos Yee or Russia or North Korea or Sex photos/videos.

Shaven is a self declared Malaysian SPR working in Spore and living in JB. More precisely in the same JB housing estate and that is how he had access to my particulars and smeared me.

Sinkie was created shortly after I spoke up against injustice and told off some Msians for calling Singaporeans sinkies. For two years or so, Sinkie has painstakingly created an image of being Singaporean but if you read carefully, nothing to confirm except he has indepth knowledge of Singapore after working for so long in Singapore.

When I went off the forum for two months, he went dead too. Resurrected when I come back. After I dropped a hint of knowing his clone before election, Sinkie went into overdrive posting threads to prove he is Singaporean at ballot box and stressed he is wheelchair bound. BTW he said he is wheelchair bound just after I said about being sick at one time.

Why I say he is a psychopath? Well he created these clones to make regular or even daily pyschopath spin of stories based on known facts of me. Like I rented a HDB before and soon a pychopath story by Gotze of his prostitute girlfriend renting a room.

Why am I sure these are clones? Aside from the psychopath spin of fact to wild stories, the bumping up of certain threads whenever I am around, in a persistent manner regularly over a long period of time, cannot be coincidental.

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the clone of ginfreely. Unfortunately two years or so ago, I didn't read the defamatory post in JB forum before it was deleted and didn't know about it until too late to issue a meaningful statement to refute it. I have already left the forum and thinking to make a police report for people keep slandering me. If anyone has a copy of the defamatory post, kindly PM me.

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW this shit foreigner who called himself Sinkie, shaven etc also has common interest in Philippines matters and speak up for pinoy maids. I suspect him to be pinoy too despite his declaration of being Msian SPR.

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the clone of ginfreely. Unfortunately two years or so ago, I didn't read the defamatory post in JB forum before it was deleted and didn't know about it until too late to issue a meaningful statement to refute it. I have already left the forum and thinking to make a police report for people keep slandering me. If anyone has a copy of the defamatory post, kindly PM me.

If anyone is aware of any old and new defamatory statement that others had made of me, please highlight and PM to me so that I can make police report. You will be rewarded with good karma. As for those who smeared and defamed and insinuated me:

I curse you to die a slow and painful death and be burnt in hell. If any of your defamation and insinuation is true, I die a slow and painful death and be burnt in hell.

www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?215332-Sim-Ann-chut-pattern&p=2300294#post2300294

Last edited:

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last post here. In case anyone were to fake to be my clone. I only have two rarely used clones that one forummer here can verify.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the second clone of ginfreely. BTW I have to use my clones to post as I have deleted my ginfreely account.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called such being... Woman .

Yes including your mother. And you have genes from your mother. So it includes you and you are evil, manipulative and vindictive according to your own definition.

BTW don't take the moral high ground and slam others for being self serving when you get constant kick out of bashing Singaporeans and whoever you don't like. An act that gives you happiness is as self serving as any other motive.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, what is so self serving about seeking justice and cursing people who spread malicious half truths and lies about you? You mean someone who has been maligned can't even do that without being accused of self serving? Only people who act smart and lack of empathy and kindness will say that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes including your mother. And you have genes from your mother. So it includes you and you are evil, manipulative and vindictive according to your own definition.

BTW don't take the moral high ground and slam others for being self serving when you get constant kick out of bashing Singaporeans and whoever you don't like. An act that gives you happiness is as self serving as any other motive.

Hey Bitch,

Yes, and that includes my mother too.. I have my mum's gene but it is suppressed by my alpha male dad's alpha genes and therefore, it does not surface on me.

I have stopped multiple times that my mum uses his stupid female nature of manipulation on me and backfired against her. She totally respect my Alpha male dad and listen and obey to all the damn fucking things he says.

i slam others being self-serving losers because of NOT on the moral high ground. BUT because i am intelligent enough to see this FACT, when you sinkie losers cannot see it.

And stuff this fucking FACT into the sinkie losers' throat.

i am actually doing a great service for the world by spreading out this fucking FACT.

Last edited:

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bitch,

Yes, and that includes my mother too.. I have my mum's gene but it is suppressed by my alpha male dad's alpha genes and therefore, it does not surface on me.

I have stopped multiple times that my mum uses his stupid female nature of manipulation on me and backfired against her. She totally respect my Alpha male dad and listen and obey to all the damn fucking things he says.

i slam others being self-serving losers because of NOT on the moral high ground. BUT because i am intelligent enough to see this FACT, when you sinkie losers cannot see it.

And stuff this fucking FACT into the sinkie losers' throat.

i am actually doing a great service for the world by spreading out this fucking FACT.

Hey Son of Bitch,

The FACT is you derive happiness out of bashing Singaporeans and whoever you don't like and are as self serving. You are only not self serving if you suffer instead of enjoy happiness while doing the bashing of Singaporeans. So stop taking the moral high ground that your motive is not self serving.

And you might as well say your genes is 99.99% from your alpha superior father. 0.01% from your bitch mother. No need to say suppress.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey Son of Bitch,

The FACT is you derive happiness out of bashing Singaporeans and whoever you don't like and are as self serving. You are only not self serving if you suffer instead of enjoy happiness while doing the bashing of Singaporeans. So stop taking the moral high ground that your motive is not self serving.

And you might as well say your genes is 99.99% from your alpha superior father. 0.01% from your bitch mother. No need to say suppress.

Then fucking don't read my post and put me into your fucking ignore list.. Fucking sinkie bitch.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, what is so self serving about seeking justice and cursing people who spread malicious half truths and lies about you? You mean someone who has been maligned can't even do that without being accused of self serving? Only people who act smart and lack of empathy and kindness will say that.

Tonychat, I curse you to one day suffer a big injustice being maligned by people and when you try to clarify, explain and seek justice, you will get shunned and slammed as self serving Son of Bitch.