• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tun Dr M to mata chief: Come and Arrest me !

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...lk-big-igps-bluff-go-ahead-arrest-me&Itemid=2

Wednesday, 09 September 2015 14:34
DR M CALLS 'TALK-BIG' IGP'S BLUFF: GO AHEAD, ARREST ME!

font size decrease font size increase font size Cetak E-mel Video Komentar ()

Rate this item

(2 votes)
DR M CALLS 'TALK-BIG' IGP'S BLUFF: GO AHEAD, ARREST ME!

SUBANG - Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad will cooperate with the police if he is summoned over statements he made during the Bersih 4 rally.

The former prime minister said he only found out after reading the newspapers that he would be called in to give a statement.

"Of course I will go. When the police call, you must go. That is the way of life in Malaysia.

"When the police calls you for investigations, you must go," he told reporters who asked if he would cooperate with the police.

Dr Mahathir had just returned from Czech Republic with his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah airport in Subang.

He was greeted by a group wearing t-shirts with words "Undur Najib," singing "We are the world."

Dr M

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said Dr Mahathir was among several politicians to be called in to assist in the investigations.

Khalid said the probe was over Dr Mahathir's claims that Umno division chiefs received bribes.

Asked about this, Dr Mahathir said he knew about the bribes.

"I know they would be bribed. Don't bluff, don't lie. Tell the truth," said Dr Mahathir.

Asked if the red shirt protest on Sept 16 should go on, Dr Mahathir said there was no need for it. - ANN

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...ir-to-be-investigated-for-criminal-defamation

Dr Mahathir to be investigated for criminal defamation

By YASMIN RAMLAN

Published: 3 September 2015 12:35 PM

Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad speaking to the media at the Bersih 4 rally near Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday. Now police want to question him on alleged defamatory statements made at the time. – The Malaysian Insider pic, September 3, 2015.Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad speaking to the media at the Bersih 4 rally near Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday. Now police want to question him on alleged defamatory statements made at the time. – The Malaysian Insider pic, September 3, 2015.The police will question Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad over defamatory statements he had allegedly made at the Bersih 4 rally last weekend, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar (pic, below) said today.

Khalid said the former prime minister will have his statement recorded for defamation under Section 500 of the Penal Code which carries a two-year jail term, a fine, or both, upon conviction.

"We have to record his statement because we have received a police report from an Umno division leader, and also on the statement he made on corruption," Khalid told a press conference in Kuala Lumpur today.

Khalid, however, did not say when Dr Mahathir will be called up.

The Star today reported an aide of the former prime minister saying that Dr Mahathir was currently on a trip to Jordan and would only return on September 9.

At the Bersih 4 rally last weekend, Dr Mahathir and his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali had been present on both days of the 34-hour rally.

Among the things he said was that while he remained opposed to street protests, the current leadership had destroyed available avenues for recourse, and this had forced him to attend the rally.

He also said he did not support Bersih 4's demands for reform, but only wanted Najib to step down.

Khalid today said the police had a responsibility to act on reports lodged, and declined to comment when asked if Dr Mahathir, as a retired statesman, would be afforded any special rights.

"I don't wish to discuss that (about special rights). He is a statesman and we will, of course, care for our statesmen with high regard.

"However, the police have a responsibility to act when a report is made and a wrong is allegedly committed. We need to conduct investigations and it is part of our standard operating procedure to take the statements of those involved in the case," he said.

Yesterday, Khalid had first announced that Dr Mahathir would be summoned to give his statement over his attendance and remarks made at the Bersih 4 rally. – September 3, 2015.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old man really think he is invincible and above the law.In actual fact he is the stirrer of what Malaysia is facing now.