• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why I can predict sinkie election results with great accuracy

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My extended family in sinkieland is a perfect subset of the general population.

All I have to do is coax an honest answer out of them before election day.

The successful self employed (businessmen and professionals) hate the PAP but will vote the PAP because it's a good business decision.

The females all vote for the PAP except one who is a bit of an "activist". The rest couldn't give a shit about politics as long as they can shop and meet friends at nice places for high tea and gossip... lots of XiaXue type characters amongst the females.

The civil servant/stat board type all vote for the PAP as maintaining the status quo serves their interests best.

The left leaning males vote for the opposition because they believe in all the human rights, welfare crap that SDP sprouts.

The losers vote for the opposition because like all losers, they are convinced that the government is the cause of all their misery and removing the PAP will turn them into winners.

I did a quick poll in the middle of the year and came up with the figure of 65% to 70%.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
statistical sampling with a good degree of randomness is a very powerful methodology for prediction.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
statistical sampling with a good degree of randomness is a very powerful methodology for prediction.

We had too high hopes for the oppositions, & forgot the real fact that money played a very important part & the other part will be 'bribing' of the civil servants before the election. We just have to wait for a day, when there is not so much money to give & massive retrenchment in the civil service , & maturing citizens plus oppositions that is viable & clearly reliable. Till then....we suffer on!

Deep down inside many of us, we know that, it will be an uphill task to displace the PAP, were looking at the best a 55% - 45% with the majority going for the WP. The WP had let down the hopes of the many who supported them, for not doing their homework, after they have won the 2011 elections. They have allowed the PAP to set them 'quick sands traps' in the TC , which became an albatross round their necks. In other words, they weren't savvy enough, have to improve on this tremendously.

As for the rest, emotional talk, does not translate to feeding the belly, it feels good to hear, but when hunger strikes...that feel good feeling is gone & to feed that hunger, you got to have money. We still have oppositions politicians who still persists in attacking the other oppositions, namely one GOH MENG SENG. Many voters are put off by him & we have one 'choy' guy, who cannot even pronounce properly. May sell a few pots & pans to the ah soh at the markets, but to the general public, it is a not sale...

We were caught up with the feel good of what the oppositions can achieve....we now, have been brought down to earth. The future will be, the oppositions will have to be ever vigilant on their rears & a 'watchtower' be built so to speak to observe their opponents ( PAP) very carefully & scrutinise with care whatever they do & find that "achilles heel" or find that, weak point in the 'wall surrounding the castle'....for nothing on the earth is unassailable...it is matter of time & patience.

Meanwhile...enjoy the sufferings...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ok noted. You are good.

I'm still waiting for "Madam" Tracy to finally acknowledge that I know sinkies far better than she does. However I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes: "She" has never admitted to any of her errors from day one.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had too high hopes for the oppositions, & forgot the real fact that money played a very important part & the other part will be 'bribing' of the civil servants before the election. We just have to wait for a day, when there is not so much money to give & massive retrenchment in the civil service , & maturing citizens plus oppositions that is viable & clearly reliable. Till then....we suffer on!

Also the new shitizens hve no interest in CPF issue for now.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

To be honest there is nothing wrong with the opposition. My assessment this time round is that the quality of many of the oppo candidates is on par with PAP candidates and in some cases even better.

The people who let you down are your fellow sinkies because they consist mainly of characters who would rather have a dollar today than two dollars tomorrow.

http://www.sociallypsyched.org/item/marshmallow-experiments

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also the new shitizens hve no interest in CPF issue for now.

i alway tot...tis election is unpredictable...on a micro scale...there are 6 units in my floor...of which 2 are ft...same goes with de floor below...2 out of 6 are ft...out of tis 4 families...3 shifted in after 2011...the tiong family below even offered my mom good price for our flat becoz she is asking her brother family to join her here n wanna stay close together...:biggrin:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
My extended family in sinkieland is a perfect subset of the general population.

Both the same. It's all about "ME ONLY" mentality.

What will happen to MY biz?
What will happen to MY social life?
What will happen to MY job?
What will happen to MY rights?
What will happen to MY life?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest there is nothing wrong with the opposition. My assessment this time round is that the quality of many of the oppo candidates is on par with PAP candidates and in some cases even better.

The people who let you down are your fellow sinkies because they consist mainly of characters who would rather have a dollar today than two dollars tomorrow.

http://www.sociallypsyched.org/item/marshmallow-experiments

That part on the 'have a dollar today than two dollars tomorrow' I understand very well. I grew up with the PAP, in which I understand very well, I grew up with Civil Servants & I understand that very well. It had been hard convincing people whose thinking is like that, like I had mentioned in one of my posts, "dogs only live & eat for the day, their brains do not have the function of tomorrow"..that is the mentality of the average Sinkees.

The oppositions are still too fragmented, better quality 'cocoa powder' still cannot compete well with the long time in the market BRAND. They need more marketing now, when the election is over, not wait till an election is announced...even you may have good quality coca powder, from the best of the farms, so to speak...marketing now is very important.

The major opposition WP, is lacking in organisation & now sorely exposed as lacking in substance as well, riding on the popularity with the underbelly of the society will not carry them far....the feel good have to be translated, to feel satisfied & fed. Furthermore, they weren't savvy enough to avoid the 'tarps' set up by the PAP.

We still have a very long way to go....suffer on!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both the same. It's all about "ME ONLY" mentality.

What will happen to MY biz?
What will happen to MY social life?
What will happen to MY job?
What will happen to MY rights?
What will happen to MY life?

That is natural to feel the need of "ME", but most here, are so dependant on the PAP, like a person 'high' always needing a 'fix'...hmmm!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congrats on the deadly accuracy of your prediction. Yes, Sinkies believe a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That part on the 'have a dollar today than two dollars tomorrow' I understand very well. I grew up with the PAP, in which I understand very well, I grew up with Civil Servants & I understand that very well. It had been hard convincing people whose thinking is like that, like I had mentioned in one of my posts, "dogs only live & eat for the day, their brains do not have the function of tomorrow"..that is the mentality of the average Sinkees.

This category, while voting for the PAP, would hope that others vote for the opposition to enable them to be first inline for upgrading etc and at the same time, have opposition voice in parliament.

Agree - we still have a very long way to go ............................. and may not even arrive at our destination.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think there are many fake opposition supporters in this forum. They intentionally create fear that Opposition will win causing freak election result which swing this Ge2015 results. We have these people to thank for.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you family a represent the whole of Singapore dem? What rassclaat nonsense is this? Sam Leong a chat too much about rae rae and ting. Him a lucky the results come out same way day he predict. Seen? Luck ting yu done know. Unnu gwan believe Sam chat up his fuckery then unnu eediot too. Seen?