• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Png Ah Huat: AHPETC Has Surplus For FY2015 Without Grants!! Overcharged Residents!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11953177_881586388561344_6183501288373513124_n.jpg

The Workers' Party MP for Hougang SMC PNG ENG HUAT announced that the AHPETC has managed to accumulate $7.2 million surplus for FY14-15 despite Ministry of National Development withheld grants

https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Re...1333458586644/881586388561344/?type=1&theater

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: WP Png Ah Huat: AHPETC Has Surplus For FY2015 Without Grants!! Overcharged Reside

I am utterly disgusted by this news! This shows that on top of offering contracts to friends, WP is now overcharging residents! How can WP run a town council without government grants and make a surplus, while all the other PAP town councils need government grants to avoid making losses?

WP must be overcharging the residents!

I hope Victor Lye and Yeo Guat Kwang will clean up this town council once they are elected in. We will welcome them with garlands of flowers and dancing.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WP Png Ah Huat: AHPETC Has Surplus For FY2015 Without Grants!! Overcharged Reside

WP so rich ah!? Then why cannot cover back sinking fund ? :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am utterly disgusted by PAPPIE town councils! This shows that on top of offering contracts to friends, PAP is now overcharging residents! How can PAP run a town council WITH government grants and NOT make a surplus?? Why all the other PAP town councils need government grants to avoid making losses? And on top of that Pappie town councils have been raising rates more than the WP town councils..

PAP must be overcharging the residents!

I hope WP will clean up PAPPIE town councils once they are elected in. We will welcome them with garlands of flowers and dancing.
Do something meaningful. Volunteer for the OPPOS all the way!

I am utterly disgusted by this news! This shows that on top of offering contracts to friends, WP is now overcharging residents! How can WP run a town council without government grants and make a surplus, while all the other PAP town councils need government grants to avoid making losses?

I hope Victor Lye and Yeo Guat Kwang will clean up this town council once they are elected in. We will welcome them with garlands of flowers and dancing.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP Png Ah Huat: AHPETC Has Surplus For FY2015 Without Grants!! Overcharged Reside

overcharging ??? what the F###!!!! ... despite all these faults; how come no ministers dare to stand in AJH GRC ??

throw smoke also dun know how .. what the f### are these OVER PAID CLOWNS good for ???

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I told you PAP MPs are inefficient.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP TCs needs government grants for operations. That's why the PAP government wouldn't release the grants to the AHPTEC as it would shame the PAP TCs. WP just want the grants to go into sinking fund while the government doesn't allow it. Now, you know why.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

papigs TC need extra grants from mnd not because it's cleaning contractor charge a lot more than usual but papigs need to reward cronies for their support by giving "improvement" projects to them to earn $$. Just look at the amount of wastage by papigs TCs. Always tear down certain facilities after only a couple years or built some useless cosmetic features in the estate. The cover walkway under my block tear down and rebuild twice in the 10 years I been living here. Now TC building a narrow jogging track around the estate but there already a park connector jogging track in the estate. Why need to build duplicate facilities? Why remove the original stone table and seats and replace it with a flimsy plastic replacement? The playground was only rebuild 3 years ago yet now board up again for a new one. So what the real reason for the constant demolish and rebuild in the estate, for residents or line cronies coffers?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11918961_956691004392232_562915413007243951_n.jpg

The Alternative View
11 hrs · Edited ·

Tharman says that the AHPETC issue is not a political game.

If so, can he explain why the MND appears to be in a hurry to release its statement on a non-working day and why the Mainstream Media has not bothered to ask AHPETC for clarification or comments before publishing it?

Also, if MND senior director Han Kok Juan, Khaw Boon Wan and Tharman have additional questions or concerns, why didn't they trash everything out during the Parliamentary debate on the subject?

Why communicate through the MSM?

Can Tharman explain this "seamless" coordination between MND and the MSM?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

papigs TC need extra grants from mnd not because it's cleaning contractor charge a lot more than usual but papigs need to reward cronies for their support by giving "improvement" projects to them to earn $$. Just look at the amount of wastage by papigs TCs. Always tear down certain facilities after only a couple years or built some useless cosmetic features in the estate. The cover walkway under my block tear down and rebuild twice in the 10 years I been living here. Now TC building a narrow jogging track around the estate but there already a park connector jogging track in the estate. Why need to build duplicate facilities? Why remove the original stone table and seats and replace it with a flimsy plastic replacement? The playground was only rebuild 3 years ago yet now board up again for a new one. So what the real reason for the constant demolish and rebuild in the estate, for residents or line cronies coffers?

Like that as a resident you 'tan tiok' what. Get frequent refurbishments for free. If you live in a condo, must use money from sinking fund leh.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11918961_956691004392232_562915413007243951_n.jpg

The Alternative View
11 hrs · Edited ·

Tharman says that the AHPETC issue is not a political game.

If so, can he explain why the MND appears to be in a hurry to release its statement on a non-working day and why the Mainstream Media has not bothered to ask AHPETC for clarification or comments before publishing it?

Also, if MND senior director Han Kok Juan, Khaw Boon Wan and Tharman have additional questions or concerns, why didn't they trash everything out during the Parliamentary debate on the subject?

Why communicate through the MSM?

Can Tharman explain this "seamless" coordination between MND and the MSM?

– Why is the MND sending out a press release on a Saturday, when government agencies work a five-day week? This isn’t exactly breaking news. But we noticed that Saturday saw the launch of the GE manifestos by the PAP and WP. Hmmm…

– Why is the MND releasing this information while its review of ACRA’s findings is still not completed? And again, why on a Saturday?

(Responding to this on Sunday afternoon, Khaw said there is “nothing unusual” about the timing of MND’s Saturday announcement. He said ACRA ran its ad-hoc review of FMSS’s auditor between Aug 14 and Aug 27. This announcement came two days later.)

– Why is the Law Minister giving a door stop on a statement released by the Ministry of National Development before the National Development Minister?

– What are the profit margins and salaries being paid to key staff in PAP Town Council-hired managing agents, and how do these compare with the ones earned by FMSS?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did your mother give free fucks to banglas???

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shocking! :eek: