• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Political Star Lim Tean - Will PAP seek to destroy him?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you want to arrest it from proliferating? Shouldn't we let it proliferate? :rolleyes: It's good for the opposition. They can be in the opposition camp and contribute to Singapore eventually. Remember that the pap has lost its monopoly on them. They squandered the opportunity.

Not me. Sure I want it to proliferate. Surely not MIW.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NSP so discredited that even if PAP sent in a pile of rocks as their party candidates, Lim Tean and his team will still lose.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not me. Sure I want it to proliferate. Surely not MIW.

But you were suggesting PMO set up and direct a dept to study the trend and find ways to stop them going over into opposition camps.

People with high intelligence, even those with half a brain, would know the pap are a sell out by now. Old PAP good, new pap bad. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you were suggesting PMO set up and direct a dept to study the trend and find ways to stop them going over into opposition camps.

People with high intelligence, even those with half a brain, would know the pap are a sell out by now. Old PAP good, new pap bad. :biggrin:

I am saying this is the new trend that will cause MIW sleepness nights and I wont be surprise a study will be initiated.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, CSM probably opened the flood gate. Instead of "worrying", they should ask themselves WHY? And seek to gain back support, but alas they are too proud, stubborn and disconnected to do the right thing. Now they will be punished harshly. And they deserve it.

We don't need a Rhodes scholar as an estate manager.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the responses in this thread, many of us seems to exonerate nsp from their devilish act of first putiing SC and finally CCC in Macpherson because of one great performance by Lim Tean.

Personally, I think nsp is still suspicious but Lim Tean is special.

If we observe carefully, LW actually had ready answers to Lim Tean's questions and he happily went rattling through the preprepared answers like a child who spotted the right questions. However, there is still this possibility that it was a set piece between them but something went grossly wrong.

Lim Tean was so good in the way he structured the questions. Together with his posture, facial expression and tone, there is actually no answers to his questions that will satisfy the audience, no matter how well prepared LW was. Indirectly, his questioning skill has actually also nailed the audience to predetermined answers. It is truly first class oratorical skill. Therefore, even if nsp is a doggy party and Lim Tean is in the know, he will still get my vote because he is that good.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the responses in this thread, many of us seems to exonerate nsp from their devilish act of first putiing SC and finally CCC in Macpherson because of one great performance by Lim Tean.

Personally, I think nsp is still suspicious but Lim Tean is special.

If we observe carefully, LW actually had ready answers to Lim Tean's questions and he happily went rattling through the preprepared answers like a child who spotted the right questions. However, there is still this possibility that it was a set piece between them but something went grossly wrong.

Lim Tean was so good in the way he structured the questions. Together with his posture, facial expression and tone, there is actually no answers to his questions that will satisfy the audience, no matter how well prepared LW was. Indirectly, his questioning skill has actually also nailed the audience to predetermined answers. It is truly first class oratorical skill. Therefore, even if nsp is a doggy party and Lim Tean is in the know, he will still get my vote because he is that good.

You made some very interesting observations. Many ways for LW to know his opponents' cards.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.