• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Just Cannot Fall Apart

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been more than a year since I last logged onto this website.

Came back to Singapore on Monday for this GE and after watching the GE election with the PAP having a landslide victory, the first thing that came to my mind was Sammy Boy forum. Coz I remember when i started in this forum back in 2012, I could see so many fools here claiming how PAP will fall apart in the next General Elections or when LKY is no longer around but it proved otherwise....

And last night was the "Best Show" ever by many Singaporeans!!!!

They complained about minimum wage, immigration policies, transport and etc but yet throwing their vote to the PAPs coz they doesn't trust the current crop of oppositions.

This is a show of support to PAP that no matter how you PAP is going to fuck up Singapore, we will still be standing by you. And for those "Old Birds" in this forum who's waiting for PAP to fall apart, so sorry, you guys have to wait for another 5 years and maybe again another 5 years in 2020 with no ending and LSL son will be joining PAP by then..... LOL!!!