• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG female scholar slept with more than 50 ANG MO !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source (Uncensored image):

CfNR7RS.jpg

Many sg guys think that sg girls are slut in front of ang Moh.. But act like some worthless virgin in front of local guys.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u are an Oppo supporter who can't get girls, u will call them sluts.

If u are a winner who can get girls, u will call them 'sociable'.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bring sociable and being a slut is totally different thing.. However for someone like ah Meng who is trying to be sociable and get only expired cunts.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
this cunt fucked the wrong guys ... in the West all white girls love black cocks for pure sexual pleasures.I suggest she goes hunting for BBC to complete shaping her enlarged cunt to allow passage of 80 footer container!
oso I dun understand why she needs to put down men of her own race/kind in her pursuit of sex ....! the fact remains none of her own kind wud want to fuck a smelly slutty hole!!

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this cunt fucked the wrong guys ... in the West all white girls love black cocks for pure sexual pleasures.I suggest she goes hunting for BBC to complete shaping her enlarged cunt to allow passage of 80 footer container!
oso I dun understand why she needs to put down men of her own race/kind in her pursuit of sex ....! the fact remains none of her own kind wud want to fuck a smelly slutty hole!!

yeah.....don't forget hor, such cunts likely to come with free aids and stds too...:(

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Any brothers here poke more than 50 ang moh char bor ?

I think I should be at that number. I never kept count, but I did have angmo charbor GFs before. But you have to remember that she is in a US uni. Everyone hooks up there. You go to the weekend parties in the dorms or wherever and a relatively pretty girl like her should not have any problems getting guys. I don't think its unusual for a female student in any uni in the US to fuck 50 guys in her 4 year course there if she wants to.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The reason why she will fuck 50 angmos in Stanford is her desire to earn a MRS. degree with one of them. It will be perfect to get a Bachelor Degree from Stanford and a MRS. degree from an angmo. Then she don't have to come back to singapore and live happily ever after with the new hubby.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think that local men are shallow, malaysian men are sensitive, canadian chinese men are outgoing, Japanese men are polite, Korean men are caring, asian american men are fun, pinoy men are funny.

Wah haa haa haaa!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys really too much. Women sleep with many men you call them sluts. Men sleep with many women you call him a champion. What's the difference? Men can feel horny while women can't? Men can enjoy sex while women can't? Men can have relationships that's sexual in nature only while women can't?

There is noting slutty or loose about such women it's just human. Many men are simply jealous.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You guys really too much. Women sleep with many men you call them sluts. Men sleep with many women you call him a champion. What's the difference? Men can feel horny while women can't? Men can enjoy sex while women can't? Men can have relationships that's sexual in nature only while women can't?

There is noting slutty or loose about such women it's just human. Many men are simply jealous.

this huan i agree... thats why i like milfs. :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think god is fair lah. she is smart enough to study at Stanford but stupid enough to open legs 50 times.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think god is fair lah. she is smart enough to study at Stanford but stupid enough to open legs 50 times.

Open sesame to the ang mo world of sex, sex, SEX....good practical experience which is a credit to her cv upon return to Singapore Inc...:oIo:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Bo pian. It is programmed in men tonsow wild oats, to prevent the extinction of mankind

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's dumb why fark her way thru lecturers examiners etc when you can get fr south Pacific u and no one would bother at your grades