• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP imported so many people. Have they ever thought what will happen during recession

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will their foreign talents run away with debts unpaid? Asia has been in a bull run with massive building ever since lehman went down. Can we guarantee such success to be perpetual? What if the western economies recovered and pull back all the jobs created with the large amount of money created from QE?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP imported so many people. Have they ever thought what will happen during reces

Must I keep reminding you!

Attachments

• No complain.jpg
    No complain.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,152

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP imported so many people. Have they ever thought what will happen during reces

No one can predict what is going to happen, but the projection is there will be continued growth. And there is confidence in this, just look at what's happening next to Changi Airport, they're building a new one! Regionally, the mood is upswing, despite the poor showing of the ringgit, the rupiah, the baht, the peso, ASEAN is braced for growth. And Singapore is smacked in the middle. This all will keep rolling as long as there is peace.

I do not know what to say about the crowdedness and congestion in Singapore though. It really sucks, but I suppose people will look to the leadership to work this out (if they can.)

Cheers!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There will be no recession. FT policy will save the sinkie economy like in 2008/9

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will their foreign talents run away with debts unpaid?...

Unwritten rule of smart business people in the country ... do not give credit to companies owned or operated by SPR or foreigners.

Pappies can make a SPR or foreigner bankrupt for failing to pay business debts but they are able to start life anew without bankruptcy hanging over their heads. Debts unpaid and still living the life high in their home country.

How many SPR or foreigners hang loose in the country to clear their debts? Only the retarded few. Some of them even ran off with the money before their companies collapsed.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...but the projection is there will be continued growth. And there is confidence in this, just look at what's happening next to Changi Airport, they're building a new one! This all will keep rolling as long as there is peace.

I do not know what to say about the crowdedness and congestion in Singapore though. It really sucks, but I suppose people will look to the leadership to work this out (if they can.)..

Pappies must continue to stimulate local economy to keep robust. Ever wonder why foreign workers can be seen digging up roads here, there and everywhere all the time, buildings still in good conditions torn down to re-build new ones?

Locals pay the price for sardine packing and congestion in the country. Pappies need to collect taxes, CPF money and levies to sustain Govt expenditures and foreign investments and build up their reserves. So, more residents to squeeze dry, pappies will prosper more. Soon, Ministers' salaries will go up after GE 2015. The big win is a mandate to let LHL push up the salaries.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everything can hide once they control the entire food chain.

Like they loss billions and have to raise your CPF min sums.

Nobody is suspecting anything.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Like they loss billions and have to raise your CPF min sums...

How many sinkies live to see payouts from their min sum? After their death, the min sum goes to their beneficiaries, and if no beneficiaries, it goes to pappies. Still, sinkies, local and the fakes, do not seem to mind to let pappies hold on to their CPF money. This is puzzling.

After all, having worked your whole adult life, and upon retirement, a sinkie should collect his CPF money in full to enjoy the fruits of his labour, but no, he has to wait like a beggar to let pappies give him the cash handout on monthly basis for the rest of his remaining life. If he drops dead tomorrow, he stops collecting the monthly payouts.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unwritten rule of smart business people in the country ... do not give credit to companies owned or operated by SPR or foreigners.

Pappies can make a SPR or foreigner bankrupt for failing to pay business debts but they are able to start life anew without bankruptcy hanging over their heads. Debts unpaid and still living the life high in their home country.

How many SPR or foreigners hang loose in the country to clear their debts? Only the retarded few. Some of them even ran off with the money before their companies collapsed.

i remember back in 1997. no pr can be issue with credit cards. right now i saw alot of pinoys holding credit cards.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will their foreign talents run away with debts unpaid? Asia has been in a bull run with massive building ever since lehman went down. Can we guarantee such success to be perpetual? What if the western economies recovered and pull back all the jobs created with the large amount of money created from QE?

during recession..................more people will vote PAP....................

PAP topdogs will lose nothing...............it's the people that will lose big-time as the property prices crash big-time..............property bubble many times larger than in the 90's.................in the late 90's prices fell by 50%...............expect 70% this time

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A smart foreign talent will do that. A foreign talent who has becomes a naturalized sinkie will stay put, pay off the debt before leaving.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Recession:confused:

Import:wink:

Still recession:confused:

Import:cool:

No space:confused:

Ubin.....

