• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee brilliant and awesome rally speech!!! Must listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If JBJ was the Lion of Singapore, CSJ is the Tiger of Singapore. That pretty much makes LHL and his gang a pack of Hyenas. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If JBJ was the Lion of Singapore, CSJ is the Tiger of Singapore. That pretty much makes LHL and his gang a pack of Hyenas. :biggrin:

in the world of species survival and evolution, hyenas have a far higher chance of survival as a species than solitary predators such as lions and tigers. lions of course rely on a harem of lionesses to hunt and bring food to the pride. as a lonely lion without a pride, chances of survival is extremely slim when there's competition for the same food among cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, jackals and other smaller predators.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the world of species survival and evolution, hyenas have a far higher chance of survival as a species than solitary predators such as lions and tigers. lions of course rely on a harem of lionesses to hunt and bring food to the pride. as a lonely lion without a pride, chances of survival is extremely slim when there's competition for the same food among cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, jackals and other smaller predators.

Let's all aspire to be cockroaches... proven to even survive radioactive radiation...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's all aspire to be cockroaches... proven to even survive radioactive radiation...

or at a higher order, burrowing rodents and critters, which can survive catastrophic events by digging deep into bukit tiumah, bukit buttock and or bukit gongbak - a reason why rats still thrive in modern concretized sg. a true symbol of the pap. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.....and you left out tigers in your narrative.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....and you left out tigers in your narrative.

female tigers are solitary predators too, like this tiger mom.

image.jpg

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never for once doubt, from day 1, Dr Chee in bad light. It was that dirty old fart bully that need to be shamed.

Other than PAP candidates, all other sinkies are low quality stuff. Chia Thye Poh, Cheebye Chee are certainly no Nelson Mandela. And what's so great about Mandela? His South Africa is still in poor shape with high crime rate.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11137147_10153845633078455_913251438516622817_n.jpg

Dr Tan and Dr Poh were also there to listen to this young, fiery and passionate speaker. There is no doubt in everyone's mind. This Dr Chee is a great speaker and he will be a great
and formidable voice in parliament. Singapore needs such MPs!!!!!!!!!

I had a dream last night after watching Dr Chee and Prof Tambayah.

I dreamt that Dr Vivian step down and concede defeat even before POLLING DAY, paving the way for Dr Chee and his A Team to enter parliament.

A tiger on stage is now a greater tiger in parliament.

This is an awesome team and I hope they will get into parliament. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good speech by Dr Chee.
At times, i wanna shout "Hallelujah", "praise the lord" and "Hell yeah" at different times in his speech.
Hope he gets in.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee adopted a very smart strategy by speaking in the dialects of all Singaporeans. And he did it in a very conversational , engaging manner. Much like a small dinner speech. By doing so, he managed to tug the heart-strings of the old and young regardless of race, language and religion.

I think his 15 years of patiently waiting to speak for the voice of the people while being made bankrupt and jailed numerous times had made him a humble, gentle and patient man, a person who truly empathizes with the feelings of the poor, the underprivileged and those who are suffering.

Wow you're a great writer. I totally agree with you. I hope Dr Vivian will step down graciously and concede defeat to Dr Chee and his Team. In this way, Dr Vivian will redeem himself and he will be remembered for life - for doing Singapore a greater service. It's no use now for Dr Vivian to gain the world but lose his soul.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?"

I hope and pray that the WIND will change in Dr Chee's favour and his team will be victorious.

Singaporeans and voters in the Bukit Timah/Holland areas, please exercise your great responsibility and send this SDP A Team into parliament. This is I believe the LAST CHANCE for Dr Chee...let this be the Clarion Call for all voters!!!!

10835355_10153845835733455_3218539967602028110_o.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee and his TEAM come ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11952804_10153845836273455_2528883660346659623_o.jpg

11887524_10153845836313455_3830755767930193595_o.jpg

11947715_10153845712448455_2196711099275996134_o.jpg

11958174_10153845836733455_2392087528046905956_o.jpg

11893848_10153845836818455_8943658825581392838_o.jpg

11058206_10153845712713455_9170991128431853166_o.jpg

A star is born, reborn, rekindled. A leader is born,reborn, rekindled. Time For Change. Time for the earth to move. Time for the Heaven to shower its blessings.
Time to lead, time to transform, time to correct the wrong, right the injustice and spread the truth. Majulah Singapura!!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A star is born, reborn, rekindled. A leader is born,reborn, rekindled. Time For Change. Time for the earth to move. Time for the Heaven to shower its blessings.
Time to lead, time to transform, time to correct the wrong, right the injustice and spread the truth. Majulah Singapura!!!
no dogfuck yet this morning?

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee is a liar gangster psychopath.

And he kicked Chiam, the longest ever serving opposition member in the 50 year history of independent Singapore, out of sdp!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And he kicked Chiam, the longest ever serving opposition member in the 50 year history of independent Singapore, out of sdp!

PAP IB dogs like you getting desperate, recycling all the old lies and clichés. Well, another minister is going to be sent packing come Sep 11th. The PAP are quaking in their boots now, shitting bricks.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doggie, you are behind the times. Come back with the facts ok you goondu?