• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP, please pass Tampines GRC to others to contest

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]NSP, please pass Tampines GRC to others to contest[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
August 29th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

sebastian-teo.png
NSP President Sebastian Teo

My message to NSP:
I met a Tampines voter friend yesterday. She said, “How to vote for NSP? These people are jokers.” I had to convince her that she should vote to balance the power in Parliament by voting for anybody except PAP.
But, how many fence-sitters are there? The “rational” minded voter who “simply cannot vote for jokers”. It is a foregone conclusion that even if NSP did show up on Nomination Day to contest, they would lose. And PAP would win and retain those seats in Parliament. And that’s not what we want to see this time.
This time, it is urgent that we do our darnedest to reduce the number of PAP MPs. This time might be our last, before we discover that we have become a minority among a sea of growing new citizens in our midst.
This time, it is imperative to send in a winning team that will give the incumbents a good fight. A team that the rational thinker will consider voting for in view of the many difficulties they face in their daily living. And, unfortunately, NSP, this team IS NOT YOU.
NSP, please, for this GE, just don’t show up. Have a big heart and contact the other parties who were previously interested to send a viable team. For yourself, your role is to reflect and repent and if you so desire, prepare for the next GE by walking the ground and serving faithfully. We have eyes to see and a brain to think. And we will repay your faithfulness if you have sown the seeds.
GE2015 is just not for you.
Please contact other parties ASAP. Do not let your SMC/GRC become walkovers.

LL

* Submitted by TRE reader.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Trying very hard to convince my friends to vote for Deposit Loser. My friends just shot back: will you vote for him?
Sianzation is the word...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trying very hard to convince my friends to vote for Deposit Loser. My friends just shot back: will you vote for him?
Sianzation is the word...

yah man...lidat 3 party war ish better then walk over war...

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
today will be history

watch for the oppo with their antics and theatricals

stay tuned for the latest updates, the lastest upsets and the latest uploads!!!

wayang at its best!!!

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP will contest Tampines next elections...........to continue their conquest of the East.........

WP should have contested Tampines this elections and Pasir Ris-Punggol next elections. They should not have contested Jalan Besar as not likely they can win there, too many old folks and being looked after by Lily Neo.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP should have contested Tampines this elections and Pasir Ris-Punggol next elections. They should not have contested Jalan Besar as not likely they can win there, too many old folks and being looked after by Lily Neo.

It makes good sense not to give up any ward you contested previously even though there might be better chance elsewhere. Such approach will likely reap reward for WP in the long run.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ge2015-tampines-grc-data.jpg

PAP TEAM will get at least 75% of the votes cast

the weak opponent team will just give up or they might even lose their pants and their deposits

they look so pathetic and so weak

how to fight mr heang and his well tested team ??

PAP to win with a overwhelming majority!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without GMS, NSP is weak!!!!

NSP is a loser's team with a loser's face

How to do battle.

Look at the faces of the PAP Team

all so handsome and so confident, so smiling and so radiant
all look so holy, so sacred, so trust-worthy and so full of love and care

surely PAP will walk away victorious!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eeek! Are these the pictures they are going to put on election day?

Why nobody is smiling?

The choice will be obvious.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the blind will vote for the PAP Team

they could feel the broad smiles - all advertising for colgate!!

nsp an utter waste of time and effort...