• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG female scholar slept with more than 50 ANG MO !!!

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many SG girls thinks that local men lack initiative, blur and very shallow - cannot talk about things others than F1, football and cars

Source (Uncensored image):
SG female scholar slept with more than 50 ANG MO !!!l

CfNR7RS.jpg

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of girl anywhere also can get. But can she score with a decent guy well enough for him to bring home to see his parents? the ang mohs at stanfurk only try try only, try once don't want second time with her, so she has to keep on moving on to the next one because the previous ang moh rejected her. englisgh guys got poor taste, if spanish guys see her won't even look at her CB.

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Suakoos should check out the local FL threads at the sex forum but its lesser compared to public sites like craiglist, locanto, etc.. :rolleyes::biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think, one of the first question a loser sinkie man asked her on a date is how many men she has slept with at Stanford. And she is right. Its none of their business who she slept with.

sorechai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think that local men are shallow, malaysian men are sensitive, canadian chinese men are outgoing, Japanese men are polite, Korean men are caring, asian american men are fun, pinoy men are funny.

Wow you must have an international asshole.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she said blacks.............I believe lah................I don't believe whites would lower their standards so much lah..........I'm sure white guy rather bang a wall

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is often seen at university avenue off the stanfuck campus. men avoid her like the plague as all except pedophiles think she's a minor.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 50 guys. That's a modest number in these times. Some of them had also experimented with lesbianism.

Sua koo, Puritan/Confucian Sinkies making a fuss over something inconsequential again. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Many SG girls thinks that local men lack initiative, blur and very shallow - cannot talk about things others than F1, football and cars

SG female scholar slept with more than 50 ANG MO !!!l

Will these girl sleep with ah Meng? For the record, ah Meng can only go for expired cunt.

This is a young slut.. If even for a young slut and will reject ah Meng, then really no hope for him.