• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Melody Low - pretty gal with great assets

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low, who was from Blangah Rise Primary School, stopped school at 12 because she was not interested in studying. She mixed with the wrong crowd and got two tattoos before she turned 16.

The 22-year-old, who has over 55,000 followers on her Instagram account, appeared in local rapper Shigga Shay's ShiGGa Morning music video back in March. In it, she parades in a skimpy white tank top and red bra, both barely covering her ample 32D bosom.

http://www.lollipop.sg/newsroom/lin...have-gotten-her-cameo-roles-and-lewd-comments

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tumblr_njxmif51z91uo6v7ro2_1280.jpg

wobGmlC.jpg

15478251694_348262299b_b.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empty head alert. Anyway she is high maintenance type, lazy to work hard. Drop out from school at such young age and take easy street, better get married quick or else expire already.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empty head alert. Anyway she is high maintenance type, lazy to work hard. Drop out from school at such young age and take easy street, better get married quick or else expire already.

No ones asking you to marry her fool….anyways doubt you'd make the cut….shes a hot bimbo…can we just enjoy that?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
for some reason which i can't explain, when i read that she only study until primary 6, i find her very attractive...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres a photo of her with quite a prominent scar on her pit, showing everyone she went for 'enhancements'.

Not that I mind.