• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 kinds of voters - know what will become of Singapore when you cast your vote !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 23574

You vote for your future.

Do you really believe the Opps has the strong calibre of leadership to carry Singapore into the next 50 years ?

Do you really believe that Opps has the quality of ideas to put Singapore in the world map ?

Do you really believe that Opps has the quality of policy to ensure the long term sustainability of Singapore ?

Or are you

1) One who knows that opposition parties are not ready to take over the government yet still vote for them

2) One who wants opposition to be in parliament for the sake of having one and therefore vote for them

3) One who decides to vote the opposition party because they assume that "anyway PAP is going to win"

4) One who is easily sweetened by promises, blinded in reality and vote for the salesMP

5) One who is angry with the government yet doesn't look at the bigger picture of certain policy and do not even know what the other parties can offer.

So I urge you to vote wisely and vote with your future in mind. Don't be short term and naive, look at every candidate and see if this is the person you want to represent you.

Quote and Unquote

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do you really believe the Opps has the strong calibre of leadership to carry Singapore into the next 50 years ?

I just don't need PAP make changes to their whims and fancies. Why remove the estate duties just years before KGC kick the bucket?
Fuck the PAP! Vote them out!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
11952055_10153566835522365_3159750912060891762_n.jpg

Why is NS dressing up like wonder woman?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9) dumbfucks who dun believe that once PAP is out of power the sky will collapse.

I belong to above group.....because even if I'm wrong I get to see the sky fall.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah is a big time fraud which she herself had admitted. Probably on drugs all the time for her depression. What a useless cunt. Not even in Parliament already kena depression!