• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just heard a rumour that PAP infighting is really bad

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My source is from legal/financial network....

Think about it. That would really explain the lack of a coordinating effort in Pappie's campaign this time round.

I tried to find out more about the "camps" but couldn't. The only clue was there are currently more than 2 camps vying to secure the PM role after pinkie steps down. And at least one of the camp chief was a general.

Observation will continue...

Meanwhile let me hear your thoughts

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing will change as long as the 60% + New Citizens are only interested in soy sauce coolie rice. And it looks like this is the case.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We know there is an Indian faction in the PAP that has been running the show the last few years. That's why India gets all the special treatment ...no cap on the entry of Ah Nehs who come to steal our jobs and recently, recognizing more toilet nursing degrees from Indian universities. Right now, Ah Nehs are taking more good paying jobs from Sinkees.
Then you have the President who is rooting for the Pinoys.

LHL is powerless ...looks like the Indian ministars have control of him. Of course the China ministars are upset lah.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No infighting.....you will see infighting when someone resigns.

Also when scandal erupts into the public, like the NKF affair, which is clearly an internal feud and made to seem like an SPH reporter reported a golden tap that led to its exposure, but it was all orchestrated and the public is sold another narrative that hides the real truth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's inbreeding not infighting. it's all about the anointed one. one face, one voice, one leeder, one dynasty. it's a new era. the old emperor passed away. this is time for the new emperor to be enthroned. if you disagree, you'll be fed to dogs or get blown up by anti-aircraft guns. long live the emperor! banzai!

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
In before:

GoldenDragon, Seee3, Political Dialogue, Madrigal Wheel, B Man, JHolmesJr, harrych, kohpc,
and if course
Gongcheebyekia Cooleo/Scrooball :biggrin:

Too bad about:
mojito :(

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds plausible....will we see an internal ..... Uhhhh ....realignment, so to speak....my spies tell me you cant rule anything out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We know there is an Indian faction in the PAP that has been running the show the last few years. That's why India gets all the special treatment ...no cap on the entry of Ah Nehs who come to steal our jobs and recently, recognizing more toilet nursing degrees from Indian universities. Right now, Ah Nehs are taking more good paying jobs from Sinkees.
Then you have the President who is rooting for the Pinoys.

LHL is powerless ...looks like the Indian ministars have control of him. Of course the China ministars are upset lah.

Why the fuck would LHL who is the leader be powerless? Also wasn't it chinese dog george yeo who signed that fucking ceca?

Seriously i wonder how much did the chinese dog syndrome that is chinese fuckers who love shit skins play into this.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Think about it. That would really explain the lack of a coordinating effort in Pappie's campaign this time round.

I tried to find out more about the "camps" but couldn't. The only clue was there are currently more than 2 camps vying to secure the PM role after pinkie steps down. And at least one of the camp chief was a general.

Lt.-Gen Ng Chee Meng will expect himself to be the next PM. After all, he believes that because he outranked all the other Generals while serving in the army, he should always outrank them for life.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lt.-Gen Ng Chee Meng will expect himself to be the next PM. After all, he believes that because he outranked all the other Generals while serving in the army, he should always outrank them for life.

my crystal ball says there's a lim as pm in the future.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck would LHL who is the leader be powerless? Also wasn't it chinese dog george yeo who signed that fucking ceca?

Seriously i wonder how much did the chinese dog syndrome that is chinese fuckers who love shit skins play into this.

pinky is just a puppet controlled by the shit skins, just look at the number of shit skins flooding the country.
shit skins are now the majority in every job sector, banking, it, hospitals etc.
the number of shit skins have jumped from 5% to almost 50% and will outnumber all other races very soon.
we are fast becoming a shit skin colony. dont believe just take a tour of the airport terminals

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my crystal ball says there's a lim as pm in the future.

What a pleasant surprise! Mr. Lim Swee Say is going to be PM eh? He's not the first PAP guy on my list. But he is good enough! Lim Swee Say enjoys a ton of support from the grassroots and the trade unions. He would make a fine People's Prime Minister!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It all depends on the performance of the PAP in this GE.

It all boils down to a lack of leadership, no matter which political party you support. Who is the person who is being groomed to succeed LHL? Nobody knows. Instead you have so many deadweights and DPMs in Parliament.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Outrank, outflank, outlast. :biggrin:

And if things don't work out in politics, there's always a career in SMRT... or he can do what Lui Tuck Yew is doing now. :wink: