• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2015 = How and why my family swung our votes.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well for those who are suffering under pappie rule and voted for the pap,,,you deserve the gahmen that you vote for,,,by the simple reasoning of afraid pap no longer rule reasoning. It does not prove these people smart,,it proves that they are politically immature and kiasu and kiasee and kiam siup and die don't want face,,,

I have never been afraid of the pap loosing because I know it will not happen,,,I know the middle ground voters will not vote for the 3rd rate oppos...so I will and did still vote for them,,,,but immature singkies will think the opposite.

Now that the pappies have been given a strong mandate u think these middle class voters will have a better life? the pap will screw the people more,,,,and these immature singkies will deserve every inch of it. And to the 1st time voters who voted for the pappies,,,,the stagnant wages and competition from FTs etc will increase,,if u think its bad now,,,its going to get worse,,,and I hope these middle class voters shut up when they suffer and suffer in silence,,,if they kpkb,,,the 30% will just laugh at them and say its irony...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The middle ground lost a man whom they had grown up with all their lives, they were those who were never born under a different flag, never sang another anthem, descended from those who had been at LKY's side when he promised he would make SG the promised land for their children.

The middle ground saw how their parents grieved for LKY; The middle ground saw the older generation's stoicism melted away overnight as their parents, now mostly frail and infirm, shamed the middle ground with stories of how the almost written-off, discarded, unwanted little dot had to endure violence, curfews, racial hatred and the indignity of being placed in the same basket case of commonwealth countries, many of whom are still in the 3rd world.

Your so called middle ground have swallowed the PAP propaganda cum for all these years and bought it hook line and sinker. What did LKY DO that was not done by singaporeans? Hong Kong is just as successful as Singapore is today. Who was their LKY? Hint........they don't have one. They never had the need for one. Your middle ground is simply lemmings. They bought the propaganda that every thing is due to LKY. And they never gave credit where it was deserved, which was themselves. They did it. LKY is NOTHING without them. And whatever goodwill LKY might have earned in the early years have long been used up by the idiot son of his and the bad bad policies he put into place. Its high time they realise this. It was the job of the WP to hammer this point home. And they failed to do to. They never even attempted to put a dent in the cult of LKY.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your so called middle ground have swallowed the PAP propaganda cum for all these years and bought it hook line and sinker. What did LKY DO that was not done by singaporeans? Hong Kong is just as successful as Singapore is today. Who was their LKY? Hint........they don't have one. They never had the need for one. Your middle ground is simply lemmings. They bought the propaganda that every thing is due to LKY. And they never gave credit where it was deserved, which was themselves. They did it. LKY is NOTHING without them. And whatever goodwill LKY might have earned in the early years have long been used up by the idiot son of his and the bad bad policies he put into place. Its high time they realise this. It was the job of the WP to hammer this point home. And they failed to do to. They never even attempted to put a dent in the cult of LKY.

Well said. In fact most of the vote swings are people who lack of looking beyond and these people fail to see the number of ruling party members in parliament has outnumbered the opposition.

Most of these middle ground simply afraid of changes and fail to see that with an increase of opposition can never win the ruling party members of parliament....very short sighted. Now with this results all the more out views and concerns will go down the drain..... Next election will be an uphill task for the opposition with new rules and playing field.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Good luck to the new poor in Singapore, hope they enjoy what they've voted for. I respect their wishes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
So-called middle voters please don't call yourselves rational, intelligent voters. Don't make me puke! Kiasu, kiasi, hard to please are more apt descriptions.

Like a typical sinkie girl, you think your cheebye is made of gold. Demand everything but offer nothing in return. WP may have performed poorly but a very credible SDP was trashed as well. Feel so proud to have given WP a vote ONCE in 2011 huh? I think you have some serious mental issues. You felt WP betrayed you, so you went back to your old abusive lover. Simple as that. Why the long sorry story?:kma:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all this while, not even a whimper from WP, who sat quietly on their throne donated by the national middle ground in GE2011, thinking all's well if we just keep Aljunied streets clean, attend a couple more funerals, organise a few local pasar malams...

This is a reason??? What this is really is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, very perverse logic by TS. I will laugh at his family's stupidity when PAP comes up with more bad policies to screw his "middle ground" family after this GE. They truly deserve it because that's what they've voted for, and they have no right to complain about it.

TS should note the results of his heroes, M. Ravi, Gilbert Goh and Roy Ngerng, they only got 21.4% of the votes in their contest against PAP! Looks like TS wants WP to die like his heroes, he doesn't want any opposition in parliament.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So-called middle voters please don't call yourselves rational, intelligent voters. Don't make me puke! Kiasu, kiasi, hard to please are more apt descriptions.

Like a typical sinkie girl, you think your cheebye is made of gold. Demand everything but offer nothing in return. WP may have performed poorly but a very credible SDP was trashed as well. Feel so proud to have given WP a vote ONCE in 2011 huh? I think you have some serious mental issues. You felt WP betrayed you, so you went back to your old abusive lover. Simple as that. Why the long sorry story?:kma:

SOmetimes,the only thing you can say is that sinkies are afflicted with Stockholm syndrome.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happens once awhile. That's a consolation.

Indeed. Heard from the director of Institute of Mental Health that they have trained their patients to access this forum as a form of therapy and taught them how to get involved to post. This was a resounding success I heard. I chided him for being irresponsible to make Sammyboy a respectable forum turning into a farce and he said 'heck, it was filled with loonies in the first place." :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you like pple with warped mind??? M Ravi is better any time!! At least the pple in AGC tremble when they hear his name in any case AGC has to handle - I got this from my Sr lawyer whose son is MP

Raviiiiiiii......... ah I am already trembling :eek::eek::eek: