• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 kinds of voters - know what will become of Singapore when you cast your vote !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Delane Lim:

Having spoken to many young or first time voters, I drew a personal conclusion that there are 5 kinds of voters who may "surprisingly and unknowingly" turn the fate of Singapore to a dangerous state.

1) One who knows that opposition parties are not ready to take over the government yet still vote for them

2) One who wants opposition to be in parliament for the sake of having one and therefore vote for them

3) One who decides to vote the opposition party because they assume that "anyway PAP is going to win"

4) One who is easily sweetened by promises, blinded in reality and vote for the salesMP

5) One who is angry with the government yet doesn't look at the bigger picture of certain policy and do not even know what the other parties can offer.

If you are one those 5 mentioned, you are endangering your own future and your children's future. Look around you and ask

A) Who can represent me, my children and my future?

B) Which party is sensible, credible and honest

C) Will I see a future in this country governed by a new party?

D) Which party will be for you and with you even in times of crisis?

E) Who will you vote if you are that one deciding vote for your own future?

So I urge you to vote wisely and vote with your future in mind. Don't be short term and naive, look at every candidate and see if this is the person you want to represent you. I am not asking you to vote for a particular party but to use not just your heart and also your brains to look beyond the promises and proposals made at party rallies. ‪#‎ge2015

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good dose .jpg

You vote for your future.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except for SDP , most of the Opps are out to bash the PAP !

None of them talk about their alternative policy for Singapore , only kpkb on PAP !

You heard one WP rally .. you hear the same in the next and the next ...it's just different soup but the same bashing medicine... you notice they never talk about their own alternative policy.

If you come to SBF, you already hear all the kpkb on PAP. So, what's new that you do not know ?

But What 's NEW do you know about WP's alternative policy ?! I bet you can't tell me ...

What is the WP's vision for Singapore ? How do they plan to deliver the vision for Singapore ?
What policy will they bring forward to make the vision a reality ?

Up to today ..and this is their third rally, I've heard nothing of a compelling vision for Singapore.

It 's another old record spinning the same old bashing song on PAP ... soon, sanity will return as people get tired of bad entertainment.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
1. Discerning
2. Bochup
3. Gongcheebye
4. Kiasu, Kiasi, Kiaboh, Kiabor, Kiachenghu
5. Wannabe

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :wink:

2. Happy Birthday to you and May all be well and happy! :smile:

I will vote for any oppositions until PAP becomes oppositions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Delane... I rest my case. :rolleyes:

11391296_728058337320753_9179004511366408961_n.jpg

Having spoken to many young or first time voters, I drew a personal conclusion that there are 5 kinds of voters who may "surprisingly and unknowingly" turn the fate of Singapore to a dangerous state.

If you believe that the fate of Singapore is not already in a dangerous state under the PAP, there is nothing more to tell you.

"Vote for PAP or the sky falls down!" :kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

None of them talk about their alternative policy for Singapore , only kpkb on PAP !

You heard one WP rally .. you hear the same in the next and the next ...it's just different soup but the same bashing medicine... you notice they never talk about their own alternative policy.

If you come to SBF, you already hear all the kpkb on PAP. So, what's new that you do not know ?

But What 's NEW do you know about WP's alternative policy ?! I bet you can't tell me ...

What is the WP's vision for Singapore ? How do they plan to deliver the vision for Singapore ?

Up to today ..and this is their third rally, I've heard nothing of a compelling vision for Singapore.

It 's another old record spinning the same old bashing song on PAP ... soon, sanity will return as people get tired of bad entertainment.

The PAP certainly has a vision... a disastrous vision.

thumbnail-white-paper.jpg

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek Review
2 hrs ·

More Singaporean households displaying defying message at their doors to PAP candidates

11954710_884186541634662_6527461061014042349_n.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont need to attend rallies to listen wat oppi or pap talk, i hve made up my mind a decade ago not to gve PAP my vote.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont need to attend rallies to listen wat oppi or pap talk, i hve made up my mind a decade ago not to gve PAP my vote.

Yup ... you belong to group 5
5) One who is angry with the government yet doesn't look at the bigger picture of certain policy and do not even know what the other parties can offer

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek Review
2 hrs ·

More Singaporean households displaying defying message at their doors to PAP candidates

11954710_884186541634662_6527461061014042349_n.jpg

You are either in group 1 or group 2

1) One who knows that opposition parties are not ready to take over the government yet still vote for them

2) One who wants opposition to be in parliament for the sake of having one and therefore vote for them

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on! I was going to comment on the same. All of their speeches focused on criticising the PAP. It's so easy to criticise, that's what many of us time to time. But deep down, we know we may not be able to do a better job. How do you tailor national policies to suit everyone? As fellow Singaporeans, we have to learn to give and take. Was WP able to raise concrete solutions to the issue Singapore was facing? It's easy to tell everyone that the money in the Medisave is "yours" but the government took it away. If that savings into Medisave was not forced, many of us will realise that we don't have money when we are suddenly hospitalised. By talking down on somebody else to make yourself look better is the most tribal method. This method is frequently used when you have nothing better to boast about yourself. That's why most opposition candidates are disappointing. We want opposition, but good ones please. CSJ is beginning to make sense.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are either in group 1 or group 2

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm 6) all of the above and 7) none of the above.

Vote for oppo until pap becomes oppo.