• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Matland proceed with Merdeka Day 2015 parade today?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Independence day celebrations in other countries are not high budget self-congratulatory propaganda extravaganza events like in Sinkieland. :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Independence day celebrations in other countries are not high budget self-congratulatory propaganda extravaganza events like in Sinkieland. :wink:

in Singapore, Independence day is a great training for our BG and chief of army.
it is uniquely singapore.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That fucker got RM 2.6 Billion inside his pocket. No money for his country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in Singapore, Independence day is a great training for our BG and chief of army.
it is uniquely singapore.

Don't forget the PAP grassroots marching contingents. :wink:

ActivistSpk03R.jpg

march.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who cares about that fucker? i worry about my CPF money. you think who shall i vote leh

If you do not worry about your CPF - I worry!....but the 60% don't care & don't worry....vote for the PAP lah!....after the election they will find more ways for you to spend your CPF money until such you will never ever see any, by the time you are 67 years old & beyond. The beginning is here already with the MediShield Life, which is COMPULSORY....so voting for the PAP is compulsory...:biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you do not worry about your CPF - I worry!....but the 60% don't care & don't worry....vote for the PAP lah!....after the election they will find more ways for you to spend your CPF money until such you will never ever see any, by the time you are 67 years old & beyond. The beginning is here already with the MediShield Life, which is COMPULSORY....so voting for the PAP is compulsory...:biggrin:

I met a couple who got more than SGD1million in their CPF.
They are in their 50s.

Their only child wants to study MBBS but was rejected by NUS. He was accepted by Melbourne University to study MBBS.

They want to use CPF money for his MBBS but CPF board rejected them.

They got to re-morgage their HDB (fully paid already) for their son MBBS fees.

do you think CPF is your money ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the midst of the Bersih 4 hooha, is the event still on?

[video=youtube;LutqhDPwRuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LutqhDPwRuU&list=PLm3zMbjU0DbCECsI8_Ei6yXNE6j-FepWO[/video]

[video=youtube;QveYR38Yvyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QveYR38Yvyk&index=14&list=PLm3zMbjU0DbCECsI8_Ei6yXNE6j-FepWO[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;uAi033UAd5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAi033UAd5I&index=15&list=PLm3zMbjU0DbCECsI8_Ei6yXNE6j-FepWO[/video]