• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam can verify these are clones

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.

Sinkie
Glockman
Entree
Gotze
Qweqweqw
Shaven

All have common interest of Amos Yee or Russia or North Korea or Sex photos/videos.

Shaven is a self declared Malaysian SPR working in Spore and living in JB. More precisely in the same JB housing estate and that is how he had access to my particulars and smeared me.

Sinkie was created shortly after I spoke up against injustice and told off some Msians for calling Singaporeans sinkies. For two years or so, Sinkie has painstakingly created an image of being Singaporean but if you read carefully, nothing to confirm except he has indepth knowledge of Singapore after working for so long in Singapore.

When I went off the forum for two months, he went dead too. Resurrected when I come back. After I dropped a hint of knowing his clone before election, Sinkie went into overdrive posting threads to prove he is Singaporean at ballot box and stressed he is wheelchair bound. BTW he said he is wheelchair bound just after I said about being sick at one time.

Why I say he is a psychopath? Well he created these clones to make regular or even daily pyschopath spin of stories based on known facts of me. Like I rented a HDB before and soon a pychopath story by Gotze of his prostitute girlfriend renting a room.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One new clone spotted within minutes. Basically bump up any prostitute or slut thread whenever I am around as an insinuation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This psychopath behaviour only confirms my views of Msian Chinese (95% Chinese) in my JB housing estate. Evil and vindictive.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie is a beautiful and suitable name for Sinkies, I don't know why you get so uptight. If the shoe fits, wear the fucking it

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is how I view the whole situation....

If someone who owns a Merc buys a Beemer as well, the Beemer is not considered to be a "clone" car it's simply an additional car.

Similarly if someone who is registered in this forum decides to register another account, it isn't a "clone" account it is just another account.

There is no rule against registering more than one account anywhere on the net eg I have 3 facebook accounts and 2 twitter accounts. Each one serves a different purpose.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If someone who owns a Merc buys a Beemer as well, the Beemer is not considered to be a "clone" car it's simply an additional car.

Not fair, what about Lexus owners? Lexus owners also can buy Beemer.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you so frightened and feel so intimidated

did you do something wrong

if you're innocent, there is nothing to hide

I received threatening pMs attempting to hunt down myself and family

just ignore them lah

and be yourself

if you are afraid or fear for your safety, then just knock off from here

me? enjoying myself , as usual

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Similarly if someone who is registered in this forum decides to register another account, it isn't a "clone" account it is just another account.

There is no rule against registering more than one account anywhere on the net eg I have 3 facebook accounts and 2 twitter accounts. Each one serves a different purpose.

Thank you for your kind reply. By not saying these are not clones, you already helped to confirm them. Anyway I know I am right on these clones, nothing wrong with clones as long as they are not evil. But these are evil devils who deserved to be burnt in hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

just ignore them lah

and be yourself

You never heard of a lie repeated a thousand times become the truth? That's the motive of the psychopath. I have ignored for two years or so but people say silence means guilty. Defend and people say did you do anything wrong? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Anyway go read my very clear declaration, self curse statement in Sim Ann chut pattern thread. I already said very clearly my stand.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

just ignore them lah

and be yourself

wah... who dare to threaten kopi huan... bo kia si izzit? :biggrin:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your kind reply. By not saying these are not clones, you already helped to confirm them. Anyway I know I am right on these clones, nothing wrong with clones as long as they are not evil. But these are evil devils who deserved to be burnt in hell.

there are many clones here lah
'some pretend to be evil
some pretend to be holy
some pretend to be nice to you
but fuck you upside down

i had a good taste of at least 20 of them here in this forum
most of them had retired
some have transformed into angels
some have disappeared and retired into oblivion
a few still linger around waiting to dogfuck you again

but this is an open forum
no need to take things too hard
enjoy and move on lah...good luck

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
there are many clones here lah
'some pretend to be evil
some pretend to be holy
some pretend to be nice to you
but fuck you upside down

i had a good taste of at least 20 of them here in this forum
most of them had retired
some have transformed into angels
some have disappeared and retired into oblivion
a few still linger around waiting to dogfuck you again

but this is an open forum
no need to take things too hard
enjoy and move on lah...good luck

Well said. Despite our different political inclinations, I still will add to your points :biggrin:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. Despite our different political inclinations, I still will add to your points :biggrin:

thank you sir
hope you have a great time with your chiobu...enjoy!!!

11140074_1057567624274679_1982127247961283061_n.jpg