• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Price to pay for giving mandate to PAP.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say bye bye to the Singapore heritage and culture.

In 10 years time Singaporeans will become minorities.

PAP lust for power spells not only their own demise but also the demise of everything Singaporean.

Halimah Yacoob got to announce in public TV that her mom died on election day?

LKY impact not enough must add extra sympathy votes from the Malay community?

PAP MPs seen begging for votes at voting centres?

WTF is this kind of election?

Last edited:

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish nothing but misery and suffering on this cursed island and it's vile, gutless inhabitants. They deserve everything that's coming to them and more. God, how I will laugh at them.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
lady karma should have let chee won seeing how he was screwed all these years.
Chee should just stop fighting for the people and take care of his family.Time for him and his family to buy hagen Das or Ben & jerry.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
sgian do not want their cpf to be returned @ 55yrs
not worried of F Trashes stealing their jobs, housing & school places????

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgian do not want their cpf to be returned @ 55yrs
not worried of F Trashes stealing their jobs, housing & school places????

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us do but unfortunately it seems that we are a minority:(
Fortunately I don't have all my eggs in the CPF basket.

I'm more concerned with what is coming e.g. unknown premiums for medishield life. I plan to live outside of Spore & may become a criminal in Spore because of future unpaid premiums.
Having a Spore passport is becoming a liability.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition supporters canvassed for votes. When the votes did not come around, opposition supporters curse fellow singaporeans? Are you a fellow singaporean or are you from the neighbouring country? The way you wrote, it's obvious you are not a Singaporean or you are one of those who had been making your career outside the island and only wish for bad things to happen to singapore to prove that you were right to have moved out of singapore. Regardless, people like you are what everyone has to guard against. Venomous!

I wish nothing but misery and suffering on this cursed island and it's vile, gutless inhabitants. They deserve everything that's coming to them and more. God, how I will laugh at them.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps the best quote came from Kenneth Jayeratnam: "I guess Singaporeans get the government they deserve, so I don't want to hear anymore complaints."

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP lust for power spells not only their own demise but also the demise of everything Singaporean.

Cud it be that her mother died a few days ago but keep frozen for the show??????? They are that dirty - no doubt

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us do but unfortunately it seems that we are a minority:(
Fortunately I don't have all my eggs in the CPF basket.

I'm more concerned with what is coming e.g. unknown premiums for medishield life. I plan to live outside of Spore & may become a criminal in Spore because of future unpaid premiums.
Having a Spore passport is becoming a liability.

in the past a sg passport used to fetch a premium on the blackmarket............. now zero value??

jw5

Loyal
Of all the candidates, KJ should know the best about how thankless it is to be an opposition politician, after seeing first hand what his father went through.

KJ is actually very sharp and articulate on matters relating to finance and economics and would have been a thorn in pappies' sides in parliament. Pity he can't seem to get along with people he doesn't know or who don't know him.

Perhaps the best quote came from Kenneth Jayeratnam: "I guess Singaporeans get the government they deserve, so I don't want to hear anymore complaints."

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kenneth is a nincompoop, his father left behind a legacy so many people respect and a party he suppose carry on the legacy but all he did was destroy it. On the hind sight he indeed gave a good quote.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't ask yourself why is the Election Department under the PMOs office....