• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh Makes Libellous Remark Against Pinky! Defamation Lawsuit Coming?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was shocked at what Gilbert Goh said today during the rally. He worked up his small crowd, and made a very libellous remark about our PM being a traitor. There is no basis for such a statement and it is libellous. We may disagree with PM Lee's leadership or direction, but to label him a traitor is grossly inaccurate.

My friends and I think that Gilbert should leave the country before PM Lee fires off a defamation lawsuit, which for this case, would likely reach a summary judgement due to Gilbert's lack of substance behind his libellous statement.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any difference between Ah Gong labeling Tang Liang Hong as chinese chauvinist which was grossly inaccurate?

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was shocked at what gilbert goh said today during the rally. He worked up his small crowd, and made a very libellous remark about our pm being a traitor. There is no basis for such a statement and it is libellous. We may disagree with pm lee's leadership or direction, but to label him a traitor is grossly inaccurate.

My friends and i think that gilbert should leave the country before pm lee fires off a defamation lawsuit, which for this case, would likely reach a summary judgement due to gilbert's lack of substance behind his libellous statement.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopap

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any difference between Ah Gong labeling Tang Liang Hong as chinese chauvinist which was grossly inaccurate?

Ah Gong managed to produce transcripts of Tang's past speeches that showed Tang making speeches to put down others. I hope Tang is enjoying his sedan chair in Australia.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You there at rally you mean in your DREAM ? Or actually you are surfing fuckwarezone forum ? LOL :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooler....traitor is defined as a person who betrays another individual, cause or trust.....hard points to argue against.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was shocked at what Gilbert Goh said today during the rally. He worked up his small crowd, and made a very libellous remark about our PM being a traitor. There is no basis for such a statement and it is libellous. We may disagree with PM Lee's leadership or direction, but to label him a traitor is grossly inaccurate.

My friends and I think that Gilbert should leave the country before PM Lee fires off a defamation lawsuit, which for this case, would likely reach a summary judgement due to Gilbert's lack of substance behind his libellous statement.

Sellout the country by doubling our population with foreigners ...isn't that a traitor? Would love to see LHL sue.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some remarks made by lhl:

1. Singaporeans committed more crime than ft.

2. Don't be too hard on ft

There are more, apart from remarks made: Giving scholarship to foreigner and etc..etc..

Aren't these betraying?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You might have heard wrongly. Gilbert may have called him a 'trader' as in trading SGs for foreigners, and most will agree with this assertion.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
traitor:: a person who is not loyal to his or her own country, friends, etc. : a person who betrays a country or group of people by helping or supporting an enemy

Nothing slanderous at all. The enemy are foreigners in this case.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky will be smiling all the way to the bank after collecting his million dollar damages from Roy and Gilbert.

Do you mind if you get filthy rich everytime someone calls you a Traitor? I don't :biggrin:

a71bert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gong managed to produce transcripts of Tang's past speeches that showed Tang making speeches to put down others. I hope Tang is enjoying his sedan chair in Australia.

are the transcripts available anywhere on the internet?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pee Am is a traitor for depriving sgian jobs & gave them to F Trashes.........if this is not traitorous act, what is ??

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

little bit of name calling cannot issit

How you survive school?