• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy is contesting in Ang Mo Kio to get free money

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun think oppositions can save us from our troubles. Because oppositions have their own problems. Its like praying to idols. And you won't get any response from dead statues.

Imagine asking a idol worshipper like GMS for help. Good luck to you.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is there not standing for money? Opposition can only become MPs getting $16k pm but MIW are looking at millions!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng got yellow pus coming out of his shithole, tested positive for gonorrhea

attachment.php

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Roy is elected then he will be an MP. As an MP I'm certain he will have some questions for LHL regarding our CPF.

I don't think MPs can be sued for asking questions in Parliament :smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you too. I support true oppo not this dickhead. May your mother get fucked.

Who you support is NOT important. You're a nobody. If you think you so fucking good, why don't you go for erection?

Chao kuniang, go fuck spider lah.

:oIo:

WhoMadeWho

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you too. I support true oppo not this dickhead. May your mother get fucked.

Becareful what u wish for, for your PAP IB will regret and they already did. I did not register clones just to do copy n paste shit in this forum. I have disposable clones ready to hit back and make your PAP IB busy and running for their money :rolleyes::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Roy is elected then he will be an MP. As an MP I'm certain he will have some questions for LHL regarding our CPF.

I don't think MPs can be sued for asking questions in Parliament :smile:

Hello, if Roy is being elected as an MP means that LHL would have lost his position as MP and as such PM. That being the case, ask LHL for fuck?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, if Roy is being elected as an MP means that LHL would have lost his position as MP and as such PM. That being the case, ask LHL for fuck?

Last time I asked what would happen to LHL if he lost his seat. Would he as a private citizen still control the PAP:confused:
No one could answer my question.

Ho Ching still controls Temasek & I doubt she will willingly resign. I think only the PM can force her out. So who will be the PM "IF" LHL loses in AMK:confused::confused:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$16k is well worth the price to bring Hong Lim Park to Lee Hsien Loong's backyard. :wink:

Yes, LHL has been stonewalling Roy in the past. But now is election time & Roy is his opponent.
He has no choice but to response to the issues Roy brings up.
And Roy & Co. will keep him busy in AMK so that he has less time kaypohing elsewhere.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who you support is NOT important. You're a nobody. If you think you so fucking good, why don't you go for erection?

Chao kuniang, go fuck spider lah.

:oIo:

dont be too hard on my sis lah, she forgot to take her anal medicine thats why now suffering from verbal diarrhoe her brain now clot with shit

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy was prepared to sacrifice his career and face persecution to speak up and fight for his beliefs.
If most locals are prepared to stand up and be counted, we would not be in dire straits today.

If you want to talk about money -ask these highest paid politicians in the world why they need so much money.