• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC SBS Bus driver told 3 young boys who lost their way to get off bus and drove of

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...-lost-their-way-to-get-off-bus-and-drove-off/

[h=1]China SBS Bus driver told 3 young boys who lost their way to get off bus and drove off[/h]admin / 7 hours ago August 30, 2015

Bus drivers from China should not be allowed driving our public bus… The lady China SBS bus driver service no. 100 just ask these 3 kids who lost their way to get off the bus just like that… Why not she stops the bus for awhile & assist these 3 kids to the bus-stop just across the road to board service no.100???

Photo from reader

She can’t even communicate in English with our locals and yet she can be a bus captain??? What type of society are we to become when we bring in foreigners who do not have social responsibilities towards the locals & Singapore??? Luckily I was there & assist these kids to their home destination…
Mohamad Rasul Mohamed
You may view the original posting here.

[h=3]Comments[/h]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC SBS Bus driver told 3 young boys who lost their way to get off bus and drove

http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...-lost-their-way-to-get-off-bus-and-drove-off/

[h=1]China SBS Bus driver told 3 young boys who lost their way to get off bus and drove off[/h]admin / 7 hours ago August 30, 2015

Bus drivers from China should not be allowed driving our public bus… The lady China SBS bus driver service no. 100 just ask these 3 kids who lost their way to get off the bus just like that… Why not she stops the bus for awhile & assist these 3 kids to the bus-stop just across the road to board service no.100???

Photo from reader

She can’t even communicate in English with our locals and yet she can be a bus captain??? What type of society are we to become when we bring in foreigners who do not have social responsibilities towards the locals & Singapore??? Luckily I was there & assist these kids to their home destination…
Mohamad Rasul Mohamed
You may view the original posting here.

[h=3]Comments[/h]

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
VOTE ONLY OPPOSITION
VOTE OUT ALL THE FUCKING CORRUPT PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC SBS Bus driver told 3 young boys who lost their way to get off bus and drove

I'm chink and already I cannot tahan these Tiongs. I can't begin to imagine how fellow non chink sinkies can tahan the influx of Tiongs. Dun wait vote out vile pappies

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

escher

You are annoying me (and I presume others) with you comment repeated all over.

You are making us think that you are a born loser!

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle ah! This morning you got go give dogfuck oreddy or not?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm chink and already I cannot tahan these Tiongs. I can't begin to imagine how fellow non chink sinkies can tahan the influx of Tiongs. Dun wait vote out vile pappies
same here
but then it seems govt expects all singaporeans to assimilate with these FOOker PRCs whom they love so much and all citizens, including tourists, expected to understnad mandarin

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me too here!! I hated those bloody PRC imported by PAP

Fcuking bastard Tiong loved by PAP! but come 11 Sept PAP should
realized why they lost so many constituencies and SMC!!

Every day nothing else KPKB on Aljunied TC, nothing better to do,
wait till WP whack them back on rally day and finished them on
Polling day!!

PAP on AIM they keep quiet, giving their PAP 3 X PAP buddies Town Council
business is OK!! said our $8 Penang Cow, not forgetting their PAP buddies business registration only cost $2.00 can sell for million it's OK?? said $8.00 Penang Cow!! You point finger at WP but the other 3 fingers are pointing back at YOU!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

escher

You are annoying me (and I presume others) with you comment repeated all over.

You are making us think that you are a born loser!

ha ha ha!

only the fucking PAPs get upset by me
their fucking running dogs too.

Go fuck your mother as why she did not abort you in the first place

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
VOTE ONLY OPPOSITION
VOTE OUT ALL THE FUCKING CORRUPT PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

ablekid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Polling day!!

business is OK!! said our $8 Penang Cow, not forgetting their PAP buddies business registration only cost $2.00 can sell for million it's OK?? said $8.00 Penang Cow!! You point finger at WP but the other 3 fingers are pointing back at YOU!!

Slaughter this cow come September 11 and offer to the hungry ghost on 12 September last day of seventh month

jw5

Loyal

Because they are not her own children mah........................... :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what happen when PAP is in charged.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Polling day!!

Yes don't understand why there are Singaporeans who love and defend them while at least two PRCs have called Singaporeans dogs!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes don't understand why there are Singaporeans who love and defend them while at least two PRCs have called Singaporeans dogs!

Well, there are thousands of sinkies who call PRCs 'dogs'. So, why can't PRCs do the same back to sinkies? If you are a dick to others, then expect others to be a dick back to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, there are thousands of sinkies who call PRCs 'dogs'. So, why can't PRCs do the same back to sinkies? If you are a dick to others, then expect others to be a dick back to you.

That is not true, I have worked with enough Australia immigrants in Australia in the past to know despite kena racist treatment there, these immigrants just kept low profile and complained quietly behind the back. Definitely not openly call Australian names in internet in retaliation. Foreigners know their place in all countries other than foreigners in Singapore.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

your whore family

go give dog fark
go give sinkie fark
go give monkey fark
go give elephant fark

song boh?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bus drivers also must do social service?

I thought that is the job of police?

Why can't our lazy Mat polis drive them back home?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you still stuck in 1965. police do social work... lolz.

read my lips.

polis r a bunch of farktard.

Smoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

nodogs.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

guess the race... of the children.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

All children are innocent!

Dun blame the kids!