• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF ? Is this Real ? New Zealand Government Entices Singaporeans to Emigrate

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all u horny uncles will tak boleh tahan nz in two months. The mountains and ocean scenes can only last so long.

Spore so happening, kio kway just go gayland, want fl just a phone call away, can hang flower and short drive across the causeway for cheap thrills.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
all u horny uncles will tak boleh tahan nz in two months. The mountains and ocean scenes can only last so long.

Spore so happening, kio kway just go gayland, want fl just a phone call away, can hang flower and short drive across the causeway for cheap thrills.

To each it's own.
If there's a hope, I would not leave SG.
This election re enforce my believe.
I hope all you guys enjoy the arrival of 6.9 mil population.
Good luck to all.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singapore.coconuts.co/2014/11/24/new-zealand-government-entices-singaporeans-emigrate

LOL

Anyone has already migrated to New Zealand ? Pls post your experience or if you feel shy, PM me ( Except Leongsam ) :biggrin:
I live in NZ for >25 years. Kiasu, Kiasi, SG parents who don't know how to cook meals, need maids to survive or require lots of homework/tuition/ECA for their children please don't bother coming to NZ because there are NO EXAMS or PSLE for Primary level schooling.
No need to pass mother tongue exams, no points system to get into JC/Pre U or University. Just pass the exams at Secondary School level (NCEA 1,2,3 equivalent to O level, JC1, A level).

More importantly, NO NATIONAL SERVICE to interrupt education to University, NO RESERVISTS to disrupt work.
Super marts(Pakn'Save, Countdown, New World), shops in major cities remain open till late (from 7am to 11pm or 12 midnight), Bars/Pubs serve alcohol till 2-3am. Prostitution is LEGAL, so no police raids on brothels operating in city centres.

No ERP, no COE, no PARF, no compulsory car insurance, car parks are free in surburban malls. Pre and post natal care is free to encourage more babies. Better to be self employed than an employee. Taxi drivers in NZ are not as overworked as SINKIE taxi drivers, there is a mnimum wage for unskilled workers at $14.50/hr. Blue collar workers (electricians, plumbers, mechanics, carpenters, tile/brick layers, masons etc) can earn higher salaries than white collar workets.

Those age 65 onwards don't clean tables at food courts or collect cardboards because all get UNIVERSAL PENSION of $500 per week per couple after tax, it is adjusted upwards each year for inflation proofing better than the CPF scheme which is not inflation proofed or where non working mothers with little CPF accrued would get NOTHING in old age.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you'll get to shag this sheep and shear it too after the shagging. enjoy!

image.jpg

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in NZ for >25 years. Kiasu, Kiasi, SG parents who don't know how to cook meals, need maids to survive or require lots of homework/tuition/ECA for their children please don't bother coming to NZ because there are NO EXAMS or PSLE for Primary level schooling.
No need to pass mother to gue exams, no points system to get into JC/Pre U or University. Just pass the exams at Secondary School level (NCEA 1,2,3 equivalent to O level, JC1, A level).

More importantly, NO NATIONAL SERVICE to interrupt education to University, NO RESERVISTS to disrupt work.
Super marts(Pakn'Save, Countdown, New World), shops in major cities remain open till late (from 7am to 11pm or 12 midnight), Bars/Pubs serve alcohol till 2-3am.

No ERP, no COE, no compulsory car insurance. Hospitalisation is free. Better to be self employed than an employee. Taxi drivers in NZ are not as overworked as SINKIE taxi drivers, there is a mnimum wage for unskilled workers at $14.50/hr. Blue collar workers can earn higher salaries than white collar workets.

Hi, Kiwibird7.
I'll be moving to Christchurch next year. Hope to learn from you more about NZ.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auckland followed by Wellington and Christchuch. Still recall the 20% bank interest rate in the early 80s.

I was right. Thanks. Anyway 1 thing that attract my attention is the huge area as compare to Singapore ! lol

Pathetic is New Zealand is so much bigger than Singapore and yet the total population is so much LESSER than Singapore ! LOL What a JOKE !

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right. Thanks. Anyway 1 thing that attract my attention is the huge area as compare to Singapore ! lol

Pathetic is New Zealand is so much bigger than Singapore and yet the total population is so much LESSER than Singapore ! LOL What a JOKE !

I think so.
So please don't encourage more Sgrean to emigrate to NZ.
Leave it as it is.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You will enjoy the space, fresh air, scenic views esp down south. Some friends of mine moved over in the 90svand they are loving it. They are the hau hau sien sen type so they dont need the chiong scene. They belong to Amen group.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
THose 70% who voted the PAP, please don't come to NZ, not even as tourists lest you spoil the place with your Kiasu, Kiasi, Karn Chiong mentality.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are already plenty of Indians in NZ, Lots of Indian Restaurants, even Bollywood film makers shoot movie scenes in NZ.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to pass mother tongue exams, no points system to get into JC/Pre U or University. Just pass the exams at Secondary School level (NCEA 1,2,3 equivalent to O level, JC1, A level).

Super marts(Pakn'Save, Countdown, New World), shops in major cities remain open till late (from 7am to 11pm or 12 midnight), Bars/Pubs serve alcohol till 2-3am. Prostitution is LEGAL, so no police raids on brothels operating in city centres.

No ERP, no COE, no PARF, no compulsory car insurance, car parks are free in surburban malls. Pre and post natal care is free to encourage more babies. Better to be self employed than an employee. Taxi drivers in NZ are not as overworked as SINKIE taxi drivers, there is a mnimum wage for unskilled workers at $14.50/hr. Blue collar workers (electricians, plumbers, mechanics, carpenters, tile/brick layers, masons etc) can earn higher salaries than white collar workets.

Those age 65 onwards don't clean tables at food courts or collect cardboards because all get UNIVERSAL PENSION of $500 per week per couple after tax, it is adjusted upwards each year for inflation proofing better than the CPF scheme which is not inflation proofed or where non working mothers with little CPF accrued would get NOTHING in old age.

Hi, Kiwibird7.
I'll be moving to Christchurch next year. Hope to learn from you more about NZ.
There is a SINGAPORE CLUB in Christchurch and Auckland for New Comers from Singapore, many SINKIE Uni undergrads are also members to help them adapt to NZ slow pace, less Karn Chiong, Non Kiasu, Non Kiasi and also Non "How Lian" way of life (no branded goods or show offs driving Mercs, BMW, Audi, Lexus, etc)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are already plenty of Indians in NZ, Lots of Indian Restaurants, even Bollywood film makers shoot movie scenes in NZ.

Was in Dunedin several years ago. Small city but spotted several Indian restaurants. Ate at Taj Mahal. Not too bad but quiet expensive.