• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All things being said and done...

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo mai comprain leow lah

[video=youtube;bt4LsUhPeOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4LsUhPeOo[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did i say, zhihau? What did i say? :confused:
Sinkies are simply cowardly and greedy lot.
Care to ask your "friends" again who they voted for?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What did i say, zhihau? What did i say? :confused:
Sinkies are simply cowardly and greedy lot.
Care to ask your "friends" again who they voted for?

I checked with them, they kept to their promises. Most quipped that their spouses' votes nullified their votes.

jw5

Loyal
With respect, I suspect that some of them who kiabor may have voted with their spouses, but didn't tell you the truth. The fact is they may be more easily influenced by their spouses than you, after all, you only provide kopi, the spouse provides pussy. :o:biggrin:

I checked with them, they kept to their promises. Most quipped that their spouses' votes nullified their votes.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The fact is they may be more easily influenced by their spouses than you, after all, you only provide kopi, the spouse provides pussy. :o:biggrin:

Can't deny that. 义气忠心 all down the drain. NNB... Now need to see doctor for medicated lozenges.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 69.87% just affirm the following:

Tan Chuan-Jin - Elderly collecting cardboards are just merely doing their exercise.

PAP's 6.9 million population white paper is the right and correct direction the country should be heading
So, don't complain should this number be raised to 10 million within the next 5 years.

Forget about raising CPF minimum sum and extending the CPF withdrawal age.
Because soon, CPF is not longer your money.
For the collective good, all of us will have to exercise our collective responsibility responsibly.
We have to trust that the strong new mandate given to PAP to safeguard and utilize the CPF money for the common good.
The 69.87% again affirms Pinky's praise on NMP Chia Yong Yong's excellent speech on CPF.

[video=youtube;duzXPaerjVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzXPaerjVw[/video]

There would be no more fuck ups by the PAP government.
Afterall, self check would resolve all these fuck ups.
But, the same cannot be said for WP.

10922624_1001109596588694_4225765700583077537_n.jpg

Accountability and Transparency
What is that??
Never heard of.