• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advice on employment

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been sending CVs out to australia, New Zealand and s'pore. so far only the aussie got back to me but the 1st question they popped is security clearance which i dun have. any good Samaritan can advise on any work around on this issue i stumbled. thanks.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have employment experience in Oz nor NZ, only here, and Canada. First, one needs to be eligible (legal) to work in the locale then your request may be considered. Secondly, (and this applies mostly to Canada), resumes and CVs are quite a waste of time - there are thousands!!! Networking, knowing someone in that company, line of work is helpful. I will be returning there in a couple of months' time, and will have to look for employment again. First thing I am going to do, is to walk into any shop/factory/warehouse with a sign outside that says "Help Wanted", and ask for a job. Then once working (ability to communicate in English helps), will start making friends and acquaintances from people I meet anywhere. Church is one good place to get to know people. It is not an overnight thing that will happen quickly.

Cheers!

i have been sending CVs out to australia, New Zealand and s'pore. so far only the aussie got back to me but the 1st question they popped is security clearance which i dun have. any good Samaritan can advise on any work around on this issue i stumbled. thanks.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask Boss Sam to write a testimonial for you. Your conduct in this forum has been par excellence. Many can vouch for your good character and intelligence.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
My honest advice to your online persona : You are unemployable. You should be your own boss; try driving a taxi or be a UBER driver.

My advice to your real persona : No employment advice needed as you are already gainfully employed as a paid PAP IB.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks bros for your encouragement, i will strive to be a better man in this forum...