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP topdogs will lose nothing...............it's the people that will lose big-time as the property prices crash big-time..............property bubble many times larger than in the 90's.................in the late 90's prices fell by 50%...............expect 70% this time

Hello God is my dog bro,

you have posted an interesting information that I've been eyeing, as no one was talking about property crash in pricing...

may I know how you derive to a conclusive crash of 70%? may I understand your thinking on arriving this conclusion?

If this is the case, I very happy, because I am planning to buy a HDB soon... but with your posting, I tarik and wait.

But if this is the case, I believe 100 pct of the HDB owners and private properties owner will be fucking angry, as their debts are underwater now! It's really hard to imagine that Singapore properties would crash by 70pct to the only the 30percent of it's previous market value.

Please enlighten, I'll like to listen to your views.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If there's another recession coming to Sillypore's shore, the following people will suffer (in order):
1) local sinkies
2) new citizens
3) FTs

Local sinkies will be the first to let go. They will now feel the pinch and cry in pain wondering why they have been so self centered for not think of a bigger picture when casting their votes.

Next those new citizens will be regretting why they came all the way to this crowded island, gave up their roots to settle down here and vote for a party that promise them jobs security.
They began to feel the cost of living is extremely tough without a job here. Obviously there will still be those who managed to hold on to 2 citizenship and they still can run road back to
where they came from.

Finally those FTs will still be likely to hold on to their job but if the economy is really that bad, they will still be asked to go back to their homeland. They got nothing much to loose and can
always come back here again when things turn around.

On the whole, the MIW fxxx care local sinkies and new citizens whether there's any recession or not.
They still collect their GSTs, levies and taxes from everywhere and enrich themselves.

Mitch

Alfrescian
Loyal

check out my new moderated clone reply 24 hours later. cheers.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello God is my dog bro,

you have posted an interesting information that I've been eyeing, as no one was talking about property crash in pricing...

may I know how you derive to a conclusive crash of 70%? may I understand your thinking on arriving this conclusion?

If this is the case, I very happy, because I am planning to buy a HDB soon... but with your posting, I tarik and wait.

But if this is the case, I believe 100 pct of the HDB owners and private properties owner will be fucking angry, as their debts are underwater now! It's really hard to imagine that Singapore properties would crash by 70pct to the only the 30percent of it's previous market value.

Please enlighten, I'll like to listen to your views.

U know how many resale hdb are financed using bank loans these days. and sibor has been creeping upwards. back in the 1990's, pr will also use hdb loans for resale flats so the foreclosure rates should be much lesser. now singapore is like a massive bubble.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

i guess u are right. all hdb purchases in the past were on hdb loans whether you are pr or singaporean. thanks to marlboro tan who allows bank loans to finance hdb units.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

U know how many resale hdb are financed using bank loans these days. and sibor has been creeping upwards. back in the 1990's, pr will also use hdb loans for resale flats so the foreclosure rates should be much lesser. now singapore is like a massive bubble.

what is the probability of this event horizon? any idea what is the triggering point? and would a drop of 70 pct be too exaggerated? If this is the case, very shiok, same amount of money can buy 1 HDB and 1 private apartment... hehe

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one can predict what is going to happen, but the projection is there will be continued growth. And there is confidence in this, just look at what's happening next to Changi Airport, they're building a new one! Regionally, the mood is upswing, despite the poor showing of the ringgit, the rupiah, the baht, the peso, ASEAN is braced for growth. And Singapore is smacked in the middle. This all will keep rolling as long as there is peace.

I do not know what to say about the crowdedness and congestion in Singapore though. It really sucks, but I suppose people will look to the leadership to work this out (if they can.)

Cheers!

At some point, increasing the population will not be sufficient to push growth. While higher population increase consumption but it also push up prices. Eventually, price increase will lead to fall in consumption. Sinkapore will also become less attractive for foreigners who plan to come hre for a quick buck.

Can I have your Canadian passport, I will give you my Sinkapore I/C.